Edited Story Not Posting

Bethesda

Virgin
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Posts
7
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this question but it seems the most likely.

I submitted an edit to a previously posted story last Sunday. It still hasn't been updated and is listed as pending. In the FAQ section, it says this should only take about 48 hours to post and if not to email them, but they didn't say what email to use. I ended up sending an email to memberhelp@literotica.com with a link to the story. Is this the right email address to send it to? I am hesitant to send a second email because I don't want to seem like a pain. Does anyone here know how the process for submitting a rewrite usually goes?

Here's a link to the story:
https://literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?url=know-thyself-ch-02

Thank for your help!
 
Edits of stories take more time than original submissions, as they apparently are handled after everything else has been done. And e-mails aren't answered at all here. It's just one of many functions that don't work here and aren't being fixed.

Sitting since last Sunday seems to be too long. The only way to get to the only one who can help you is to send a Private Message (PM) to Laurel, the submisssions editor.
 
You have to have your PMs turned on (through the "User CP," I think, at the upper left of this screen. Then the PM system is in the upper right of the screen. Address your PM to "Laurel".
 
Oh thanks! I had no idea I had PM's turned off. I just found it and sent a PM to her. Thank you for taking the time to help me!
 
Back
Top