Just curious.

I've been lurking awhile but haven't had the courage to post anything. I'm 28 yo female living in a world of corn known as Illinois. My life isn't all that exciting which is likely why I am here. Tired of the same old vanilla and needing to get some kinks worked out. I'm curvy and athletic, (practically have my own parking spot at the gym), enjoy travel, sampling wine and beer, music, and having a good time. I guess I'd like to meet some like minded people (please don't spam my inbox with uneducated ramblings and text talk, thanks). Pics may be sent your way if you catch my eye....

Last edited:
I've been lurking awhile but haven't had the courage to post anything. I'm 28 yo female living in a world of corn known as Illinois. My life isn't all that exciting which is likely why I am here. Tired of the same old vanilla and needing to get some kinks worked out. I'm curvy and athletic, (practically have my own parking spot at the gym), enjoy travel, sampling wine and beer, and having a good time. I guess I'd like to meet some like minded people (please don't spam my inbox with uneducated ramblings and text talk, thanks). Pics may be sent your way if you catch my eye....

Well, hi there!

:kiss:

I've been lurking awhile but haven't had the courage to post anything. I'm 28 yo female living in a world of corn known as Illinois. My life isn't all that exciting which is likely why I am here. Tired of the same old vanilla and needing to get some kinks worked out. I'm curvy and athletic, (practically have my own parking spot at the gym), enjoy travel, sampling wine and beer, music, and having a good time. I guess I'd like to meet some like minded people (please don't spam my inbox with uneducated ramblings and text talk, thanks). Pics may be sent your way if you catch my eye....

Hi, and welcome.

Welcome to Lit. Hope you can find what you need.

Just an old guy saying welcome !! This is also where I let my kink run wild :devil:
Have fun sweetie :)

Welcome to Lit, Merlot Or Chardonnay, Dark Porter Or Ale. Meet me at Bevomo for the 5 cent wine sale. :)

Thanks all! I'm just exploring. Not really sure what I am specifically looking for but I'll be honest that sex without a connection is NOT it. As far as my kinks, still finding those too although I may be mildly vicarious (but who isnt?!) And yes, I answer PMs.

Jesus, that was about as good of an answer as I could have hoped for.

Never had the Chimay Blue. I'm a bit lost when it comes to Belgians, I'm more comfortable with American styles. I also don't think I've had Blind Pig, because I always go for Pliny the Elder when I'm in Norcal. Hoping I can get to Santa Rosa in the spring. Zombie Dust is pretty good, but I think it's a tad bit overrated because of all the hype back when citra was new and exotic. I greatly prefer Arctic Panzer Wolf and Dreadnaught (which actually remind me of Pliny). Huma Lupa is solid, but I don't find it outstanding (then again, Two Hearted doesn't do much for me, so I fail my home state). Hopslam is gooooood. It's tied with APW/Dreadnaught for my second favorite hoppy beer (after Abrasive).

belgians...and hops

you have good taste in beers although i usually pick st. bernardus abt 12 over the chimay blue. you sound like an amazing woman and hope you find what you are looking for

Welcome! Hope you are enjoying your decision! I'm sure this site will help you explore all kinds of kinks, open you up to new beers/wines, and a whole bunch of other things. Enjoy!

To any who sent a PM that was not answered...I received about 80. Bear with me. Thanks for the warm welcome. I feel special.

Welcome to Lit. I think you want have any problems finding what you are looking for. :)

Back