A new thread, a new name, a new man!

Something new. I had fun taking these :)

Heya Sexy — Sooooo many things I like about these hot new pics of yours. The black and white. Your ass and placement of your hand. The shadowy promise of goodness against your inner thigh. And your oh so delicious mouth with the scruff. I just love me a scruffy man. Mmmm mmmmm. Can I just kiss you now? Thank you for the pics, gorgeous! :heart::kiss:

Heya Sexy — Sooooo many things I like about these hot new pics of yours. The black and white. Your ass and placement of your hand. The shadowy promise of goodness against your inner thigh. And your oh so delicious mouth with the scruff. I just love me a scruffy man. Mmmm mmmmm. Can I just kiss you now? Thank you for the pics, gorgeous! :heart::kiss:

More of this sort of thing please :rose:

I've moved house, so here's a new pic :)

Last edited:
I've moved house, so here's a new pic :)

Hiya sexy! So good to see you.
I just love this view of you (and your butt).
Congrats on the move!
Maybe you can christen every new room with a Lit pic for us??? :devil:

Hiya sexy! So good to see you.
I just love this view of you (and your butt).
Congrats on the move!
Maybe you can christen every new room with a Lit pic for us??? :devil:

I have a day of tomorrow so I will find another location to use :)

Holy shit it's been a long time Literotica. It's good to be back, how is everyone?

It's been a while, so I've decided to show some commitment.

Last edited:
So can we can this a comeback? I think you need to try harder, you seem criminally underrated, aside from myself and the other very tasteful ladies that post in here :)

So can we can this a comeback? I think you need to try harder, you seem criminally underrated, aside from myself and the other very tasteful ladies that post in here :)

Maybe. Posting again was fun.

Thanks lovely :)

I'm gonna take a nap and then go swimming, so maybe a changing room photo would be fun.

Time to bathe away my troubles...

Last edited:
Hello. ..

Is this thing on?

Attachments

• 2016-01-26-18-45-47-895.jpg
    2016-01-26-18-45-47-895.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
Back from the dead... in my dressing gown!

Last edited:
It really is good to be back. If you'd like to chat I'm always pleased to talk to new people.

Come and talk about whatever you please!

Last edited:
Well hello there Mr H. Can I come and borrow a cup of sugar?

Seriously though, you are most missed during your absences. Let's hope the tasteful clientele here give you the attention you deserve.

I offer a very competitive sugar lending service.

Much love as always Nancy.

Back