Traveling Literoticans - Post your travel plans

The place got quiet, so I'll say again:

Lexington KY area on Friday Sept 20th. Any friendly KY girls want to get a drink or dinner or more? I would broaden the range to anywhere between Lexington and Louisville.

AE

anyone coming to London...

...am relatively free this week and would love to show any lovely lady around here...

The place got quiet, so I'll say again:

Lexington KY area on Friday Sept 20th. Any friendly KY girls want to get a drink or dinner or more? I would broaden the range to anywhere between Lexington and Louisville.

AE

So close...yet so far away :kiss:

Incidentally my first post

I'll be in London Sept 22 - Oct 15. Love walking along Regents Park/Camden so if you're interested in meeting (a rather introvert) Asian male, look me up

This weekend, I will be making my monthly trip to the area near Southport, NC, and I'll be staying for 3 weeks. I'll spend an afternoon/evening in Myrtle Beach (Barefoot Landing is 60 minutes away) and I'll have a couple of shopping days up in Wilmington (about 45 minutes away).

Of course, dinner with a charming companion is always desirable...and I do like The Australian Grille!

:)

*Takes a deep breath..... One day away from: Seattle; Vancouver; Victoria, BC; Astoria, OR; San Francisco and LA. Phew...........

Was out in California this summer....Sequoia, Yosemite, Tahoe and S.F.....next stop....who knows? Any suggestions?

Back