What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many thing that people can allow themselves to let bother them. But in the big picture is it necessary likely .. No... And honestly I am guilty of it myself and I am realizing letting go and just letting things happen is likely the easiest way to just be.
 
It's looking like a whole bunch of us have cabin fever and could use a really big dish of "Lighten Up."
 
[you show the lights that stop me turn to stone, you shine it when I'm alone
and so I tell myself that I'll be strong
and dreaming when they're gone]

this song plays on the radio at least two times a day. i don't want to like it because it reminds me of being in a club that plays all techno music - all the time. you know the untce-untce-untce music and there are bubbles and smoke and s^*t all over the place and people waving glow sticks in your face.

and then some stoner comes up and shouts in your ear about some rave party at Crusher's place (who in bell bottom hell is Crusher?) later while he drops a couple of skittles in your drink....only the skittles aren't candy.

*looks* that's only happened to me? o_O


so anyway....i really don't want to like that song. but i do.

and now i want to go to a techno club.

....and eat skittles.

*waving my glow stick*
['cause they're calling, calling, calling me home
calling, calling, calling home
you show the lights that stop me turn to stone
you shine it when I'm alone
home]
 
I have the "We Saw Your Boobs" song stuck in my head.

Damn you, Seth McFarlane!!!
 
How I'd love to suck a cock right now, licking up and down the length of the big, hard dick, then paying special attention to the head, sucking the delicious precum while I jerk off the base of the cock, gazing up at the man receiving this treat..

How this would feel and how I would show my appreciation afterwards... ;)
 
you know how sometimes you can see something and have an instant "are you kidding me" thought? That's what I'm thinking right now :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top