Swannie's Random Stuff

No pics until I can edit a friend out of the photo. I went with a friend to a consultation for new and improved boobs. Lots of marker pens and overlays to show what they would look like. At the end there was plenty of time left in the consultation so the doc asked if I would like an assessment to what she could do. Seems like I could upgrade a few sizes before they looked a bit crazy.
Poor fellow saw the marker lines all over me when I got home and thought I was going to get some basketballs.

I will though my vote in for they are perfect now.
I had a friend that had very sensitive nipples before the implants and after they were not. I seen her some years later and they just did not look right.
See several others that I have not gotten exited about.
At a topless bar they might make sense.

:kiss::kiss::heart::heart::heart::kiss::kiss:

No pics until I can edit a friend out of the photo. I went with a friend to a consultation for new and improved boobs. Lots of marker pens and overlays to show what they would look like. At the end there was plenty of time left in the consultation so the doc asked if I would like an assessment to what she could do. Seems like I could upgrade a few sizes before they looked a bit crazy.
Poor fellow saw the marker lines all over me when I got home and thought I was going to get some basketballs.

😂. You look perfect to me.

I will though my vote in for they are perfect now.
I had a friend that had very sensitive nipples before the implants and after they were not. I seen her some years later and they just did not look right.
See several others that I have not gotten exited about.
At a topless bar they might make sense.

:kiss::kiss::heart::heart::heart::kiss::kiss:
Not contemplating getting any at the moment. Let's see what circumstances life throws at me in the years to come before I make that an absolute no.
But you know, I don't know the upsides. M's new set next month will be a big change for her. Her 4 kids left her somewhat deflated.
Your breasts look really natural.
They are natural, no work done.
😂. You look perfect to me.
All good.
The point being that apart from fun having pen lines drawn over them, the poor bloke took one look and had to walk the fine line of being a 100% supportive bloke but not liking what he thought he was seeing, and expressing an opinion that could only work out wrong for him. He has a history of telling it how it is and no spin, not always to his benefit.

I'm sure your friend wouldn't mind a little exposure. After all, any friend of yours is a friend of mine. 😁

Not contemplating getting any at the moment. Let's see what circumstances life throws at me in the years to come before I make that an absolute no.
But you know, I don't know the upsides. M's new set next month will be a big change for her. Her 4 kids left her somewhat deflated.

They are natural, no work done.

All good.
The point being that apart from fun having pen lines drawn over them, the poor bloke took one look and had to walk the fine line of being a 100% supportive bloke but not liking what he thought he was seeing, and expressing an opinion that could only work out wrong for him. He has a history of telling it how it is and no spin, not always to his benefit.

Anyone who gets a chance to draw on your breasts with a Sharpie, regardless of circumstance, is incredibly fortunate.
Anyone who gets a chance to see them is also incredibly fortunate but should simply smile and refrain from anything except favourable comment. 😉

Please take pics of your travels. Some of us are in frozen winter land and love living vicariously through your pics my dear ;)

. I went with a friend to a consultation for new and improved boobs.

I miss read your entry and thought the friend was with you for your consultancy.

I'm sure your friend wouldn't mind a little exposure. After all, any friend of yours is a friend of mine. 😁
Never happen. I don't even post pics on the beach when people are in the background. No permission, no post. Now she did allow one post a couple of years ago...
Anyone who gets a chance to draw on your breasts with a Sharpie, regardless of circumstance, is incredibly fortunate.
Anyone who gets a chance to see them is also incredibly fortunate but should simply smile and refrain from anything except favourable comment. 😉
Well said. We are a supportive community in here. I love getting into people's mindsets of when they take the pic and when they post something. I get excited about them getting excited, if that makes sense.
Please take pics of your travels. Some of us are in frozen winter land and love living vicariously through your pics my dear ;)
I know, I have been a bit crazy this week trying to reorganise life without Asian travel for a bit. Some things just need to be done in person but we will cross that bridge when I come to it. I do have to head to the US and UK shortly but it might like to warm up a bit for me first. Anyway, I have been on the boat a bit over the last 10 days so perhaps some local scenery might be appealing.
. I went with a friend to a consultation for new and improved boobs.

I miss read your entry and thought the friend was with you for your consultancy.
Noooo...not me. They are ok. I might be the one at the naked old age village in the distant future with a degree of decent visible, or a lot, but no problems you will just have to tune those pics out of your feeds then. She on the other hand might end up with a pair of softballs.

It has been an interesting week and a bit.
Part 1: We spent a while on the boat and moored of the back end of Rottnest Island for a few days in one of the more isolated bays and beaches.
attachment.php

We are quite self sufficient on board, with solar power, batteries and diesel generators when needed. Straight over the edge and a quick snorkel away and you can find a good catch of crayfish and fish.
attachment.php

Old mate doesn't mind hanging around to see what is up either. He's quite partial to stealing a fish or getting a misplaced cray. It's quite fun diving with them as they come up and try to look into your mask. Not as much fun when he suddenly jumps up onto the transom board in the middle of the night next to you when you are having a quiet pee off the back without waking everyone up.
attachment.php

If you head around the island to main settlement you can be a little less self sufficient and indulge in a nice beer and pub meal, do a bakery run, grab some bait for fishing etc. The waters are nice here and look out towards the mainland. It was Valentines Day so more than a few couples enjoying themselves.
attachment.php

Outside of the immediate settlement, the rest of the bays and beaches are do what you please so the bikini bottoms came off as well there.
attachment.php

Part 2:
Fast forward to friday and after a week of unseasonable humid hot weather we decided to put the boat to use again and park it off the city centre in the river while we went to a Michael Buble concert.
attachment.php

The same mad mate that bought us all tickets was all hyped up and challenged the girls to make it braless night out. If you just keep revving her up you can push her to go right over the top, so we were texting proof to the group chat as everyone arrived at the arena.
attachment.php

Sure enough, she was fueled on champagne and dares, so there she is down at the front, right before the shirt comes up.
attachment.php

The mood was good, so a few dares in and it was without taking anything off, showing nothing and a lot at the same time. I decided I was going to grab this one and win it.
attachment.php

Almost ended up in a wet disaster with a full compliment of people on the inflatable tender dingy to take everyone back out to the boat to sleep. A quick swim in the river did ensue and the shower on the back was entertaining to a few other boats moored nearby. The concert glowstick was shining brightly in the cabin after the lights went of so a moment of inspired madness ensured. We will see how long this one stays up.
attachment.php

What fun!! Your travels do not disappoint!! Thank you for warming me up with your awesome pics. They meant a lot and are truly enjoyed

Part 2:
Fast forward to friday and after a week of unseasonable humid hot weather we decided to put the boat to use again and park it off the city centre in the river while we went to a Michael Buble concert.
attachment.php

The same mad mate that bought us all tickets was all hyped up and challenged the girls to make it braless night out. If you just keep revving her up you can push her to go right over the top, so we were texting proof to the group chat as everyone arrived at the arena.
attachment.php

Sure enough, she was fueled on champagne and dares, so there she is down at the front, right before the shirt comes up.
attachment.php

The mood was good, so a few dares in and it was without taking anything off, showing nothing and a lot at the same time. I decided I was going to grab this one and win it.
attachment.php

Almost ended up in a wet disaster with a full compliment of people on the inflatable tender dingy to take everyone back out to the boat to sleep. A quick swim in the river did ensue and the shower on the back was entertaining to a few other boats moored nearby. The concert glowstick was shining brightly in the cabin after the lights went of so a moment of inspired madness ensured. We will see how long this one stays up.
attachment.php
I definitely love your style. You are quite addicting. Lol

It has been an interesting week and a bit.
Part 1: We spent a while on the boat and moored of the back end of Rottnest Island for a few days in one of the more isolated bays and beaches.
attachment.php

We are quite self sufficient on board, with solar power, batteries and diesel generators when needed. Straight over the edge and a quick snorkel away and you can find a good catch of crayfish and fish.
attachment.php

Old mate doesn't mind hanging around to see what is up either. He's quite partial to stealing a fish or getting a misplaced cray. It's quite fun diving with them as they come up and try to look into your mask. Not as much fun when he suddenly jumps up onto the transom board in the middle of the night next to you when you are having a quiet pee off the back without waking everyone up.
attachment.php

If you head around the island to main settlement you can be a little less self sufficient and indulge in a nice beer and pub meal, do a bakery run, grab some bait for fishing etc. The waters are nice here and look out towards the mainland. It was Valentines Day so more than a few couples enjoying themselves.
attachment.php

Outside of the immediate settlement, the rest of the bays and beaches are do what you please so the bikini bottoms came off as well there.
attachment.php
Wow I could spend a week on that island and beach. I take it the boat is self contained. Must be if it has a few cabins. What a tease to be laying face down on a nice beach and surroundings like that.

Part 2:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Oh the glow stick photo.... I have an image of a light walking around a room now. Great job.
I rather like the effort on the panties pic. Perhaps you will post the other pics you must have taken before you found the right angle and roll of the material. Surely there is a now you see it now you don't set of them.
I believe Mr Buble gets a lot of boobs and flashes. He did an interview where he said he really didn't know what to do when nice ladies suddenly whip them out in front of him, which then increased the number of people gifting them to him.

Superb set of pics. Creative use of the glow stick
Thank you. Kind of like when you shine a torch through your hand for a blood glow, I had a sudden urge to poke it in and see what would result. Story of my life...I wonder what it would be like to poke this in.
Buble got an eyefull then
J didn't go with a quick nip flash, she unloaded both barrels and he laughed mid-song.
What fun!! Your travels do not disappoint!! Thank you for warming me up with your awesome pics. They meant a lot and are truly enjoyed
Glad you enjoyed, its February in the the west and lovely weather.
I definitely love your style. You are quite addicting. Lol
Addictive. I have fun when fun is there to be had.
The color selection is this grouping of photos...excellent!
Not by design, thats just how they are.
Easily my favorite group post of yours....well except for the light stick 😏😘
Defined by a improptu light stick game, of all the things to be remembered for on an epitaph.
That last one could be an award winner.
Glad it was in my fanny in that one and not up my bum or something.
Just two words: Oh My!
And a very polite two words as well. My usual two words are more colourful.
Wow I could spend a week on that island and beach. I take it the boat is self contained. Must be if it has a few cabins. What a tease to be laying face down on a nice beach and surroundings like that.
Yes quite self contained. Everyone on every other boat and the beach were similarly attired.
Oh the glow stick photo.... I have an image of a light walking around a room now. Great job.
I rather like the effort on the panties pic. Perhaps you will post the other pics you must have taken before you found the right angle and roll of the material. Surely there is a now you see it now you don't set of them.
I believe Mr Buble gets a lot of boobs and flashes. He did an interview where he said he really didn't know what to do when nice ladies suddenly whip them out in front of him, which then increased the number of people gifting them to him.
Buble did laugh. This was the same crazy that got a 30 min time out for flashing at Rolling Stones concert a few years back because she was in the family section.
The pants down one did have a few failure pics. I might do them as a succession or gif them perhaps.
The ensuing games with the glowstick were fun. Highly recommend it, although next time I might use a larger emergency one. If you are going to stuff it you might as well feel it a bit more.

I love that your posts they are full of information as well as exquisite and sexy photos, the quarkka was new to me: Quite an expensive day out or those with limited means, unless you know someone with a boat.

Maybe my first disappointment from the life of missswannie--- Michael Buble? Really?

You are no longer perfect. 😉

I love that your posts they are full of information as well as exquisite and sexy photos, the quarkka was new to me: Quite an expensive day out or those with limited means, unless you know someone with a boat.
Quokka, funny things. Back in the day of students sleeping in tents on the island you used to know if one of the buggers got in as they would rifle through all of the food and probably leave a flea or two in your sleeping bag.
You are welcome to come for a ride on the boat. It is the blokes new toy. The usual progression of things that can towed behind the car through to needs its own pen at the yacht club now. Probably cheaper to catch the ferry over when you look at the hourly diesel burn but it has the benefit of being able to sleep a group so makes up for it there.
Maybe my first disappointment from the life of missswannie--- Michael Buble? Really?

You are no longer perfect. 😉
Ha ha, would it make a difference if I said we saw Queen with Adam Lambert on Sunday night. No boob flashing there.
You'd be surprised at the number of bands and sporting events I go to see. Quite varied. Next weekend is the ACDC Highway to Hell event. Bon Scott was a Fremantle lad and ACDC played the pubs. The Highway to Hell from the song is Canning Highway between Fremantle and The Raffles Hotel where they would play on a weekend. So there is 10 km of highway that will be closed to cars, and will have bands playing along the length of it with the usual food vans and mobile pubs set up.
There was another pub band from here called INXS that used to play the pubs until they got bigger. I used to sneak in and watch them as a 1x year old.

Back