Experiences being caught?

betamale30

Really Experienced
Hey very closeted guy here that was caught by my aunt while being with another man not to long ago.. Was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience being caught that they would want to share.. When i got caught i thought It was the end of world and wanted to die but after time has passed It actually is a turn on to think about now.

Hey very closeted guy here that was caught by my aunt while being with another man not to long ago.. Was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience being caught that they would want to share.. When i got caught i thought It was the end of world and wanted to die but after time has passed It actually is a turn on to think about now.

Back in 1998 some guys I used to jam with back in the 70' and 80's wanted to get the band back together do a tribute concert for a friend of ours who had a died from unfortunate set of circumstances. I came to the practice early as was ALWAYS my custom. I caught the drummer and his best friend, trying to swallow the others tongue and doing a little frotting in the bathroom.
I excused myself and backed out of the bathroom and back to the basement to get ready to jam. About 2 AM, the drummer asked if I would hang back while everyone else had went on their way. I said sure.
He and his friend only wanted to know what I might say about what I saw in the bathroom. I just said hey bruah, I don't know what you mean. I thought I had to pee--, it turned out that wasn't the case, if you were in the re I didn't see you.
You guys musta been invisible.

Caught doing what? I think some activities are more compromising than others. I got busted stroking with my roomate in college. It was embarrassing but I never felt like I'd been outed. It was a mutual friend that never made a big deal of it and my roomate and I never progressed to other activities anyway. If we had, and got busted, that might have been tougher...

I've been caught a couple of times, both times at parties. After doing some drugs and alcohol my inhibitions get relaxed and my sexual needs find the nearest available adult.
First time was in a sauna with 8 or more nude men and women. The girl next to me was being felt up and kissed by the guy on the other side of her. Nobody paid any attention, except me. I wanted some of that action, so I reached over and stroked her thigh, working towards her crotch. After a minute or two of this she got up and left. So there I was sitting next to a guy with a hard cock, and mine was hard, too. He reached over to stroke me, and I reciprocated. I decided I wanted more, so I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. I guess that was too much for him, because he got up and left. This incident lasted only a few minutes, but everyone else in the sauna could see us. Nobody ever said anything.

The second time I was very drunk at a college party, and was hitting on every available woman there. At some point I was introduced to a cute little gay guy. I told him I was Bi, and we went into the bedroom and did some amyl nitrate poppers together. I immediately dove into his crotch, pulled out his cock and started sucking. The hostess walked in on us and was shocked. He begged her to let us have the room alone, so she left and we locked the door. It was a huge inconvenience for everybody else at the party, since that room had the 2nd bathroom attached. We did a lot of noisy sucking and fucking, then fell asleep.
The next week a few friends treated me differently, and one assistant instructor tried to hit on me. But that was the only reaction among my friends and classmates.

My first year at uni was my sexual awakening, I did a lot of hook ups and one night stands. Unfortunately I was sharing a room so I had to wait til my room mate was out or go back to the other guys place. One night my room mate was away for the weekend, I met a guy and brought him back to my room and it was hot, passionate and rough. We were going at it doggy style, really pounding me when the door opened and my room mate walked in. He looked horrified and walked straight back out, I should’ve stopped and gone after him but I was really enjoying myself and encouraged the guy to finish. My room mate didn’t speak to me for ages and when we did talk he gave me a lecture on safe sex and telling the truth like I was a teenager. My other experience was with a long standing married fuck buddy, his wife was pretty much cold sexually so I fulfilled her role. We were in his bed and he was making love to me when she walked in, we didn’t hear the door go and she snuck in like a ninja and freaked when she saw her husband balls deep in another man. That was the last time we were ever together. Apart from that my caught experiences have been getting caught in a toilet cubicle in a club with another man giving him a
blow job, and one time riding a guys cock on the toilet and the manager and bouncer banged on the door of the cubicle and promptly threw us both out. Worked in my favour as he simply called a taxi and took me home for a great night

Last edited by a moderator:

I was caught by a friends mom as we were jerking together. This was before we started experimenting with each other though so we were just jerking next to each other.

I was caught by a friends mom as we were jerking together. This was before we started experimenting with each other though so we were just jerking next to each other.

What was moms reaction? Did she just stand and watch or what?

Mom caught my sister and I (F) in the tub taking a bath after the beach about 2 years after we started playing ...

Hmmm, I'd like to know more details.. ')

Back