PM asshattery

This one today!

bi or not

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want so smell your panties ash.. may I??
__________________
A hard man is good to find! So she says ;-)
 
I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt...once. This guy is the first to overstep that line. Did I have a valid response, or did I go overboard?

Them: said:
i am (age), male , and i am looking for online friends . I respect your privicy as i know the value of it. I love rp's and i am good at it ! I am fed up with one time chat with people and lookin for sustaining friends. Hoping to hear from you. I have a yahoo xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com

Me: said:
It would help your case if you advertised some interests we might have in common outside of a strictly sexual context. Poke around on the forums, do some research, and get back to me

Them: said:
cant we jus chat for a while on yahoo

Me: said:
I made a valid request and you completely ignored it. I'm apparently not worth much of your time if you cannot be bothered to learn a bit about me. At least the other guys like you didn't bother to respond back. I don't think a "conversation" with you is possible. You think your time is valuable? I think mine is valuable too.

Life advice: Don't EVER try to solicit the attention of a woman with the attitude that you are more important than her. It won't end well for you.
 
I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt...once. This guy is the first to overstep that line. Did I have a valid response, or did I go overboard?

You responded to that asshat two too many times.

I love your advice, although I'm sure he thinks it doesn't apply to him.
 
why so nice to a loser who insults you? your time & bandwidth are worth more than that.

ed
 
I think some guys may just be lonely and don't mean to come across that way. They may not realize that their approach sucks until someone points it out to them. That still only flies once with me though.
 
I think some guys may just be lonely and don't mean to come across that way. They may not realize that their approach sucks until someone points it out to them. That still only flies once with me though.

I'm with silverwhisper on this one.

Guys who are lonely usually start out with conversation, and often with no expectation of cybersex, at least not immediately. There's usually something in a woman's profile or in a conversation on one of the boards that pulls them to start or continue a discussion in PM's.

Asshats who just want to jerk off to PM's, chats and the like are usually in a big hurry for the ... umm ... obvious reason.

Personally, I have no interest in PM sex chats for a number of reasons. 1. I already have a man in my life, and 2. Just because I'm a woman on Literotica, an erotica writer and/or a sex blogger and like to talk about sex (with the same kind of interest and passion as I do talking about food, music or politics) doesn't mean I'm online to "put out" in a virtual sense. Some women do, but not me. The thing I find especially sleazy about PM asshats is that they're looking for a free sex chat in the same way they're looking for free porn pics or videos. They only want to be entertained while their horny and once they come, they're gone. There's nothing in it for me.
 
My first response to a soliciting PM is usually enough to keep someone from bothering me further. On my old haunt I used to get 10-15 PMs from the same person if I just ignored them, so I came up with that tactic.

Whether I'm actually interested in a sex chat or not isn't really relevant...if they want to try for it then they have to work for it. I can honestly say I'm not "looking" for sex chats (or I would have put something to that effect in my profile) but if someone has a decent enough approach to pique my interest, I'm not going to cut them off without hearing them out.
 
Just received this morning:

Asshat: Would love you to watch me fuck another man's ass.

Me: Oh! I'd love to! Meet me here! (With a link to this thread.) :rolleyes:
 
SQUEAMISH ALERT: If you have a weak stomach, you have been warned. Proceed with great caution.

Wow.....this guy's a diehard asshat.

Asshat: i have my brothers friend bent over in front of me now...slapping his bald cock telling him to be a good boy and behave...

Me: That doesn't really do much for me, but this does.

Still want to play?
(This picture - and I will edit this post in a little while)

*image removed* Just take my word for it; it was bad. And I'm not at all squeamish.

Edited to add JUST the link: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8346/8263211695_f0dbc83e50_m.jpg

This is mean - but oh so much fun!
 
Last edited:
Okay, I will never feel bad about having to berate someone again. You just raised the bar. Now please get rid of that image...I'm more than a little squeamish about gore and I'm probably not alone here...

Edit: NOW I see the warning at the top of the post...I somehow missed it the first time much to my regret.
 
Sorry, Kik. :eek: That was one of those "I couldn't resist" moments. If he'd taken the first hint, I wouldn't have gone there. Apparently, he was a little more stubborn than the typical asshat.

It did shut him up though! :D
 
I'm a nurse - and I spent 20+ years working in the operating room. I'm not the least bit squeamish. I can be elbows deep in an open belly and enthusiastically discuss what we should have for lunch. I'll be the first to admit it was bad. (Hence the squeamish disclaimer.)

So sorry!
 
I didn't see the pic, but I really think a prolapse pic would have been appropriate in this situation. LOL. :)
 
OMG. Great pic!!!
I'm going to have to steal it and use it for the unwanted PMs I receive!!
 
That was a disgusting photo...

...but I fully approved! I hope the PM'er learns his lesson, BeachMomma :D
 
OMG. Great pic!!!
I'm going to have to steal it and use it for the unwanted PMs I receive!!

That was a disgusting photo...

...but I fully approved! I hope the PM'er learns his lesson, BeachMomma :D

Thank you, thank you. I can't take the credit for the evil idea or the pic. Hubby happened to have it on his phone, so I ran with the idea.

If you want to use it, here's the link:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8346/8263211695_f0dbc83e50_m.jpg

Again, a disclaimer. I didn't include the picture for a reason. If you're squeamish, don't open this link. If you open it, I won't be held responsible if you lose your breakfast - and I won't clean it up either. :D
 
Back
Top