Being watched

We loved to be watched by others and really enjoy having sex in a room with other couples having sex. Sharing a bed with another couple when we all had sex is one of the best experiences we have had.
 
My fantasy would be jacking off while fingering my ass hole in front of a live audience. Years back i used to dream of being captured by a female native tribe, they would tie me down so my ass would be spread with hole exposed while thy took turns shoving their finger and hands into my tight ass hole and then look at my expression either laughing or smiling with satisfaction.
 
Never had public sex, but being watched while I stoke on cam is a major turn on. Someday I'd love to do it for a live audience.
 
Ive only been watched having sex one time and it was a real thrill made me rock hard knowing a few people were in the room while my girl was riding me. Never done the web cam would love to try it just never have.
 
Whether I'm just masturbating or actually having sex, having an audience really gets me going. I'm not sure why exactly, but I just love the fact that someone is watching me.

Goodnes I think it's beyond normal at this point. Especially being on lit. Just hope I get to catch you sometime ;)
 
I enjoyed watching and being watched while having a threesome with my ex wife. It was a MFM. I realized he was watching me doing her and that put me over the edge, as I started to cum..they did too. after a bit of a rest we started up again. This time I did more watching. Was a real turn on to to watch my friend take my wife and watch him cum inside of her,which made me cum too. Its hot to watch and hot to be watched.
 
I don't think I could ever be relaxed enough to have sex with someone watching me. We live in a townhouse and even tho there is a fence between us our neighbors can look into our backyard from their second floor. When I am sunbathing in my back yard I can almost feel their son's eyes on me. Keeps me from lying out topless. :D
 
I enjoy walking around the house naked when I can. It would be fun to know if some neighbors could see me or were watching.
 
I enjoy walking around the house naked when I can. It would be fun to know if some neighbors could see me or were watching.

And here I thought you left the curtains open by accident. I didn't look very often. Ok I did but I didn't stare. Not after I dropped his binoculars.
 
Do you need me to move closer to the window? I would hate for you to break his binoculars while you were trying to get a better view.
 
A week ago. We were having sex in the back yard during the day. I didn't shut our gate to the fence because the cable guy came earlier in the day to bury a new line and I forgot. We were really getting into it and out of the corner of my eye I noticed the neighbor watching! She must have been looking for her cat! I have no idea how long she was there for. It excited me more and I shot a huge load! I never told my gf that she was there as it might kill future action in the back yard! Shes an exhibitionist but only when it's strangers.
 
I personally love being watched, I'm a bi guy and have frequented adult bookstores on some occasions and have gotten an audience as I pleasured men. Knowing someone else is watching doesn't freak me out but makes me work harder at putting on a show.
 
We've been watched numerous times, we swing. I've always been more turned on by discreet play, getting a handjob under a table at a restaurant or in a hot tub full of people.
 
Whether I'm just masturbating or actually having sex, having an audience really gets me going. I'm not sure why exactly, but I just love the fact that someone is watching me.

This has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I love it when my wife asks me to jack off for her.
I would really love to be watched while we have sex.
 
i have had sex with people watching,at parties and swing clubs and the like.......and yes it was a turn on......but ive never had a guy fuck me on stage with an audience paying to watch us fuck.......not saying i wouldnt do that.....just i havent done it yet. although i have fucked guy for cash before.
 
such a turn on

I'm a devout voyeur and exhibitionist. I used to love having her dress in revealing outfits, and watch guys staring at her. Her nipples always got so hard when she knew they were staring at her.
 
Fucked a young lady doggy style in an alley off of the French Quarter during Mardi Gras. We drew an audience quickly. Neither of us cared because we were horny and fucked up.
 
I enjoy having a personal audience but prefer if those people would join in the fucking
 
We fullfill the being watched by using the webcam on an open site... We also like to get away and go to clubs as there are none near us. Love being watched and getting feedback from others.
 
Whether I'm just masturbating or actually having sex, having an audience really gets me going. I'm not sure why exactly, but I just love the fact that someone is watching me.

i know what you mean , there is something exciting about having an audience isnt there ?
 
Damn. I've never watched or been watched.

My boyfriends roomate used ro watch us all the time, and stroke himself. Pretty hot. I like it. I also like to share photo / video, or juat turn on a cam so others can watch me pkay with myself. My BF and I video ourselves a lot - we quite enjoy our porn.
 
Back
Top