Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Cool dress!

Thanks :) maybe I'll put one more up of the whole thing at some point. It's pretty girly for me as it goes.

You are adorable when spruced...okay, all the time. Think naughty until your return...I know I will
Amp

Oh trust me, I always think naughty.

Hey thar, welcome back! :)

Oyus, indeed interesting. In fact in one my pics I have a tie on. lol. Glad to hear you had a good time. I'm kind of ready to get the holiday over with lol. Been good so far.

And as always, you have such a beautiful smile. So radiant. :) Really.

Yeah, I saw! Don't be thunking I missed you there, mister ;) I dunno, I'm enjoying the break from work. Read Capote's 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' yesterday. Aw. Making me blush some :)

Absolutely divine. You are God's gift to mankind!

All wrapped up with a pretty bow ;)

beautiful smile darling....merry xmas!

p.s all i want for xmas is you under my tree :p

Like I said. In fact...that's a very plausible picture....

Merry Christmas to you too :kiss:

I'd probably be quite difficult to wrap :D aha.

Yeah...yeah, save it sister. :)

And thanks for getting the jist of my post despite my typo.

And really? You can tie up things with ties? Like sexy ankles and wrists? Well, I never...

Sister? Don't be sassing me, man. I can handle you and your lips ;)

Really? I'm not sure I believe you. I feel like you should come over here and goddamn prove it.

should have aligned the lettering on the back of the phone with your nose, then it would look like the phone

ah, fuck, never mind. love the photo...

Definitely too much thought went into the phone while I was trying to distract you with my cheeky grin :p Guess I'll just have to try harder next time...

You spruce up nicely.:)

Tanks mister xx

I sent you a compliment-filled PM, I probably should have posted it here, but just letting you know its there...

Thanks :) maybe I'll put one more up of the whole thing at some point. It's pretty girly for me as it goes.

Oh trust me, I always think naughty.

Yeah, I saw! Don't be thunking I missed you there, mister ;) I dunno, I'm enjoying the break from work. Read Capote's 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' yesterday. Aw. Making me blush some :)

All wrapped up with a pretty bow ;)

Like I said. In fact...that's a very plausible picture....

Merry Christmas to you too :kiss:

I'd probably be quite difficult to wrap :D aha.

Really? I'm not sure I believe you. I feel like you should come over here and goddamn prove it.

well you're pretty girly. and pretty, girly. you have lovely hands, would love to see a study with your hands and feet in a photo or two... is that weird?

I like your sexy sass, and your lovely hands can handle me whenever you want...except when I have those cute little wrists tied behind your back...then you'll have to use something else. ;)

138_zps0d911a3b.jpg

What an amazing body.....just lust too lick is all over.........Grrrr

:devil: Oh. Really. How interesting ;)

I'm good thank you, just got back from late lunch with extended family. It was yum. (this is a reply to all of you guys, by the way). Hope everyone's had a lovely weekend.

PIKCHA TIME. :D:D

All spruced up for seeing the family

Caly .. Yes ties are Great for those ' Other Uses ' .. :devil: .. You look Gorgeous !!! .. And a Killer Smile .. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!

IMAG0096_zps870b0340.jpg

I couldn't resist posting this .. Lovely .. :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I've not been on Lit for a few months Calypso so what a pleasant suprise to find someone so lovely in so many ways sharing herself for the pleasure of others.
Reading your posts it seems you have your demons,hopefully the confidence you seem to be gaining from what you are doing and the support you have here is helping you to fight them.
Love,respect and wishing you good luck and better times,Davro

Haha. It was a request. :D Kind of hard to miss me now since I have an av. :p

Oh I'm definitely enjoying my break from work. You sometimes when you have a little too much time off and you can't wait to get back to work because you're bored...hasn't happened yet.

Meant every word. :) Your smile is a gift in of itself.

you in your Black Diamond harness was something totally unexpected and HOT! I'll admit that back when I climbed a lot, half the fun was watching my female climbing partners while they were leading. I paid a LOT of attention to them. :D

Merry Christmas all!

A shared appreciation of calypso definitely brings us all together at this festive time of year.. Hope you're all having a great one!

Kev

Since you all asked so nicely ;) there's something intimately dirty and erotic about a guy shooting his cum all over me, my nipples, lips. Almost possessive, like being marked, used and abused. It's downright sexy.

I think we would all love to decorate you with cum this Christmas Calypso - downright sexy indeed :devil:

Back