Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken away with the feeling of being held high, I scream... "FUCK YES". Deep within me a contraction begins... :kiss:

As I continue to pump harder and harder up into you, my hands run up your waist and I grip you by your breasts, pinching your nipples on the upstroke. I keep at this for a little while, as your breasts feel amazing and I think to myself how perfect your nipples are.

Then suddenly, I grab your arms just above your elbows and pull them back as I begin to thrust into you MUCH faster and harder. There is a loud rapid sound made, a combination of my pelvis hitting your ass and my penis entering you with force, along with the sound of my balls swinging to slap your pussy with each motion.

I make a noise like an angry animal..... ( the neighbors hate me :devil: )

Every muscle in my body tightens as I fade into a crippling orgasam :kiss::heart:

I make a noise like an angry animal..... ( the neighbors hate me :devil: )

Every muscle in my body tightens as I fade into a crippling orgasam :kiss::heart:

As I feel you clench in the throws of orgasm, I also cum: the first, large pulse of cum is inside you. I pull out and arc the next two down the small of your back and in-between your cheeks.

A beautiful sight.:rose:

"it's the weekend....GAME ON!!!

I hope everyone is having a great night. I wish you all were here..... You could watch........ I think I'm about to get Lucky!

I'll be back........ If I can type :devil:

I hope everyone is having a great night. I wish you all were here..... You could watch........ I think I'm about to get Lucky!

GO GET SOME !

I love to play games.

Hello to the both of you :kiss:

I'm in the middle of cooking for some friends comming over for dinner, tell me about you two?

Dinner went great, I am a bit tipsy..... I hope all my lovers out there are having a hottttttt Saturday night :kiss:

Now..... You be the big spoon and play with my ass until I purrrrr myself to sleep :cattail:

Dinner went great, I am a bit tipsy..... I hope all my lovers out there are having a hottttttt Saturday night :kiss:

Now..... You be the big spoon and play with my ass until I purrrrr myself to sleep :cattail:

Purr away .....

Hi SG!!!!

I'm going shopping today....... I'll get you a nice pair of my favorite lacy "candies" :heart:

Saw this and was immediately reminded of the ladies of this thread.

575_1943713.jpg

YES!!! Yes !!! Yes!!!!

Seriously honey...... Beautiful, I love some of our moments illustrated on here :)

I'm beat.... I just showed out the lasting remaining guest from my weekend party I threw. I'm slipping into a silk gown and taking a diserved weekend ending nap..... Before laundry and cleaning. I have a standard work week and some family visiting this week....... But starting next weekend I'm off work for 3- 4 days. I'm planning on stocking up on redbull and proteine bars for my planned lit marathon. I bring my toys..... You bring the cum!!! I hope I get to talk to some of the Ladies from this place..... I hope they will help me in my endeavor ...., at least stop by :heart:

Everyone think of ideas for me to act out next week:devil:
You all start thinking.... We're talking solo stuff or me and a guy ( I've got a few " cock sessions" lined up. ) Here's how it will work....., you all post masturbation/toy/ cock sucking..... And FUCKING ideas / fantasies...... I'll act them out at my secrete sex dungeon .... And post details here. When I'm finished with said act...... I'll tell the filthy details and talk my lovers on here to a massive "O".

With much anticipation,
Jenny xxx

Last edited:
YES!!! Yes !!! Yes!!!!

Seriously honey...... Beautiful, I love some of our moments illustrated on here :)

I'm beat.... I just showed out the lasting remaining guest from my weekend party I threw. I'm slipping into a silk gown and taking a diserved weekend ending nap..... Before laundry and cleaning. I have a standard work week and some family visiting this week....... But starting next weekend I'm off work for 3- 4 days. I'm planning on stocking up on redbull and proteine bars for my planned lit marathon. I bring my toys..... You bring the cum!!! I hope I get to talk to some of the Ladies from this place..... I hope they will help me in my endeavor ...., at least stop by :heart:

Everyone think of ideas for me to act out next week:devil:
You all start thinking.... We're talking solo stuff or me and a guy ( I've got a few " cock sessions" lined up. ) Here's how it will work....., you all post masturbation/toy/ cock sucking..... And FUCKING ideas / fantasies...... I'll act them out at my secrete sex dungeon .... And post details here. When I'm finished with said act...... I'll tell the filthy details and talk my lovers on here to a massive "O".

With much anticipation,
Jenny xxx

Wow and wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back