New faces, come say hello....

Good too meet you all, I go by the name of Mzee and I mostly read and use the chat room on Literotica. I had no idea there was a forum until it came up in discussion, nonetheless I do hope to meet nice people, enjoy company and get involved in some good conversation.

Please do not hesitate to say hello and see you around on the boards.

-Mzee.
 
Good too meet you all, I go by the name of Mzee and I mostly read and use the chat room on Literotica. I had no idea there was a forum until it came up in discussion, nonetheless I do hope to meet nice people, enjoy company and get involved in some good conversation.

Please do not hesitate to say hello and see you around on the boards.

-Mzee.

Hello, Mzee. I hope to see yo around here too. (And I didn't know there was a chat room. I might give that a shot soon.)
 
Hi I'm Kat, I've been reading BDSM stories on here for ages, my current favorite authors are xelliebabex and HandsInTheDark, lurking on discussion boards for a couple of months. Decided to finally take the leap and make an account. I have submissive sexual tendencies but a dominant public personalty. Nice to meet everyone ;)
 
New to bdsm

Hi everyone,

I am new to the whole bdsm lifestyle. I am taking it slow. Nervous and excited.
 
Hi everyone!
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to poke around and ask questions, that's what makes the forums interesting :)
 
I'm new here :) It took me a while to find a "newb" thread.

My profession is my s/n. In my job I'm always in control, but in my sex life I like to give up control. I'm very newly divorced, but was separated for quite a while and live with my boyfriend of almost two years.

I'm a very sexual woman and I'm extremely open mined, direct, and always want to have fun. I'm a squirter and I'm still learning more about squirting all the time.

Thanks for reading!
 
Also new

Hi, Long-time reader, bit of lurker, finally recently posted. Looking for advice on how to handle wanting more (so much more), after already being married with a kid and not open to cheating. I'm a sub, bi (w married to a w), mid 30s, and can't stop feeling the itch.
 
Not a troll

Hi,
My name is Katya, I'm 22 years old, and currently residing in Las Vegas. I moved here 3 months ago.
I recently left active duty military. I have a very dominant personality everywhere but at home. At home I find myself still being a little rebel, but have no desire to be dominant there.
I sadly do not know much about BDSM but am determined to find out more.
 
Katya,
Nice to meet you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Tim

Hi,
My name is Katya, I'm 22 years old, and currently residing in Las Vegas. I moved here 3 months ago.
I recently left active duty military. I have a very dominant personality everywhere but at home. At home I find myself still being a little rebel, but have no desire to be dominant there.
I sadly do not know much about BDSM but am determined to find out more.
 
always looking for friends

Hello :) I'm a 24 year old girl from Texas. I love meeting new people. I'm new to the boards but ive been reading stories here for years.

Have a good day! <3
 
Just saying hello!

I'm a little sub from western Europe & still new to the lifestyle. The more I learn - the more I'm fascinated by it. Looking forward to spending more time on here! :) :) :)
 
Hey all :)

I was suggested to get on here from a friend of mine from fet life, so here i am.

i hope to speak to many of you and hear about ur kink experiences.
 
Welcome new people! (^O^)/

If you have questions I advise you to ask in the forum and not private message random dudes offering their help. In the forum you'll receive a wide variety of answers that can give you a better understanding.
 
Last edited:
Hello there

Brand spanking new (new enough to make bad puns apparently, not sorry) 21-year old agender lesbian, long time reader first timer forum-er
 
Hi

Hi, newish to BDSM, my other half is fairly dominant and enjoys using restraints on me but has mostly steered clear because of my hesitancy, we have done some milder stuff which I have enjoyed, but I am now looking for a bit of inspiration to spice thing ups - I'd really like to surprise him one day and am looking for something that bridges the milder slap and tickle stuff we have tried and the scarier hardcore stuff that scares the bejesus out of me...
 
New to this

Hello everyone. Just checking this place out to see what it has to offer. And help/suggestions appreciated.
 
Been reading stories at literotica for several years, and lurked in the discussion area a bit. 71 YO male with a completely disinterested wife.
 
Hello

Hello,

My girlfriend and I started getting interested in some of the BDSM life not long ago. After some talks, we decided that we were going to try it out. So far we have had a lot of fun. We have discovered that I really enjoy being the dominate and her the submissive. Rope bondage is our favourite, but combined with a flogger or wartenberg wheel. Ahhh.

I am away for a couple of weeks, but at home is a new box of stuff to play with. The wait is intense, so I decided to have some fun. I wrote out my first planned scene. Every morning I send her a small teaser of it, omitting the new stuff in the box (she is not allowed to open it). It has been a lot of fun.

Well I hope to gain a lot of insight from this forum and hopefully new fun ideas to explore.
 
Back
Top