The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not attracted but i get really horny when i see a video of a ts/shemale with a juicy cock and i would love to be with one if even for a night
 
im not attracted to guys but i get really horny when i see a video of a ts/shemale with a juicy cock and i would love to be with one if even for a night
 
Sign me up. I thought it was just me. Love cock, not attracted to men. It is a desire that simply won't go away. Believe me, I've tried to make it go away. It always comes back in my fantasies. And if I actually give in and actually suck someone off, the guilt is overwhelming, despite the fact that I love it while I'm doing it. So glad to know there are others out there who feel the same way.
 
If you look on my amateur pics thread you may see me trying my first ever anal experience, it wasn't a sex toy or anything but it is a start no?
 
I love having gay sex but I couldn't really become as emotionally attached to a guy as I could a woman.
 
ok so anal play wise my pics thread isn't going too well so I ask you people please go there and suggest anal ideas and I will try them, I'm mainly looking for suggestions on what house hold objects I may be able to find to use as toys.
 
I'm not one of those guys who crave cock but aren't attracted to men. I like men, I like and enjoy every part of them, but I am, of course, mostly attracted to sucking cocks and rimming their assholes.
 
i have same feelings want to experince a nice hard cock. taste it and feel it in mouth and taste hot cum from it
 
Guys dont attract

Like others I am not attracted to guys but I love cocks. Given the opportunity I think I would suck cock all day, anal appeals but I have yet to try. I will just have to keep my fingers crossed that I can find a like minded guy in Brisbane.
 
im not attracted but i get really horny when i see a video of a ts/shemale with a juicy cock and i would love to be with one if even for a night

OMG I recently came across some shemale videos and I was so turned on. I mean the person has tits! and then a cock!

Think of all the sucking one could do.......
 
OMG I recently came across some shemale videos and I was so turned on. I mean the person has tits! and then a cock!

Think of all the sucking one could do.......

LOL lillesquirt... you sound just like me when I first discovered the magic of shemale seduction. I was totally hypno'd by them and I can say they changed me into a lover of all cocks (especially large ones).

Oh and uh... I consider myself str8...
 
Hi all

I think I'm in as well. I had my cock sucked by a guy when I was a teenager, but nothing since. Here I am, early forties and my mind is wandering! I have an absolutely hot girlfriend that is very sexually liberated. I love using butt plugs ect and feel good with that and my sweetie is supportive and thinks it's sexy that I can be comfortable about it with her.

Lately, when watching porn, I find myself gravitating to the hard cock that is being sucked/fucked ect. I I don't think I am gay as the rest of the guy means nothing to me; just the hard cock. I have fantasies about stroking, sucking, or being fucked by a cock. Cum in the mouth? Not so much, but playing with another guy's cock definately turns me on.

I am turned on by it, yet I don't know if I have the nerve to go through with it.
 
I love using butt plugs ect and feel good with that and my sweetie is supportive and thinks it's sexy that I can be comfortable about it with her.


Do you understand how lucky you are that your sweetie is comfortable that you have toys? My last gf was totally against it and thought it was gross & perverted. Obviously I had to get rid of them but you can bet your ass the day after we broke up I ran to the store to buy a new one.
 
Oh man. When my wife and I were first "dating" she was the one who turned me on to anal toys and I've been grateful since.
 
New here...

I am new here. But I've read a lot of stories... :)


And frankly, it is a relief to see guys attracted to cock and admitting it. This is like THE straight male taboo that never gets talked about.

My fantasies revolve around me sucking cocks, being fucked in the ass or as the center of a gang bang. I've given blowjobs when I was single and unattached and I did enjoy it all-- the feel, the power and the taste.

A big part of me right know would like some big cock in my face or possibly in my ass.

(Anybody, like to help out? PM me.)
 
Can I join too?

Excellent club concept here! I too have also fantasized about sucking a nice cock, but have never had the opportunity. In terms of making out with a guy, I guess I would just go with the flow and see what happens. I wouldn't mind kissing and making out with another guy if the mood and moment was right. I wouldn't do it just to do it but if it felt right in the moment then I would be all for it.
 
Excellent club concept here! I too have also fantasized about sucking a nice cock, but have never had the opportunity. In terms of making out with a guy, I guess I would just go with the flow and see what happens. I wouldn't mind kissing and making out with another guy if the mood and moment was right. I wouldn't do it just to do it but if it felt right in the moment then I would be all for it.

A fine way of putting it. Myself, I enjoy kissing before and after the cocksucking.
 
So hungry

I love this thread!!!
I though I was alone in my kink, always searching for stories, videos or a couple oriented hookup with a like minded guy or couple. My wife is so turned on by my desires and she would so love to watch me fulfill them with another man. Her fantasies always revolve around a MMF threesome or like minded couple, me and another cock and then her being used by two men. It's unbeliveably HOT!
It's just been us and some toys for a long time now. Anyone around the Triangle interested in fulfilling the desires of a cock starved couple?:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top