The birthday gift [Closed to motheroftears24]

-they sat down and Leo smiled to her as they waited patiently they did the all you can eat and ordered half rolls to sample more.-"So i hope your enjoying your time so far you got a week before the trip still."
 
"I am enjoying them." Alice said with a smile. She put aside her worry not wanting to worry her Master.
 
"Good i imagine you will be happy playing more when we are done i bet there is a lot you wish to do."-they began to eat the Sushi as it came looking to her eyes.-
 
"Mmm, yes I am looking forward to it." Alice said as she finished her dinner, so that they could go back to his place.
 
-They headed back and he smiled.-"hmmm what do you want to do now...whats my little slut thinking of."-He grins and smiled.-
 
Alice had an idea. "Maybe we can throw a party and invite the guys in the building to join us." she said suggesting another gangbang. There was a large patio that could be used and the area was very secluded.
 
-He grins.-"If thats what you want then sure we can do that."-They wen tot the store close by picked up food and drinks then headed home and began to prep as he cooked at the stove he couldn't move but he felt her go down between him and the stove.-"mmm what you doing there."
 
Alice was able to quickly spread the word with a lot of the guys in the dormitory as she shopped with her master. Once they were done shopping, they began to prepare some food for the party. Alice had another naughty idea. While her Master cooked, she dropped to her knees and began to undo his pants taking out his cock. "I am craving your cock right now, Master." she said lustfully before licking his cock up and down. She began sucking him off.
 
"Oh naughty girl."-He groaned as he cooked and managed to do that standing there. -"mmm how do you want to do this party? Do you want a gangbang or do you want to be used singly i am sure you can think of a few ways."
 
"We could do both. I can be fucked singly then we can have a gangbang near the end." Alice suggested. She went back to sucking him off moaning in pleasure. The party was a great idea before she went on vacation. It would help her not be so tense and give her something to look forward to when she got back. She was nervous but did not say too much about it. She did not want her Master to worry. If anything she would try to stay around her friends and family if possible. Her ex did not take it too well when she left.
 
-As he put the lid on the pots he came filling her mouth.-"Naughty girl go get costumes ready for the fucking we have quiet a few people coming."
 
Alice gathered different costumes up and even began calling some of her Master's friends over. Even the ones were responsible for enslaving her. However, if it wasn't for them she would not be enjoying her time with Leo.
 
-Leo smiled as men began coming over they munched a bit. Alice was keeping close to Leo at first as they chatted. Then the hot food was served they all ate and drank a bit then Alice had Leo shut every one up. Now it was time to play they had a lot of time in the day left.-
 
Ten other guys showed up including Leo's friends. Alice was going to be gang banged as well as fucked by each guy individually. She was a little nervous, but very much ready for it. One of the guys at the party owed a porn site and asked Leo for permission to film the event. Alice did not mind being filmed.
 
-Leo smiles as he looked to her.-"Well now this is going to be fun."-He looked to her and his men stared at her.-"So Then Alice who first and tell them what they will be doing this was your little idea."-He stands be hind her as he runs his hands over her teasing them.-
 
Alice began thinking of a way where the men could take turns on her and eventually they would gang bang her. She wanted to build up to the gang bang. She had the men write their name on a piece of paper. Whoever's name she drew would tell her a fantasy that they wanted to enact. She picked one. The name chose was the friend that worked for the porn company. "What do you have in mind?" she asked with a naughty smile. Prior to answering, he excitedly said that the audience viewing the party was at 200, so things were going to get very interesting.
 
"Oh Dress for me i want to see you dress in something and we can fuck in it lets do a bunch of porn movie scenes for the crowd."
 
One scene that Alice had in mind was maybe a guy getting to fuck the girl that lived next door to him that he always wanted. She put on a skimpy school girl's outfit and went to the bedroom pretending to read. The director had the guy knock at the door. At this point, the numbers over viewers shot up to 500.
 
-The Guy knocked as he smiled waiting they were filming the whole thing. once she open the door.-"Oh hello Jenny Is your dad home?"-He smiled.-
 
"No, he isn't come in. He won't be home for a few hours. Can I get you something to drink?" Alice asked letting the guy in. The book she was reading was an erotica novel that she bought a while back. She left it in plain sight for the scene.
 
-He shrugs.-"Um anything is fine."-He looked at the Erotic novel.-"oh i read this one...You read dirty books like that."-He grins and smiled.-
 
"Y-yeah it is pretty good..." she says with a nervous smile and blushing, " I read quite a bit of them."

Alice gives him some juice from the fridge as she sat next to him. Prior the guy would come over to talk to her father, borrow something from him and bring it back. "You are more than welcome to wait for him if you need to talk to him. It is nice to have some company." she said.
 
"Does your dad know your a dirty girl?"-He said and looked to her eyes as he reads the dirty things they do.-"oh very dirty..."
 
"No, I don't think he does..." Alice says as he is looking through her book. She moved closer next to him.
 
-His hands snuck under her skirt.-"mmm no panties...oh you are a very bad girl want to see what happens to bad girls?"-He grins.-"Spankings and fuckings happen do you want that?"
 
Back
Top