Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm so stealing this to say to the student who has been to class 5 times total in 14 weeks (In other words, s/he's missed 23 of 28 class periods.) and wants to know why s/he has an F in the class and what she can do in the 2 weeks left to get an A.
The funny part is when they're genuinely baffled by that failing grade.
 
Locked my damn keys in my car, and don't remember where the spare is!!! Time to put some coat hangers to work.

#&#*$^%$@#@!!!:mad::mad::mad:
 
Happy Thanksgiving!

Sticking my hands up a turkey's nether regions has become a treasured holiday tradition.
 
My older bother does the turkey's yearly exam. :D

I am just making cream puffs, brownies and mashed potatoes. . . . hmmm now there is an idea for a trifle that no one would eat.
 
Does anyone else find Black Friday sickening? We spend today giving thanks for what we have, but tomorrow (or later this evening?) many of us** will be stampeding through stores to fight each other over cheap garbage that we don't even need.





**Not me. I'm wearing my superior pants.
 
Does anyone else find Black Friday sickening? We spend today giving thanks for what we have, but tomorrow (or later this evening?) many of us** will be stampeding through stores to fight each other over cheap garbage that we don't even need.





**Not me. I'm wearing my superior pants.

Yeah, it's disgusting! Any gifts I haven't picked up yet will be purchased on-line. I don't go shopping between now and Christmas...it's scary out there! I wonder how many shopping related injuries I'll see at the hospital tomorrow?

Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Wow. Ended up hosting my parents at the last minute because of holiday drama. :rolleyes:
 
sorry for the holiday drama, eilan.

had a nice, quiet turkey day with the in-laws this year. delightful to watch RG3 completely trout-smack the stuffing out of the cowboys. :D

ed
 
Never tired enough to go to bed, never rested enough to get up ... when do I grow up?
 
My sympathies. At least I knew ahead of time that I would be in the irritating presence of my charming inlaws.
We were supposed to go to my brother's place. Thursday morning, my brother and SIL had a knock-down, drag-out fight for reasons unknown (though my mom is worried that it's somehow her fault--I don't think it is, though), so my mom called and wanted to know if she and my dad could come to our place. Fortunately, they came bearing lots of food, but no drama. It was fine. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top