New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm hi, I've been on Lit for awhile but have rarely ventured outside of the SRP section until recently, I've been an RL sub for over two years and have been alone for most of that time since my former Master left me.

I found my new Master on this site by accident (I wasn't looking) and we're still new and fresh, both finding our feet together because before Him I was a pretty big emotional wreck.

So I don't really know where to start around here, I've sort of been reading and lurking a lot but pretty scared to speak up since it has been awhile for me...

I'm a pretty private person generally (sociable but I don't share much about myself) and don't really share very much outside of close friends and before I joined Lit; I never shared my fantasies at all - well, except in roleplays!

Anyways, thanks for the place to start...now I just gotta figure out where I go from here!

Minx :rose:
 
Last edited:
Im Tim, Dom, I am a culinary student/ aspiring chef and have been a fan of Lit for years and stumbled upon the discussion board less than a month ago. I am new to the BDSM scene.
 
nookin fa nub

Hi there, I'm ru, a 43 year old sub female who is looking for a Dom male who is local! Local is key for me. I'm really not cut out for the long distance thing. I'd love a relationship that could evolve into 24/7. You'd think it'd be easier to find in a large metropolitan area but apparently that's not the case.

I'll probably lurk here more than post. I have a profile in the BDSM personals. Any advice is welcome. Wish me luck.
 
Helloooo, 24 year old single (kinda) girl, currently travelling the world, I prefer the darker side of sex, and like being controlled in bed*




* kitchen, park, wherever ....

;)
 
Sorta new

47 year old male. I've been a BDSM enthusiast nearly all my life and had always thought I was submissive until I started to actually experiment IRL. I come find out that I may be a "Switch" but I'm not sure. I have Topped from the bottom and I like that but complete surrender is foreign to me and I have no idea if that's something I'd like *shrugs* I hope to find out one day or a whole weekend.

I'm also interested in a D/s LDR with a female Dom but this site seems to be full of Male Doms and submissive males/females but Female Doms seem,......not to be around much. *humph* I wonder why....oh well, maybe one will find me.

My physical appearence is:
5'6"
Bald
Muscular (I lift four days a week)
and like to play Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons.

When I get to 100 posts my avatar will appear but my page has a pic of how I look (not nude).
 
Welcome Rumcg66

:rose:

And good luck! I'd suggest looking at local kink events for like minded people. Online you can post ads and find people too but if you need them local that become much more difficult.

:rose:
 
Um...Hi. I'm Euphia, turning 20 this may, and I'm an aspiring writer. (working on a story right now.) Any advice is welcome!
 
Hello Everyone.
I just signed up to this site a few mins ago, and look forward to chatting to, and meeting some new people.
Feel free to talk to me at anytime. I'm always willing to chat to new people. :)
 
Not new, just returning from a hiatus. Finally graduated nursing school, trying to remember what life is like now that I'm not working two jobs. I'm getting back into the lifestyle irl, and scrounging up the ol' anonymous email that I give at munches reminded me of you happy folk! :)
 
Hello peeps,

I'm just returning to lit after quite a while and couldn't sign in with my old account (apparently expired or deleted perhaps)...

So cant wait to mingle with all of you and have loads of fun, feel free to say hi.

Would also love to meet and mingle with some locals (Melbourne, Australia) as my name suggests :)

Cheers
 
Definatley not a troll.....honest

Hi all, completely new here, and so glad to find a BDSM group as well, ;)

I've been into BDSM properly for about 18 months now. I am in a very happy relationship and my other half is submissive, so I guess that makes me more dominant.

I have dabbled with a fair few things and looking forward to chatting to more like minded people.

Before I got into the scene I was extremely shy and very camera phobic, if I had to have a picture taken I was always pulling a silly face. I have taken a few self snaps of myself and my confidence has grown, so maybe when i'm a little comfier here I may just post a few in the pics herd.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Smut Monkey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top