It's a Southern Thing

ERoleplayer

Really Really Experienced
Country music, Fish n'Grits, Cornbread, whiskey and a lil naughty chat...who's up for that ?

I am a southern failure. I do not like country music, fish is okay but I'd rather have pizza, hash browns over grits, daquiris over whiskey, but still love dirty chat. But I'd rather hang out by a bond fire than an opera any day.

Ahhh, the South! Or, as I call it, home. Sitting in the season ticket seats your family has had for nearly sixty years and hearing your church's secretary three rows down and to the right of you yelling at the top of her sweet voice, "RUN YOU SONUVABITCH! RUN!" as that five star running back breaks a 70 yard td run.

I do love my home! :heart:

Ahhh, the South! Or, as I call it, home. Sitting in the season ticket seats your family has had for nearly sixty years and hearing your church's secretary three rows down and to the right of you yelling at the top of her sweet voice, "RUN YOU SONUVABITCH! RUN!" as that five star running back breaks a 70 yard td run.

I do love my home! :heart:

Yeah...We do have our priorities;
God
Country
Family
College Football

Nothing better then college football, whisky, grits, moonshine, and fried chicken. Never been big on fish. I love being southern girl. (yes even in FL lol)

Nothing better then college football, whisky, grits, moonshine, and fried chicken. Never been big on fish. I love being southern girl. (yes even in FL lol)

All the things that you just mentioned are exactly why I love southern girls.:kiss:

Nothing better then a bonfire,a beer, some good county music in the background, and passing around the bottle of shine

Loves me some good shine! Used to get it in Floyd county Virginia when I was in college over that way. And drinking it in the company of a lovely southern girl while cuddling with her by a fire makes it taste even better.

Back