Rape Trial Story (Idea)

Driftglass

Virgin
Here's an idea for a story that might be entitled "Penetration Without Consent" (which is the legal definition of rape).

The idea is a high paid psychologist on trial for rape. He narrates that things don't look good because judge, jurors and the prosecuting attorney are all women. Prosecutor is particularly hot. Furthermore the attractive, young, slender, etc. complainant is just about to testify. She describes how she comes over to narrator's office for our first session. How she explains that she's never had an orgasm and her boyfriend can't satisfy her. She explains that she has a rape fantasy. Then she testifies how narrator held her down, on the couch, tears off her clothing and puts my cock in her against her will. Prosecution rests.

Narrator explains his attorney introduces into evidence the secret video of session. The lights go out in the courtroom. The video confirms in detail the complainant's story about being held down, stripped and forcibly penetrated against her will, fighting, etc. But the tape keeps going. It shows how after narrator penetrated her, she totally got into it, started screaming, I need more of your cock, etc. Has her first orgasm. Lights come on and everyone is very hot and bothered, including prosecutor. Jury comes back and convicts, but recommends lowest sentence: One week of community service. Judge winks and reduces it to 6 days because of service already rendered.

If you are interested in writing this up, let me know. I can help on a lot of the details, especially the legal ones.

Or if you just think it's a good idea, let me know.

Last edited:
Since you asked... No, I don't think it's a good idea. I hate it. I understand on a concious level that some people get off on forced sex. I've learnt that it's one of the most common fantasies among women. And as written fantasies, I guess it's ok to play with, even though it isn't for me. Literotica certainly think so, given the non-con category.

But this idea is a different breed. The fantasy here seems to be to justify rape. And it suggests woman who have fantasies of reluctance actually want to be raped. And that it's no big deal. Again, I hate this idea.

Since you asked... No, I don't think it's a good idea. I hate it. I understand on a concious level that some people get off on forced sex. I've learnt that it's one of the most common fantasies among women. And as written fantasies, I guess it's ok to play with, even though it isn't for me. Literotica certainly think so, given the non-con category.

But this idea is a different breed. The fantasy here seems to be to justify rape. And it suggests woman who have fantasies of reluctance actually want to be raped. And that it's no big deal. Again, I hate this idea.

I concur 100% with what tomlitillia said above. Frankly, just the word words you used could cause pain to someone who has really been assaulted. The use of a make believe medical provider makes it even feel more icky.

Any fantasies most people might have about being subdued and "taken" usually envision a strong but loving man who plays the role with concern and love for the submissive one. You're premise lacks that. Sorry, but I can't wish you good luck in your search for help in writing this.

There is nothing wrong with consensual forced sex. So the idea has merit I hope to read the story and if it’s anything lik reality. Love KF

There is nothing wrong with consensual forced sex. So the idea has merit I hope to read the story and if it’s anything lik reality. Love KF

Ok I read the original post again and I was wrong about the context of the idea. Should have put my glasses on.
But as Lit is a place of free speech and ideas the story idea has somthing about it I like. I must be just a pervert. Love KF

I know a lot of fantasy is implausible and still ok, but this scene flat out offensively stupid.

if that woman is moved any distance the crime becomes kidnapping, and kidnaping with rape is a life sentence in a lot of states. "having a rape fantasy" would never be allowed in court. claiming a rape victim eventually enjoyed it is really fucked up and the defense wouldn't be allowed to bring that out. I don't know why I'm bothering with this trash.

Of course it's implausible. It's a fantasy, a writing challenge. There are stories on here where nubile sex-robots get fucked by tentacles in outer space, something I'm yet to encounter in my local supermarket. If the genre doesn't appeal there's lots more to read. Personally I find rape and coercion and non-con fantasies hot. That's one of my things. And there's a section of LIT for them, so I think we should back off and let people write what they want within the LIT rules.

I think that people criticizing the idea are hypocrites.

Yes, rape is awful in the real world. We all get it.

But this story is clearly not meant for you, yet you are burning it at the stake. Because you aren't the target audience - you have no business criticizing or bashing the idea.
This story is extremely unrealistic on many levels - starting from court setup, reactions of the characters, and ending in the way evidence is processed. It is a fairy tale.
So why the heck bring "Rape apologizing" into this?

As I said, you guys are a bunch of filthy hypocrites. Anything that you don't like you hate on.

Last edited:
Because I think that rape in erotic fiction has its place?
You are even more hypocritical if based on that you dare call me or anyone else out on not believing that rape is horrible.

Let me ask you a question: is murder a horrible thing?

You are even more hypocritical if based on that you dare call me or anyone else out on not believing that rape is horrible.

I'm not interested in answering your questions or continuing this discussion. Buy a clue. I was wondering about your opinions on rape and you answered.

I think the reaction is more to the idea of forcible rape isn't that bad if the girl has an orgasm. Those kinds of excuses for rape make me deeply uncomfortable, more so than more realistic depictions of rape.

I actually have a story idea that's a send up of all those tropes, but it will be a while before I can get it done.

For me, in reading the OP, it isn't rape or coercion that is a problem - it is a legitimate fantasy for many. It also isn't that the victim had an orgasm or even "enjoyed" being raped. I think the issue is that there is a set-up, a court room, that judges these acts and legitimates an idea that the only way for a woman to truly enjoy herself is to be raped and that society accepts it with a wink.

Yes, completely impossible, but the fantasy/story line plays off very real mind-sets that fuel rape culture and make it an acceptable act...

I'm not interested in answering your questions or continuing this discussion. Buy a clue. I was wondering about your opinions on rape and you answered.
You are not interested because you know where the argument is going.
If you say that murder is less bad than rape, you lose credibility instantly.
However if you say that murder is just as bad or worse than rape, then it begs the question whey thousands of fictional works depicting murder (including murder that goes unpunished) is indeed OK and widely accepted, but fiction involving rape isn't.

This is exactly the hypocrisy I'm talking about.

Also, yes, indeed I answered your wonders regarding my opinions on rape, but don't make it sound like I answered that I support it or justify it.

I think the reaction is more to the idea of forcible rape isn't that bad if the girl has an orgasm. Those kinds of excuses for rape make me deeply uncomfortable, more so than more realistic depictions of rape.
1) Literotica itself has a rule that rape is fine only provided that victim has an orgasm. So you could ask them that question.
2) The scenario depicted by the OP is highly unrealistic all around. It doesn't try to sell you the idea of rape being fine if she cums - it merely explores a decidedly fictional and in many ways absurd scenario.
3) Things may make you uncomfortable. This is fine. What is NOT fine, is trying to censor anything that makes you uncomfortable.
"Saw" movies make me uncomfortable. I simply don't watch them.
You came to this thread not to provide feedback to the idea, but because seeing "rape" in the title you sensed good excuse to bash something and get away with it.

Yes, completely impossible, but the fantasy/story line plays off very real mind-sets that fuel rape culture and make it an acceptable act...
You are out of your mind.
Just listen to yourself! For god's sake, just stop and listen to what you are saying?!

"No, the story is clearly fiction. But hell, it promotes rape culture! Burn it!"

Fiction should not be censored. Period. There's a line between real world, documentary literature and fiction. Those who try to suggest that fiction promotes rape culture or, in fact, any idea that you disagree with, and thus should be censored - are completely out of it.

Last edited:
The OP asked for an opinion and received it. If you don't like those opinions, why are you here trying to censor them??? :confused: Your misreading, exaggerating, hypocrisy, and bullying are pretty scary...

don't turn things upside-down to suit your needs.

Your opinions are bashing a legitimate idea. It's your opinions that try to unjustly censor things first - I merely respond to that.
Your opinions are mixing reality and fiction in a paranoid manner.

I'm not censoring them. Have your opinions as much as you want. I'm merely debunking their credibility, so that these uneducated, shallow, pitchfork-waving opinions do not hold down creativity.
Because there are ALWAYS people like you who think that they know better what everyone else should think, do and feel.

You are not interested because you know where the argument is going.
If you say that murder is less bad than rape, you lose credibility instantly.
However if you say that murder is just as bad or worse than rape, then it begs the question whey thousands of fictional works depicting murder (including murder that goes unpunished) is indeed OK and widely accepted, but fiction involving rape isn't.

I'll run with that argument. Let's say instead of rape, it was a murder of a young black man. But after testimony that the young black man whistled at a white girl, the murders were sentenced to a week of community service, with one day served under the same justification as the prompt above.

As for calling it opinion of the prompt "censorship," that's an enormously stupid argument. No one here is proposing making such a story illegal. We are simply exercising or own free speech to call it out as a bad idea.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from people disagreeing with you

I'll run with that argument. Let's say instead of rape, it was a murder of a young black man. But after testimony that the young black man whistled at a white girl, the murders were sentenced to a week of community service, with one day served under the same justification as the prompt above.
Not the same thing though.

Whistling for a girl could be seen as provocation for murder, not wholehearted agreement to be murdered on the spot.
Different things.

And, excuse me if I'm asking, what does it matter if his ass is black or white, and which color was the skin of a girl he whistled for?

No one here is proposing making such a story illegal. We are simply exercising or own free speech to call it out as a bad idea.
Your opinion is aggressive and highly judgmental, to the point of accusing people who disagree with you of being rape-supporters.
This is a form of a verbal attack aimed to censor stuff. Naturally, you can't legally censor anything - that doesn't mean that you can stomp your opponent's opinions into dirt and kill any desire to create in them.

Not calling it a censorship is the same as not calling lynch mobs a form of judgment/execution.

And fine, don't call it censorship if you will.
I still am just as capable of fighting your "opinions" and provide my own opinion of how stupid and twitch-reflex yours are.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from people disagreeing with you
There's disagreement and there's attacking an oppoing opinion.
It's not the same.

Not the same thing though.

Whistling for a girl could be seen as provocation for murder, not wholehearted agreement to be murdered on the spot.
Different things.
The story prompt didn't include the girl wanting to be raped.

And, excuse me if I'm asking, what does it matter if his ass is black or white, and which color was the skin of a girl he whistled for?
Inspired by Emmit Till

Your opinion is aggressive and highly judgmental, to the point of accusing people who disagree with you of being rape-supporters.
This is a form of a verbal attack aimed to censor stuff. Naturally, you can't legally censor anything - that doesn't mean that you can stomp your opponent's opinions into dirt and kill any desire to create in them.
Have I now? You asked to explore murder as a parallel. I did so. You (in my view) losing the argument isn't me being "aggressive and highly judgmental" it certainly isn't accusing anyone of "being rape supporters."

Try not to be so dramatic. This is a debate. While I suppose that means I'm "stomping your opinions" in so far as I think you are wrong and I'm trying to convince you of my stance, but I'm not trying to censor anything.

In fact, by your logic, you would be censoring me. After all, you are arguing against my position, so I suppose I could make an over the top accusation that you are some sort of Jack booted thought police trying to stamp out debate about what constitutes a good story idea. Now of course, I don't really think you are censoring me any more than you or the op are being censored.
Not calling it a censorship is the same as not calling lynch mobs a form of judgment/execution.
Really? Being told you're wrong by some anonymous person online is now like being lynched?
And fine, don't call it censorship if you will.
I still am just as capable of fighting your "opinions" and provide my own opinion of how stupid and twitch-reflex yours are.

There's disagreement and there's attacking an oppoing opinion.
It's not the same.
Works for me. Try not to be so thin skinned though.

Last edited:
The story prompt didn't include the girl wanting to be raped.

Inspired by Emmit Till

Have I now? You asked to explore murder as a parallel. I did so. You (in my view) losing the argument isn't me being "aggressive and highly judgmental" it certainly isn't accusing anyone of "being rape supporters."

Try not to be so dramatic. This is a debate. While I suppose that means I'm "stomping your opinions" in so far as I think you are wrong and I'm trying to convince you of my stance, but I'm not trying to censor anything.

In fact, by your logic, you would be censoring me. After all, you are arguing against my position, so I suppose I could make an over the top accusation that you are some sort of Jack booted thought police trying to stamp out debate about what constitutes a good story idea. Now of course, I don't really think you are censoring me any more than you or the op are being censored.

Really? Being told you're wrong by some anonymous person online is now like being lynched?

Works for me. Try not to be so thin skinned though.

Some people are so hyper-narcissistic and so willing to twist arguments just to try and come out on top, just like 45 :rolleyes:, that it isn't really even worth replying to their nonsensical rants. In short, no matter how rational of an argument you make CA, he'll never actually get it. You can be sure he will respond spewing on - he has to have the last word!

Some threads/posts are best lift to history...

Some people are so hyper-narcissistic and so willing to twist arguments just to try and come out on top, just like 45 :rolleyes:, that it isn't really even worth replying to their nonsensical rants. In short, no matter how rational of an argument you make CA, he'll never actually get it. You can be sure he will respond spewing on - he has to have the last word!

Some threads/posts are best lift to history...
and your pure ad hominem argument against me is a great service to the point you are trying to make!

Way to go!

I know a lot of fantasy is implausible and still ok, but this scene flat out offensively stupid.

if that woman is moved any distance the crime becomes kidnapping, and kidnaping with rape is a life sentence in a lot of states. "having a rape fantasy" would never be allowed in court. claiming a rape victim eventually enjoyed it is really fucked up and the defense wouldn't be allowed to bring that out. I don't know why I'm bothering with this trash.

Videotaping somebody during sex without their consent to taping is also likely illegal.

actually its a good concept. heres why

1. there are SEXUAL therapists who may have boinked the client in the office as part of therapy. There are some thoughts that KINSEY was boinking research subjects in the office.

2. many liberal snow flake colleges have the requirement that a man who wants to have sex with a woman has to have her sign a consent form. At these places the consent form and the consent can be revoked at ANY time in the future.
ie sign the form and boink on the 2 week of freshman class, on your graduation day she can legally in eyes of the college revoke the consent form and have them kick you out for rape on your graduation day.

Back