20-something year old male - A friend told me to post here

nerobixx

Literotica Guru
So, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I love showing what I have, on another site I started talking with a girl who used to post on here and sent me this way.

Comments are greatly appreciated, I enjoy talking to people from around the world in general, feel free to send me a message, I have broad interests and I'm sure there's something of mutual interest.

In case anyone has any requests, feel free to ask and I will do my best to comply.

Attachments

• FL1.jpg
    FL1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,281
  • fl102.jpg
    fl102.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 768
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 687
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 804
Last edited:
I dunno why you haven't gotten any responses yet. You're off to a great start!

Some moar.

Attachments

• Picture 46.jpg
    Picture 46.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 427
  • npf11.jpg
    npf11.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 341
  • sho1.jpg
    sho1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 401
Hey, welcome to lit! I hadn't seen you had opened a thread of yours over here. I think you'll get lots of love here, too!

So, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I love showing what I have, on another site I started talking with a girl who used to post on here and sent me this way.

Comments are greatly appreciated, I enjoy talking to people from around the world in general, feel free to send me a message, I have broad interests and I'm sure there's something of mutual interest.

In case anyone has any requests, feel free to ask and I will do my best to comply.

Woo Hoo...what a great start, thanks to your "friend" for convincing you, bring on the pictures..:)

Aaand some more:

I am also terribly bored right now, so if anyone fancies a chat, feel free to pm :D.

Attachments

• m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 189
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 164
  • m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 183
  • m6.jpg
    m6.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
You have great shoulders and a fantastic mouth. And your smile is warm and wonderful. Off to a great start!!

Also, I loved visiting the Netherlands, what an interesting place with great people :)

Back