A Rebirth

Hmmm. Very quiet. Should we go see where they went? :confused:

Never mind.

Last edited:

t4518.gif
kissing-lips.gif
t4518.gif

A Kiss is Just a Kiss

Gorgeous and Handsome Warrior had traveled from afar to visit Beautiful. It had felt like forever since the three had been united. While Beautiful finished work, Gorgeous and Handsome Warrior enjoyed the hotel room while recovering from their travels. The Handsome Warrior was fighting battles and Gorgeous had just woken up from her nap when Beautiful returned to the hotel room. Handsome Warrior arose from the bed as Beautiful started to strip. The two shared a passionate kiss before Gorgeous pulled the blankets back from Beautiful to reveal her naked pussy. Gorgeous and Beautiful kissed before Beautiful started to lap at Gorgeous’ pussy. It wasn’t long before Gorgeous was moaning and Handsome Warrior was snapping pictures. Beautiful’s mouth brought Gorgeous such great pleasure; lapping at her juices, teasing her clit with tongue and teeth, tongue fucking her to great heights. It wasn’t long before she was cumming hard, bucking against Beautiful. Once Gorgeous recovered, the two lovely ladies shared a passionate kiss, sharing the taste of Gorgeous’ cum.

attachment.php

Oh how Gorgeous can't wait to share a kiss with Beautiful again....

Last edited:
Gorgeous and Handsome Warrior had traveled from afar to visit Beautiful. It had felt like forever since the three had been united. While Beautiful finished work, Gorgeous and Handsome Warrior enjoyed the hotel room while recovering from their travels. The Handsome Warrior was fighting battles and Gorgeous had just woken up from her nap when Beautiful returned to the hotel room. Handsome Warrior arose from the bed as Beautiful started to strip. The two shared a passionate kiss before Gorgeous pulled the blankets back from Beautiful to reveal her naked pussy. Gorgeous and Beautiful kissed before Beautiful started to lap at Gorgeous’ pussy. It wasn’t long before Gorgeous was moaning and Handsome Warrior was snapping pictures. Beautiful’s mouth brought Gorgeous such great pleasure; lapping at her juices, teasing her clit with tongue and teeth, tongue fucking her to great heights. It wasn’t long before she was cumming hard, bucking against Beautiful. Once Gorgeous recovered, the two lovely ladies shared a passionate kiss, sharing the taste of Gorgeous’ cum.

attachment.php

Oh how Gorgeous can't wait to share a kiss with Beuatiful again....

:kiss:

Very nice. I feel a little dirty myself. May I join you?
t1448.gif

I love sharing the shower. I'll wash your back if you wash mine ;)

That's a deal but only if I can wash other places as well.
1016.gif

Well of course :)

::stripping off my clothes. grabbing a towel::

I think I left the water running. May I turn it off for you?

OH MY! ::puzzled look on face:: Someone else has been in here using the tub.

Mmm...soooo singable...you make the rockin world go round...I want to get on and ride
Feelin' more crazy today.

Here we go again. I need to smake a cigarette & take another shower, it is getting hot in here.

Always...eagerly...with my tongue...

You know what happens when you use your tongue...how wet I get...how I shudder and moan from pleasure...how I beg to give you the same delights...So tell me, Simone, do I get to use my tongue as well?

You know what happens when you use your tongue...how wet I get...how I shudder and moan from pleasure...how I beg to give you the same delights...So tell me, Simone, do I get to use my tongue as well?

Hey! I had first dibs on using my tongue on her. Get in line. :D

How much would you enjoy that?...Do you need to use your tongue?...What could you use instead?...Does the idea of being told 'no' or 'not yet' raise your anticipation?...Delay your gratification?...Would you prefer to only use your tongue?...No hands, no lips, nothing but the wet little muscle inside your mouth...Not your teeth, just your tongue...you can lick and lap and taste and tease...

Um, sorry, was busy thinking of all the ways you could use your tongue on me...You had a question for me, right?...*blushing*...:kiss:

Back