Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Naked is the only way to be. I will do work outside today, totally naked. No neighbors around so no one knows. Wife doesn't have a problem with that, she is often naked around the house. Why wear cloths, only more to wash.

Been nude all day. Even relaxed and leaned on the wall opposite my bedroom window, as the cool breeze blew in, blowing the sheer open and exposing me off and on to the neighbors if they were lucky enough to see. The breeze felt good on my naked skin.

Just waiting for the roommate to leave for the day for it to be a naked sunday afternoon. Not that I am hiding too much from him now though, as I am only wearing a nice pair of CK boxer briefs

Just waiting for the roommate to leave for the day for it to be a naked sunday afternoon. Not that I am hiding too much from him now though, as I am only wearing a nice pair of CK boxer briefs
Can't be nude around him?

Saturday crack of dawn and nude in bed. Fresh ground carmel coffee on one side, nude wife sleeping on the other side.

Naked Sunday morning !!!

Family party last night at our parents and we were late getting back home again,
so we've had a lay in....

Melissa xxx

Back