PM asshattery

So true! (says another redhead) :D

Redheads unite :D (although, my hair is dyed..) I must admit, I have very little patience for these annoying PM'ers too..but so far I've either deleted their messages or politely told them I'm not on this website for that sort of chat, and blocked them if they've messaged again.

Maybe next time I'll have to take advantage of the situation, and have a bit more fun :cool:

Had a PM'r who wanted me to get his sis to sleep with him. He gave me her email after telling me where his spy-holes were. I mailed her and told her were they were at :D! She thanked me and told me he wouldn't see his next birthday. Not a word from him since. :)

On the redhead issue:

My husband and I first met about 13-14 years ago on the internet. When we started getting to know each other, I mentioned that I'm a redhead. His response: "Oh shit! Not a redhead; my buddy's wife is a redhead!' We eventually met in real life - as friends. We'd had no cyber-romance or anything like that. We really fell in love after we'd been real life friends.

Next month we'll celebrate our 11 year wedding anniversary. His buddy's redheaded wife is now my best friend. We take turns being pissed off at our husbands, and either one of us will happily make sure both men behave themselves. My husband's respect for redheads has only increased. He's lived with two redheads (myself and my daughter) for 11 years. He knows the fallout that he could get caught in, and he wants absolutely no part of it.

The poor man. He's surrounded by redheaded women. I feel sorry for him sometimes. LOL

On the redhead issue:

My husband and I first met about 13-14 years ago on the internet. When we started getting to know each other, I mentioned that I'm a redhead. His response: "Oh shit! Not a redhead; my buddy's wife is a redhead!' We eventually met in real life - as friends. We'd had no cyber-romance or anything like that. We really fell in love after we'd been real life friends.

Next month we'll celebrate our 11 year wedding anniversary. His buddy's redheaded wife is now my best friend. We take turns being pissed off at our husbands, and either one of us will happily make sure both men behave themselves. My husband's respect for redheads has only increased. He's lived with two redheads (myself and my daughter) for 11 years. He knows the fallout that he could get caught in, and he wants absolutely no part of it.

The poor man. He's surrounded by redheaded women. I feel sorry for him sometimes. LOL

Now I feel sorry for him too! :D:rose:

You gotta love it when you have made it clear in your profile you are NOT looking for hook-ups and someone sends you a PM anyway.

You gotta love it when you have made it clear in your profile you are NOT looking for hook-ups and someone sends you a PM anyway.

I don't mind the PM's so much, it's the KIDS sending them and people asking for pics that I cannot send. We get busted - we are done and some do not realize that. Nobody except one person outside of Lit knows of us and thats how we want to keep it. Some just don't understand.
It's not like I have anyone to talk too. That's why I came here in the first place.

Ah. Okay. I get that. It is better to be safe than sorry. Another reason why I don't send random pics.

I don't mind the PM's so much, it's the KIDS sending them and people asking for pics that I cannot send. We get busted - we are done and some do not realize that. Nobody except one person outside of Lit knows of us and thats how we want to keep it. Some just don't understand.
It's not like I have anyone to talk too. That's why I came here in the first place.

Although it's nothing too interesting, I promised myself I'd post my next one here. Nice and simple - and has probably reached the inboxes of quite a few other members already :rolleyes:

Hi Im Asshat in Asshatland.
find me to chat and share?
asshat21@yahoo.com
D
xo

In case anybody wants an update, my shock therapy must have worked yesterday. Not another peep out of persistent asshat. Mission accomplished. :D

There's something about the word "semen" within all that text lingo that's just. . . odd.

I love that gif, BTW. :)

asshat said:
You are my fucking filthy cum slut and pleasing my cock should be your top priority bitch...want to slap my cock on ur face and then insert my fingers inside ur pussy as u squirm i start to be rougher wid ur pussy . i want you to scream and beg for my cock and get down on ur knees the moment u see me i want to read a real slutty answer where in u jus make me cum and cum and cum allover ur body and i then massage u wid the semen.ur my slut whore cunt u belong to me and i own u bitch ..u willl wear a collar that has slut slave to mster written on it .. every night u will sleep wid my cock in ur mouth and wake me up wid a blowjob.some times in the night i will cum in a dog dish and u will lick it up clean in the morning...remember ur nothin more then a filthy slut for me...on some mornings u will make me cum in ur mouth and gargle in that semen. open ur mouth let some cum dribble on ur tits and neck...i will then spit on u inside ur mouth and u will then swallow it..wat ever cum dribbles down i will scoop it up wid spoon and put it in ur mouth...u need to worship my dick every day and every night..moment i see u u should crawl towards me and rub my dick and beg for my dick ok bitch...remember ur my fuck slut cum slut and my bitch i own ur tits pussy and ass.. i willl take u outdoors to my terrace where i will whip ur pussy with a leather whip and ur tits will be clamped
*you

*with

*your

*I
?????????????

Wow ... nothing quite says "Seduce me" like a PM from an asshat who wants to abuse, degrade and disrespect a woman in every way imaginable.

Did you use your new weapon on him? hehehe

I don't get it. I know they're just fishing, but really.... Do they REALLY think shit like that is going to attract a woman?

I was just thinking about the reactions they'd get if they tried this shit with a woman on the street, in a bar, or anywhere else they try to pick up a woman. She'd very likely hand him his balls - if she didn't force feed them to him. I'm pretty sexually submissive, but a come on line like that would probably result in a trip to the Emergency Room - for him.

As annoying as the PMs are, it's even more infuriating to think about the women who actually fall for this kind of crap. I just want to shake them and hopefully shake some self-respect into them.

If a line wouldn't work in real life - what the FUCK makes them think it would work in a cold, unsolicited PM? That's like a telemarketer calling - and interrupting my dinner or trying to give the baby a bath - and trying to use the most disgusting sales pitch ever. It will only accomplish one thing - a sound verbal ass-whipping and a hang up.

Fidiots.

I don't get annoyed at the PMs, per se; I get annoyed at the blatant disrespect. Any man who knows me in real life knows that if he said something like that to me in a joking manner, we'd laugh about it and carry on the joke to try to shock the people around us. If he said it to me even halfway expecting me to take it seriously, we'd have some major problems. Well, no, HE'd have some major problems. :D

"Slut slave 2 master" written on a collar. .. um, how big does he think your neck is RS?

He is a precious angel. You should really ask him if he's found Jesus, and start filling his inbox with links to religious sites.

No, same one. Must be just I that can't see it. Gosh I love it...

I couldn't see it. But I could see it on the link I clicked. God. Amazingness. I couldn't stop laughing, for reasons best known to me.

Great gif. What a tantrum.

He's baaaaaaaaaaaack!

He's using a different name now, but it's still the same guy.

Hey! I'm Asshat, (age removed)- smart, funny, fit, cute and bit sarcastic guy from (location removed - although we all know where he's from). The outgoing one of the group and love to meet new people and thought I would say hello.

My friends know me as the driven one of the group and as a bit of a flirt, though they have no idea how horny or kinky I am, nor how far my fantasies go. I'm not sure they would believe me even if I told them.

Its always fun to meet people who are interesting and I hope we can find a time to chat. What are you up to?

Asshat
yahoo: asshat012

At least he's using a different name now. I suppose we should give him credit for that.

Nah.

He's baaaaaaaaaaaack!

He's using a different name now, but it's still the same guy.

Hey! I'm Asshat, (age removed)- smart, funny, fit, cute and bit sarcastic guy from (location removed - although we all know where he's from). The outgoing one of the group and love to meet new people and thought I would say hello.

My friends know me as the driven one of the group and as a bit of a flirt, though they have no idea how horny or kinky I am, nor how far my fantasies go. I'm not sure they would believe me even if I told them.

Its always fun to meet people who are interesting and I hope we can find a time to chat. What are you up to?

Asshat
yahoo: asshat012

At least he's using a different name now. I suppose we should give him credit for that.

Nah.

He just PM'd me, too!

Back