The China Pearl Inn part 7

Good day Uggg. I slide over a mug of coffee.

I trust you had a good Thanksgiving.

Good day Uggg. I slide over a mug of coffee.

I trust you had a good Thanksgiving.

Hiya CG,

Thanks for the coffee.

Oh, just how I like it too, hot and strong!

I live in paradise- every day is thanksgiving.:)

Busy busy today though! Will be on and off. Have writing to do. Starting a new SRP.(will post a link in my signature later) Another female character. Getting a bit sick of writing women. Wouldn't mind a male role but everyone seems to want my characters to have breasts! sigh ;) So I'm also working on a solo project at the moment. Nice gay male seduction story. Just needed some man time. lol.

:rose:

Uggg

Well verity is the spice of life Uggg or so they say. I have a post or two that I owe and I need to get to them as well.

Well I didn’t poison anyone! And everyone, politely at least, said they enjoyed it! We didn’t get back to our little house on the prairie until gone 0200 hours. Almost a perfect day, but the Cowboys let us down 😢.

This afternoon ‘Mom’ and I hit the shops while the men enjoy a day at their lodge.

Wow! You ARE brave. The last place I would want to be on Black Friday is in the stores. People are crazy!!!!!!!

Now that you have done the dinner, you will be expected to do it every year you are in town. ;) I am glad it all worked out well.

Well verity is the spice of life Uggg or so they say. I have a post or two that I owe and I need to get to them as well.

Verity? I thought that meant truth? Since when has truth been a life spice?

Here's a secret recipe I call the life medley:

Take one part adrenaline and mix in two parts serotonin then add curry to taste :)

Bake until brown on top then snuggle up with someone special and share.

lol.
Nothing quite like too much curry to make you remember your alive and kicking!

Uggg:rose:

Well I didn’t poison anyone! And everyone, politely at least, said they enjoyed it! We didn’t get back to our little house on the prairie until gone 0200 hours. Almost a perfect day, but the Cowboys let us down 😢.

This afternoon ‘Mom’ and I hit the shops while the men enjoy a day at their lodge.

Glad to hear it went well.

My Mom and Aunt did just about all the food preparation. My sister, a cousin, and myself took care of the clean up. The men…well, they watched some football...they ate…they watched some more football…they ate again…they watched some more football…and that’s about it.

Black Friday shopping…no way. I won’t go near where all the shopping is. I did go to Walmart this morning, but it wasn’t different than any other day. But, if your shopping is limited to the nursery furniture shops, maybe it won’t be too crowded. :eek:

G G I am glad all went well for you and that your enjoying your day today.

Hiya CG,

Thanks for the coffee.

Oh, just how I like it too, hot and strong!

I live in paradise- every day is thanksgiving.:)

Busy busy today though! Will be on and off. Have writing to do. Starting a new SRP.(will post a link in my signature later) Another female character. Getting a bit sick of writing women. Wouldn't mind a male role but everyone seems to want my characters to have breasts! sigh ;) So I'm also working on a solo project at the moment. Nice gay male seduction story. Just needed some man time. lol.

Uggg

Wow! You ARE brave. The last place I would want to be on Black Friday is in the stores. People are crazy!!!!!!!

Now that you have done the dinner, you will be expected to do it every year you are in town. ;) I am glad it all worked out well.

CG, I really feel part of this family now, I love them and know they love me.

Uggg, whatever you write I’m sure many readers will enjoy reading it.

SF, those shoppers are crazy! I’d rather face the Taliban!

CG, I really feel part of this family now, I love them and know they love me.

Uggg, whatever you write I’m sure many readers will enjoy reading it.

SF, those shoppers are crazy! I’d rather face the Taliban!

Why thank you! You get my daily 'you made me :) today award' ->:rose: (There kinda special.)

Uggg

Truth is always the spice of life Uggg for no one can quite agree on what is the truth.;)

I enjoyed an amazing few days with Doctor Ross bonding with him, knowing more about him.

CG, I've finally got round to posting in Tudor Rose. Sorry for the delay.

Hi Uggg

Truth is always the spice of life Uggg for no one can quite agree on what is the truth.;)

Ohhh! thats deep- like a hole I fell into once. Mind your knees;)

lol.

You'll have to excuse me today. I'm in a cheeky mood.

Uggg

I enjoyed an amazing few days with Doctor Ross bonding with him, knowing more about him.

Hi Uggg

Well it sounds like you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving Rose. :devil:ish :D

I am off to see your post.

Uggg one always has to watch one's step when journeying.

Hi Uggg

Hiya,

nice to meet you. I like your user name. I'm fond of roses:rose:

Uggg

I'm yet another member of the British Military who frequent the inn under the protection of CG

Yea I noticed there were a few gun slingers around. I wore a uniform once my self. That was a long time ago. Back in the falling in holes and hurting knees days. Lance Corporal Uggg, since then I've died and gone to heaven.

These days I leave the guns alone. Shoot my mouth instead.

Uggg

Great to wake up in my man’s arms, to hear his heartbeat and feel secure. I’m going to miss this! But Duty is Duty!

Today we’re going to spend time horse riding, playing tennis and enjoying each other. Tonight we’re guests at Rick’s cousin where we are going to enjoy dinner and good company. She has a 3 week old baby and I’m supposed to go ga ga lol!

Then I begin thinking about our return to the UK ready for December 4.

CG, black coffee, very strong please!

Luv2bfkd I’ll e mail you after the weekend.

I Slid a steaming mug of strong black coffee over to G G.

Your coffee Me Lady. Sounds like you are having an enjoyable leave.;)

Great to see the boss (my immediate CO) is enjoying her time in Texas.

I've enjoyed my time with the Doctor but although he is attached to NRR he won't be deployed with us because he's needed in Boston.

Got any red wine CG? I want to take a bottle to bed with me. Good wine, good man, what else does a girl need?

I've enjoyed my time with the Doctor but although he is attached to NRR he won't be deployed with us because he's needed in Boston.

Got any red wine CG? I want to take a bottle to bed with me. Good wine, good man, what else does a girl need?

More time?

Rose we have a very nice garnacha, that I would recommend. It has sweet aroma of cherries, deep dark plums with an exotic spicy finish reminiscent of white pepper

I pour Rose a half glass to sample.

Morning S F I trust your lizard is doing well.;)

Back