Fantasy story coming in hot (smutty elves!)

zoemiller

Virgin
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Posts
13
Hi all, I'm Zoe!

I'm seeking an editor for a medium-length fantasy story. It's a lesbian scene with a touch of angst involving a stoic elfin knight and and a young sassy rogue--who is transgendered, so please be comfortable with that! :) The writing isn't particularly dense (it's genre, through and through) and I won't say it's *literary*, but it is closer to the "emotions! feelings! angst! tenderness!" purple prose/romance novel-style than a "We meet. We fuck. I moan. My orgasm is good." wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am story, so please be prepared to endure a couple thousand words of hot feelings before getting to the smut (I think it's worth the wait!)

I tried browsing the editors on the site, but found the listings difficult to parse and somewhat impersonal, so I'm here looking for an easier connection! I'm hoping for a female editor, since I don't think my writing tends towards the median sort of "male-focused" lesbian stories I've seen here, but I'm happy to be proven wrong! Particularly, I'm looking for someone who's willing to apply a critical eye to a story with a transgendered character that doesn't slot into the usual tropes those stories tend to revolve around.

Ultimately, I'd just like someone who's up for simple critique of word choice and flow, not too concerned about, y'know, comma placement or anything like that. I've got a bad-ass copy editor of a girlfriend who can handle that side of things! :D I'm just looking for extra eyes who can point out lulls or flubs I might've missed. And of course I'm happy to return the favor and do a little quid-pro-quo on anything you might need edited.

Thank you for taking the time to read! If you're interested, feel free to take a look at the stories I've already posted on the site, to see if you think we'd be a good match: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1689018&page=submissions
 
Hi Zoe,

You need to turn on you PM's in your profile to allow someone to contact you. The default is turned off for reasons I never really understood.
 
I'd be happy to take a look at it. Sounds like something I'd enjoy reading, especially if you're writing a trans character who isn't just fetish fodder. You can check out my stories if you want an idea of my style; if that looks good, PM me.

The Volunteer Editor listings are pretty moribund; this forum is the best place to find an editor.
 
Back
Top