New to this board/life

tg56boy

Virgin
Okay, I am new to this board. I am also new to the whole Bisexual thing. I would love comments on this.

Up until four years ago, my wife and had rather vanillia sex. Then we discovered pegging. I found that I really liked being penetrated. We continued to explore and then one night she told me of a fantasy she had. She wanted to make love to another woman while I made love to another man. After a lot searching, we found a couple who wanted what we wanted. I have to admit my first time with another man was so fantastic, my wife said the same of her experience. That was about three years ago now. Now the four of us get together on a regualr basis and have a lot of fun. We have gone on vactions together. We even go on "Boys" or "Girls" weekends.

We are making plans for our next trip and I wanted some feed back on it. We all enjoy Mexico and the Rivera Maya. So we are looking at do the following on our next vacation: Since so many of these places in Mexico do "symbolic" weddings, we have decided to have a double symbolic wedding. I would be "marrying" my boyfriend and my wife would "marry" her girlfriend. Then the new couples would honeymoon for a week. I am rather excited about it. My wife also though it would be fun while we are there for me to dress as a woman for several of the days. I am a crossdresser and with the right outfits, I am able to pass. I use a gaff (even though I have a real small penis) and I really haven't had a chance to let my "inner woman" come out for extended periods of time. My boyfriend likes the idea, he is a real man. I love being with him. His 8 inch penis fills me up and his cum is very tasty. I love the fact that he has made me his bitch. I also love the fact that I am also my wife's bitch. I am her girlfriend's little slut.

Looking for you comments.

It sounds very much like a fantasy vacation come true enjoy!!!

sissy's comment is: Why just a week, when you come back why not switch, you move in with your Husband and your wife's new wife move in with Her.

I think my wife and I are on the verge of trying the whole pegging thing. I’d like to ask you some questions about it if you don’t mind. PM me maybe?

Okay, I am new to this board. I am also new to the whole Bisexual thing. I would love comments on this.

Up until four years ago, my wife and had rather vanillia sex. Then we discovered pegging. I found that I really liked being penetrated. We continued to explore and then one night she told me of a fantasy she had. She wanted to make love to another woman while I made love to another man. After a lot searching, we found a couple who wanted what we wanted. I have to admit my first time with another man was so fantastic, my wife said the same of her experience. That was about three years ago now. Now the four of us get together on a regualr basis and have a lot of fun. We have gone on vactions together. We even go on "Boys" or "Girls" weekends.

We are making plans for our next trip and I wanted some feed back on it. We all enjoy Mexico and the Rivera Maya. So we are looking at do the following on our next vacation: Since so many of these places in Mexico do "symbolic" weddings, we have decided to have a double symbolic wedding. I would be "marrying" my boyfriend and my wife would "marry" her girlfriend. Then the new couples would honeymoon for a week. I am rather excited about it. My wife also though it would be fun while we are there for me to dress as a woman for several of the days. I am a crossdresser and with the right outfits, I am able to pass. I use a gaff (even though I have a real small penis) and I really haven't had a chance to let my "inner woman" come out for extended periods of time. My boyfriend likes the idea, he is a real man. I love being with him. His 8 inch penis fills me up and his cum is very tasty. I love the fact that he has made me his bitch. I also love the fact that I am also my wife's bitch. I am her girlfriend's little slut.

Great fun, planning any videos?

That sounds like an awesome time. I would love to do that too and be someone's wife. Good luck. Have fun.

Back