The BBW Photo Thread

Hey, some of us love to be seen in public with our lady friend! Perhaps a little shy about being too openly lustful in public though.

LOL Yes...you did take me to a VERY swanky dinner...though it was a very dark restaurant...candlelight only......

LMAO just kiddin sweetie!!! You know I enjoyed it!

Okay, here is one of me. I'll see what I can do about others!!!!!

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 3,556
Thanks! I'll be a faint memory as soon as Bequ and her friends start posting. lol Enjoy!

You are never faint when it comes to anything!!!!

And all the memories I have of you are wonderfully strong and makes me miss you all the more!! :kiss::kiss:

Kudos to all m fellow BBWs who arent shy and are confident of their own bodies. I wouldn't put one of myself up maybe one day when im more confident bout my bod. In the mean time, more power to you ladies, and the men who love curves (may i say AMEN!) and are not afraid to admit it.

Because REAL WOMEN have curves (and cellulite)

xoxo BELL

awesome

awesome pics so far from all the ladies id love to see more love the big boobs on these women. real women ahve curves not ribs showing and a ass to hold on to when doing them from behind come on ladies lets see some ass lol ty for the ones posted got me to a rise

Kudos to all m fellow BBWs who arent shy and are confident of their own bodies. I wouldn't put one of myself up maybe one day when im more confident bout my bod. In the mean time, more power to you ladies, and the men who love curves (may i say AMEN!) and are not afraid to admit it.

Because REAL WOMEN have curves (and cellulite)

xoxo BELL
Thank you Bell! And who said anything about being confident???? :confused: I'm just a good actress! LOL I hope you change your mind and post a little something! :D
awesome pics so far from all the ladies id love to see more love the big boobs on these women. real women ahve curves not ribs showing and a ass to hold on to when doing them from behind come on ladies lets see some ass lol ty for the ones posted got me to a rise
Thank you Dr H. Hoping some more ladies decide to share!

Thank you Bell! And who said anything about being confident???? :confused: I'm just a good actress! LOL I hope you change your mind and post a little something! :D

You are Oscar worthy then because I would've thought you were so damn brazen and brassy that nothing bothered you.

You are Oscar worthy then because I would've thought you were so damn brazen and brassy that nothing bothered you.

<evil laugh> I come off that way...but really am quite shy and a loner. Just ask Raja, Bequ or Dave! LOL

alive

lets keep this alive ive got a couple of my wife but says pics are to big shes like 5'10 blonde 40dds. i know theres more out there come on

Ok...answering a request for this pic....no matter how much I don't like how I look...but Bequ looks great! :D For those that don't know us already, Bequ is on the left, I'm on the right (with the nipple clamps).

IM000114.JPG

And that picture has me masturbating like there's no tomorrow! Thank you both for that one!! :rose: :kiss: :heart:

Ok...answering a request for this pic....no matter how much I don't like how I look...but Bequ looks great! :D For those that don't know us already, Bequ is on the left, I'm on the right (with the nipple clamps).

IM000114.JPG

IM000114.JPG

I love that pic of you, Goddess!!!!! Seeing that tattoo makes me want to kiss it again and again!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

And your boobs are amazing, my dear!!!!!!!! :rose::rose::rose:

Back