gang bang fantasy.

I've been to a few gangbangs, and they are very hot. Nothing like seeing a woman getting pleasured by multiple men. I'm getting the urge to go again soon.
 
me too I watch porn involving it all the time, the thought of pleasing everyone is such a turn on.

Actually for me the tun on is the hunger on your part to please everyone.......on my part it is to see you pleasured beyond your dreams......physically pushed to your limits.........how exciting. :devil:
 
Love the idea of being in a gangbang....since I love being the center of attention, I guess it's natural. Plus, since I'm also ADD, it would be nice to be able to go from cock to cock without having to concentrate on just one.
 
I guess it's females natural instinct that we like to be in the center of attention. Just many of us are too scared to put into an action.
How many partners are considered as gang bang?? More than four??
 
I guess it's females natural instinct that we like to be in the center of attention. Just many of us are too scared to put into an action.
How many partners are considered as gang bang?? More than four??

Four sounds workable........:devil:
 
When I was young

My first wife was up for a gang bang if I arranged it.

First I was too shy to approach random men; Second the men that I knew were not the type.

This has never stopped me from fantasizing.

My second wife would have been ideal if other things had been better.

She loved to be fucked for hours. In between she would use a strong vibrator on her clitoris.

In the car her skirt would be up and her fingers strumming her clitoris. Often after we had spent the day at a nude beach, Black's--San Diego.

So since she was rather insatiable a large enough group of men that they could each fuck her and then have an hour or two to recover. That way all day and all night she would not be without a hard penis in her pussy.

Size was not a concern of hers. She had been with large but inept men and small but talented ones. Talent greatly outweighed size in her mind.
 
Sometimes I imagine being surrounded by a group of horny men all of them hard as a rock and just waiting to get at me. The thought of being lusted over by that many men at once can be intriguing. Then I see that same glazed over look in the eyes of guys sitting at a bar watching a football game or staring at a foot long sub.
 
I totally have had the fantasy but its just one of those things that will likely stay a fantasy. i can't imagine how i would go about doing it.
 
I totally have had the fantasy but its just one of those things that will likely stay a fantasy. i can't imagine how i would go about doing it.

Hang out in a couple of the "clubs" I'm in occasionally. Wear next to nothing and strut around teasing every guy in the place. One of our spots has a pole in a corner for the wannabe's to try their skill at dancing. Just use that and motion the now aroused guys to come and watch. From there it should be pretty easy to accomplish if that's what ya really want.

The years of counseling that you'll prolly need after that fantasy fulfilled is on you tho.
 
I have done this several ways....

We had a friend, she was shall we say, FREE. Several times I had shared her with my best friend. Well this might we shared her with 5 friends, it was very hot
 
Since a woman has an almost infinite capacity for sexual pleasure I envision enough men that the first has plenty of time to recover. Two hours minimum maybe more.

One man at a time with the woman. Not many crowding around all demanding attention like in porn. Let her concentrate on the one that she is currently having sex with.

In porn the men waiting their turn are desperately jacking their penii. Isn't the sight of a good looking nude woman having sex enough to keep all but the most jaded men erect. Same goes for watching TV, the real show is on the bed. No fluff girls. Again the woman being serviced is all that is necessary to turn fellows on. Even if a man is not fully erect when his turn begins I would expect him to become rigid as he approached her.

Those who already had a turn might opt to fall asleep. That is fine, when they awake they will be rejuvenated.

So Saturday mid-morning the men begin to arrive. She is wearing a thin blouse and a very short skirt when she opens the front door and invites them in. She chats and then lets them know that the should remove their clothes so she can become acquainted. She looks at and handles the exposed penii, complimenting their owners.

Once she is fully aroused and lubricated she makes a selection and leads him down the hall while calling to the others to come watch, In the bedroom she slips out of her two pieces of clothing and positions herself on the mattress.

The bedroom has been arranged with couches, bean bag chairs and cushions. There are blankets to cover those who sleep after sex. The bed has been removed and only the mattress left to improve the view for those sitting on the floor.

She is fucked for a short time when her belly begins to ripple.. She is having her first orgasm. He cums soon after. There is no need for a man to delay his ejaculation. When he is done another will be ready to take his place. As he leaves her another man approaches and slides in. Now there is definitely no need for lube.

Her orgasm begins again quickly. Eventually after several men have taken their turn it seems to be continuous. You cannot count her orgasms. She is having one that does not have a beginning or end.

I have to let some late comers in.Then caterers arrive. They will be back a number of times and have been informed of the nature of the gathering so there is no need to hide the nudity.

The couple who do the catering have both sampled her during the planning.

Late that night I get my turn to fuck an exceedingly hot pussy. She is in a permanent orgasmic phase. She is so slick with semen that it is difficult for my penis to get much of a grip. The heat and the foolish grin on her face help me to cum.

Now that the men have all experienced her at least once they are taking longer to ejaculate. They are throwing her around in different positions. Some of the owners of slimmer penii are invited to fuck her anus. Her orgasmic cries get louder.

Finally well into the next day there are no more functional penii. When she stands there is a gush of semen down her legs.She dabs at it with a towel and announces how good it smells.

She heads into the kitchen and fills a plate with food. She has had snacks brought to her but this is her first meal. I place a towel on the couch and she sits to eat. Chattering all of the while with the men around her.

As the first men are about to leave she tells them to check back because this will happen again.

A couple of them stay around, talking and touching her. Eventually they and I are hard. This time there is a mini orgy.

This is how I imagine an Gang Bang!
 
Back
Top