Elephant Underwear?

I got the "genuine" elephant style! More trunk to pack more junk! :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 0
I bought some of the elephant undies and love them! I buy a lot of the new chick undies, the elephant I have are a little different from the pic mine are sheer and smaller. I bought some hot undies for when I feel like I want to be a gay boi instead of going full cross dress fem. I have a Dom that told me to get some open back and other gay undies for our next meet in a few weeks. I will model for him and should have some pic's to post after that date.

To echo the sentiment above, I also wouldn’t be able to fill out the trunk spot at all. I barely make a tent in boxers, briefs or panties at it may be. Which is too bad because those look sexy as hell and I’d love to wear a pair.

To echo the sentiment above, I also wouldn’t be able to fill out the trunk spot at all. I barely make a tent in boxers, briefs or panties at it may be. Which is too bad because those look sexy as hell and I’d love to wear a pair.

Same here. They look great, but would look silly on me.

elephant underwear.

I confess, right away I thought who would buy underwear for an elephant ? And who the hell would put them on the elephant after they were purchased. I'm glad there was a picture to help me get past my wonder.

I just got elephant undies and like them so I will get more.

Attachments

• me3.jpg
    me3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • me6.jpg
    me6.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • me5.jpg
    me5.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
I also bought some open back undies

Attachments

• me7.jpg
    me7.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • me9.jpg
    me9.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
  • me10.jpg
    me10.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • me11.jpg
    me11.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0
new yellow elephant undies

Attachments

• 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
new open back undies

Attachments

• 5b.jpg
    5b.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 6b.jpg
    6b.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 7b.jpg
    7b.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0
new elephant sissy boi undies

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
G-strings and thongs

Amazon has a huge selection in their Men's G-strings and Thongs section. I have purchased a lot of jocks and G-strings from them. Some are great. Some are near junk. Read the reviews before buying and pay attention to the sizes. Most come from China and sizes there are much smaller than USA sizes.

Back