I'm Married, Let's Chat in Secret

Bumpin' It Up Tonight

I'm a bit bored at work on a slow night. Would love some chat in Yahoo with a woman who enjoys keeping it secret. Perhaps if you're in the mood some naughty voice chat in Yahoo would be fun.

My Yahoo id is T_Cruiser
 
Married, that is me. Would love to chat in secret with either men or women about sex, experiences, fantasies.
 
Married 37 year old. Add me to the list. Would definitely like to chat to some fun ladies in secret. Pm me.
 
Shall We?

I'm on here and Yahoo right now. Wife is out so could even Skype. T_Cruiser on those. I look forward to your message.
 
Let's start a naughty cyber secret. Just you and me.

Okay. When I was five, I had to stay late at school and wait for my mother to pick me up. I was supposed to sit quietly, but I got bored, so I went to play with the toys in the toybox. I was always a shy kid, so I never got the choice toys in the toybox, but now with everyone gone, I could play with all the toys I wanted.

The teacher's aide caught me. And when she asked what I was doing standing by the window, I told her I was looking outside to see if my mother had arrived.

Lying to the kindergarten teacher's aide made me a very, VERY naughty little boy. ;)
 
Back
Top