Hill leaders were informed of investigation into con artist

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Washington (CNN) - Congressional leadership did not object when former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe informed them that the FBI had opened a counter-intelligence investigation into President Donald Trump, McCabe said Tuesday.

"I told Congress what we had done," McCabe told NBC's Savannah Guthrie on the "Today" show. "That's the important part here, Savannah: no one objected. Not on legal grounds, not on constitutional grounds, and not based on the facts."

McCabe indicated Republican Mitch McConnell, Republican Paul Ryan, and Republican Devin Nunes were part of the "Gang of 8" who were informed on May 17, 2017 of the ongoing investigation of the con artist, his collusion with Russia, and at least three other members of the con artist campaign.

Additionally, in an interview with The Atlantic that published on Tuesday, McCabe said that investigators' concerns about Trump "and whether or not he posed a national-security threat" had been "building for some time" before Trump fired Comey.

"I could see how that would fit if we had initiated this concern in the wake of Jim's firing. The fact is, we were building to this point for months before Jim was fired," McCabe said.

He added: "But it was the events around the firing that kind of sealed the deal for me and the folks on the team."​

Asked whether he believed the con artist is still a target of special counsel Robert Mueller, McCabe answered, "So do I think the case into Trump is open or closed? There's absolutely no reason for me to believe that it's closed."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/politics/andrew-mccabe-gang-of-8-donald-trump-investigation/index.html

McCade

McCade's claims are not new. This same news came out at the same time of the Kavanaugh senate confirmation hearings but it was overshadowed.

I'm confused why this is news. I would just think they knew it would look too suspicious to attack McCabe or put up a big stink. They're too cagey for that.

Washington (CNN) - Congressional leadership did not object when former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe informed them that the FBI had opened a counter-intelligence investigation into President Donald Trump, McCabe said Tuesday.

"I told Congress what we had done," McCabe told NBC's Savannah Guthrie on the "Today" show. "That's the important part here, Savannah: no one objected. Not on legal grounds, not on constitutional grounds, and not based on the facts."

McCabe indicated Republican Mitch McConnell, Republican Paul Ryan, and Republican Devin Nunes were part of the "Gang of 8" who were informed on May 17, 2017 of the ongoing investigation of the con artist, his collusion with Russia, and at least three other members of the con artist campaign.

Additionally, in an interview with The Atlantic that published on Tuesday, McCabe said that investigators' concerns about Trump "and whether or not he posed a national-security threat" had been "building for some time" before Trump fired Comey.

"I could see how that would fit if we had initiated this concern in the wake of Jim's firing. The fact is, we were building to this point for months before Jim was fired," McCabe said.

He added: "But it was the events around the firing that kind of sealed the deal for me and the folks on the team."​

Asked whether he believed the con artist is still a target of special counsel Robert Mueller, McCabe answered, "So do I think the case into Trump is open or closed? There's absolutely no reason for me to believe that it's closed."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/19/politics/andrew-mccabe-gang-of-8-donald-trump-investigation/index.html

You dickhead - whoever thinks mcCabe is anything other than a lying thieving piece of guttertrash.

Evidence given by Nellie Ohr before the Congressional Oversight Hearing into this lunacy outright stated a Ukrainian puppet of George Soros, and a person connected directly with Hillary Clinton's campaign officials - one 'Serhiy Leschenko' - gave the bullshit story to Fusion GPS about 'Russian collusion' on behalf of the Clinton Political Campaign, seeking to promote a fraudulent FBI investigation by biased officers.

Turns out, this evidence by Ohr has been corroborated by the Court for Anti-Corruption in the Ukraine, which found Serhiy Leschenko GUILTY IN DECEMBER 2018 OF INTERFERENCE IN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN BY RELEASING OFFICIAL UKRAINE GOVERNMENT CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS ABOUT PAUL MANAFORT (whose receipt of moneys will prove to be 'not illegal' by the way) and encouraging FBI investigations based on false narratives designed to destabilize the Trump Presidency.

'Found guilty' by who?

By THE UKRAINE COURTS YOU FUCKING FOOLS.

Back