Facials

In a relationship i like facials-its some thing special i can allow my partner to do. But in college i had the most embarassing incident happen. I was in this guys room going down on him and he his phone rings-he picks it up tells me to keep going and then tells the person on the line he is almost ready to go out he just needs to cum on this girls face-the girl being me. Then as I am processing what he just said he pulls his dick out and http://forum.literotica.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

Oh, Sarah -- so sorry -- how disrespectful and unappreciative!

In a relationship i like facials-its some thing special i can allow my partner to do. But in college i had the most embarassing incident happen. I was in this guys room going down on him and he his phone rings-he picks it up tells me to keep going and then tells the person on the line he is almost ready to go out he just needs to cum on this girls face-the girl being me. Then as I am processing what he just said he pulls his dick out and http://forum.literotica.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

not cool...

I mean it definitely was ackward and a bit horrifying..I blame it on being 19 and not realizing frat guys were douchebags yet.

Gez - why is it that so often, guys (I would not call this example a man) get having a dick confused with being a dick??

Very sexy thread

I think I have a fetish for facials....and you know who may have started it? Wifey from "Wifey's World" way back in 1998/9.

And I LOVE hearing women talk about receiving facials...so hot....

Thanks and keep going!!!!

ahh Mine was also something like that.

I was giving him head and I didn't want him cum in mouth.
He pulled from me as he was about to cum, but he aprayed as soon as he pull out to make it all over my face dripping to my neck.

saw your pic. i can imagine the thick cum dripping from your chin and running down your neck....slowly into that valley between you tits. have you licked or swallowed cum nisha? do you like the taste? does it make you feel slutty and horny?

I think I have a fetish for facials....and you know who may have started it? Wifey from "Wifey's World" way back in 1998/9.

And I LOVE hearing women talk about receiving facials...so hot....

Thanks and keep going!!!!

There is something so hot about that girl. I could watch her catching facials for days....

One of the best things about her is the cum is from her slow technique of milking it out of the cock onto her own face. It's one thing to shoot on a girls face, but for her to do the work to get the facial is extra hot...

Face

A guy came on my face this weekend,
And to be honest i found it so exciting. The sexual tension created was intense.

As far as I know there are few ways of really seeing a woman smile while you get off. One would be sex where you face each other, which is awesome, but often she's making a face other than smiling. The second would be just masturbating together, but that's also a wall separating the two of you. The last is, obviously, a facial. I think that's one of my favorite things about them, seeing them smile.

I like the first stream...

across my face but then immediately following I like it when a guy buries his cock down my throat to finish off. If I am lucky it will be a guy who cumms in buckets. The one difference is is that I am a guy also but whether it is a pussy or a cock I like to be there with my mouth when it is cumming!

I am a girl who loooves cum in general and especially facials. I get off on knowing that I'm going to get to feel my lover's warm, sticky, delicious seed splatter my face... it's all so incredibly hot. Just my two cents.

I am a girl who loooves cum in general and especially facials. I get off on knowing that I'm going to get to feel my lover's warm, sticky, delicious seed splatter my face... it's all so incredibly hot. Just my two cents.

now the question is would you share that hot sticky goodness with your partner? mmmmm excited just thinking about it

God I wish I knew what that felt like. To be on your knees, giving yourself so completely to your lover. Feeling that warm cum jet out of his beautiful cock and land all over your face.

:(

I need a cock.

I love this thread! Cumming on a woman's face is such a turn on for me, but only if its what my partner enjoys. I would hate the idea of making a girl feel insulted or uncomfortable with a facial.

For me, its so erotic because it represents a highly intimate way of accepting and adoring my sexuality. Similarly, I love feeling covered in a woman's wetness. I love giving oral til it is dripping down my chin. And I love fingering a woman and then rubbing her wetness over my lips and my chest.

Facials are hot

I like facials also. However I don't like someone standing over me and jacking off on my face.
I like to put a cock between my tities and fuck me then shoot his cum on face and lips.

I've only been with a couple of girls that liked it. One of them was a girlfriend, and we did it fairly often....not all the time, but maybe 1-2 out of every 5 times.

One time was especially hot, because I was slamming the fuck out of her and she was right on the edge of cumming. I hit the edge and couldn't hold back, so I pulled out, moved up and started cumming on her face. That sent her over the edge and she started cumming as I came on her. It was so hot. :devil:

I love this thread! Cumming on a woman's face is such a turn on for me, but only if its what my partner enjoys. I would hate the idea of making a girl feel insulted or uncomfortable with a facial.

For me, its so erotic because it represents a highly intimate way of accepting and adoring my sexuality. Similarly, I love feeling covered in a woman's wetness. I love giving oral til it is dripping down my chin. And I love fingering a woman and then rubbing her wetness over my lips and my chest.

The only time I feel a bit odd is when a man seems to enjoy his own self-gratification more than being inside me. If he waits till just short of ejaculation and then pulls out and immediately soaks my face with cum, I very much enjoy that. Timing is everything. Also, what's good for the gander is good for the goose! I love to look down and see a happy shiny face gobbling away on my punani, looking like a glazed donut with eyes. My Skene's glands are very active and do a good job of gooing up a face.

The only time I feel a bit odd is when a man seems to enjoy his own self-gratification more than being inside me. If he waits till just short of ejaculation and then pulls out and immediately soaks my face with cum, I very much enjoy that. Timing is everything. Also, what's good for the gander is good for the goose! I love to look down and see a happy shiny face gobbling away on my punani, looking like a glazed donut with eyes. My Skene's glands are very active and do a good job of gooing up a face.

Ooooo, fuck, grannykat! What a hot image!! I absolutely love being covered with a woman's "goo" as you put it, hehe. To me, its such a wonderful reward for arousing her and pleasing her with my tongue. And the messier it gets, the better.

And yes, I agree with you, far more satisfying to fuck a woman hard and deep for a good long while and the pull out at the very last moment and erupt on her face than to stand there and just jack off onto her. The latter is far too impersonal. Sex should be very physical and maximize contact and closeness.

Facials are visually hot but it's still jacking off. While I'll do it if the lady wants I prefer to come inside her body. Usually for me it becomes a facial when she cant swallow fast enough and my cock plunging into her mouth flushes the excess out of her mouth and I end up rubbing my cock all over her face spreading it around.

I have only given a facial once, but I also had a rule that came with the facial. I had to lick her clean after I was done. I actually didn't mind doing it at all. Hell, after I licked her clean I was ready for round two!!!

So, that brings a question I would like the ladies to answer. Would it turn you on or off to see your partner lick his own cum off of your body?

Back