PM asshattery

I have a rule of thumb regarding unsolicited PMs from people I don't already know. If they have 0 posts, that's an automatic delete. If they have any posts at all, I go back to read what they've said in the forums.

I guess that's where I screw up as I usually answer every PM with something. I should use you're rule because I am tired of "I want to lick you ass" fifty times a day. I should delete my avatar too I guess. I hate creeps! :mad:

So I got an interesting PM the other day. It was different from most asshat PMs in that he'd obviously read something I wrote on another thread. He was merely commenting on it, and he seemed really nice and sincere in the PM. There was nothing in the PM that set my warning bells off.

I have a rule of thumb regarding unsolicited PMs from people I don't already know. If they have 0 posts, that's an automatic delete. If they have any posts at all, I go back to read what they've said in the forums. That's what did him in. Most of his posts were perving picture threads, asking for people to IM/Skype/chat with him, or other things along those lines.

No response. Delete. God, I love that delete button.
I do exactly the same but some guys obviously don't realise that most women will look at his profile and back posts. Men forget that most women don't fall apart when they try to feed them smooth lines. It comes over more as a warning sign of 'Uh oh douchebag alert'. Whereas being youself not trying to impress being upfront works so much better.

I guess that's where I screw up as I usually answer every PM with something. I should use you're rule because I am tired of "I want to lick you ass" fifty times a day. I should delete my avatar too I guess. I hate creeps! :mad:

I almost never answer unsolicited PMs from people I don't know on the board. A few times I've answered them and lived to regret it. A VERY few, I've answered and went on to develop a friendship with them. Those are the exceptions rather than the rule.

My screen name used to be "FeistyScorpio." I don't have to tell you the PMs I got then. LOL I changed my name to BeachMomma because 1) it suited me and 2) I thought it was about as asexual as I could get. Boy, was I wrong! I can now tell you every asshat on Lit who has an Oedipal complex. My answer to those people is usually something along the lines of, "I already have kids of my own. I don't want or need more." (Assuming I even bother answering them in the first place. LOL)

It's been my experience that it doesn't matter what your name is, what av you wear, or frankly, even if you're male or female. Asshats are going to hit on anything and anyone possible. My advice is to just be yourself, and your delete button is your best friend!

By the way, my answer to your ass licking friends would be, "I don't know where your tongue has been. I don't want that nasty thing touching my ass or any other part of me." :devil:

I do exactly the same but some guys obviously don't realise that most women will look at his profile and back posts. Men forget that most women don't fall apart when they try to feed them smooth lines. It comes over more as a warning sign of 'Uh oh douchebag alert'. Whereas being youself not trying to impress being upfront works so much better.

I think they realize; they're just playing the "pussy lottery." If they send out tons of PMs, somebody will reply. They're fishing.

I agree; if I receive an unsolicited PM, I'm far more open to a nice introduction and a request to get to know me better. I'll STILL look at back posts and the profile, but that person has a far better chance of getting a reply from me.

Smooth lines may have worked when I was 20. Now, at 48, I've heard every possible line, and I've heard the bad lines too many times to count. I've heard most of them face to face. LOL I'm a redhead; do you know how many times total strangers have asked if the carpet matches the drapes? :rolleyes: Even worse, total strangers asking if the fire burns as hot down below. If you want to get REALLY raunchy, I'm a redheaded nurse. When they start THAT shit, I realize they need a new IV, and I might have to use a vein that I know is in a tender spot. They learn pretty quickly that it's a bad idea to offend or piss off their nurse. :D

Trolling that hypno-fetishist is low hanging fruit.

The fail is so bad that it doesn't make me angry or frustrated, I literally feel pity for him. :(

How should I respond to this one that included his penis photo.
I have never talked to this person in my life! Please note my signature before you decide. I want a very good come-back!
:devil:

Take a good look at my fat cock, Ashley. Do you like what you see? It has a mushroom-shaped tip that's nice and smooth and there's no hair to get in the way.

Touch it, stroke it and play with it. Watch it continue to rise as you tease it with your lips and fingers. Feel it getting stiff and hard. Now take it in your right hand and start to lick and suck on the tip. Brush your sweet lips and tongue across the soft skin on the head. Lick it like a lollipop – lick all the way down the shaft and around the scrotum....then stroke it with your hands....then suck it again, alternating between sucking and stroking.

It drives me wild to see it penetrate between your soft lips, then disappear as you take it into your mouth and down your throat. Look up and see the ecstasy in my eyes as I experience the incredible pleasure of your touch. Take my testicles in your mouth and roll them around with your tongue. Feel the shaft getting even harder - like a steel rod. Suck it harder, Baby, and squeeze it tight with your hand. Squeeze until it turns deep red and the veins are bulging. Keep sucking while I grab your hair, pull you closer and ram it down deep into your throat. I'll fuck your throat hard, sliding it in and out relentlessly, while you suck every inch of it. You'll hear me moan as the pleasure you are giving me becomes so unbearable that I tense up and ejaculate. Then feel my hot, white cum gushing out into your mouth and across your face. I want you to swallow every bit of it. Lick it off your face, chin and fingers too. Then I'll lift you up in my arms and throw you onto the bed, fuck you hard and have my way with you.

xxxxxx

Come on give me a good come-back :devil:

I have never talked to this person in my life! Please note my signature before you decide. I want a very good come-back!

Take a good look at my fat cock, Ashley. Do you like what you see? It has a mushroom-shaped tip that's nice and smooth and there's no hair to get in the way.

Touch it, stroke it and play with it. Watch it continue to rise as you tease it with your lips and fingers. Feel it getting stiff and hard. Now take it in your right hand and start to lick and suck on the tip. Brush your sweet lips and tongue across the soft skin on the head. Lick it like a lollipop – lick all the way down the shaft and around the scrotum....then stroke it with your hands....then suck it again, alternating between sucking and stroking.

It drives me wild to see it penetrate between your soft lips, then disappear as you take it into your mouth and down your throat. Look up and see the ecstasy in my eyes as I experience the incredible pleasure of your touch. Take my testicles in your mouth and roll them around with your tongue. Feel the shaft getting even harder - like a steel rod. Suck it harder, Baby, and squeeze it tight with your hand. Squeeze until it turns deep red and the veins are bulging. Keep sucking while I grab your hair, pull you closer and ram it down deep into your throat. I'll fuck your throat hard, sliding it in and out relentlessly, while you suck every inch of it. You'll hear me moan as the pleasure you are giving me becomes so unbearable that I tense up and ejaculate. Then feel my hot, white cum gushing out into your mouth and across your face. I want you to swallow every bit of it. Lick it off your face, chin and fingers too. Then I'll lift you up in my arms and throw you onto the bed, fuck you hard and have my way with you.

xxxxxx

I. Am. Absolutely. Repulsed.

Almost physically sick.

I've never seen a more ugly and disrespectful PM. I'm too disgusted to give you an appropriate comeback except to report this buzzard for abuse.

Ashley OMG!
You never talked to him and he sent that? I would play him out and make him prove to all that he is a child then send him a link to this thread!

[snip]
Then I'll lift you up in my arms and throw you onto the bed, fuck you hard and have my way with you.

xxxxxx

Send him this. .

Tell him you are ready when he is, but only if he promises to suck your dick too. And hey that shouldn't be a problem since he likes the taste of cum so much. Oh, and ask how he feels about dressing up like Princess Leia and wearing a leash. :D

Send him this. .

Tell him you are ready when he is, but only if he promises to suck your dick too. And hey that shouldn't be a problem since he likes the taste of cum so much. Oh, and ask how he feels about dressing up like Princess Leia and wearing a leash. :D

I fully agree! ROFLMAO!
Doi it Ash! Please do it! :):devil::D

I don't know how to post a photo on the PM's?
Remember I'm new here!

Easy peasy. Hit quote on my original post. Copy from the to the second [URL]. Paste it in y...t first just to make sure it actually worked.

To be honest I didn't know what they were talking about. I just think unicorns are the shit.

And why would you assume I'd pick on you? I'm delightful, dammit! Something tells me you've been to the General Board...

To be honest I didn't know what they were talking about. I just think unicorns are the shit.

And why would you assume I'd pick on you? I'm delightful, dammit! Something tells me you've been to the General Board...

Don't pick on her pmann, she's my friend and she is new so be nice. :) Please

What kind of reputation do I have here? I'm pretty sure that, unless someone is a total fanny flusher, that I'm a gentle and caring soul.

Killjoy, is this a new alter ego?????

Isn't 'unicorn' a reasonably common word in some BDSM communities? What a jerk for choosing it as his trigger word. :p

What kind of reputation do I have here? I'm pretty sure that, unless someone is a total fanny flusher, that I'm a gentle and caring soul.

Killjoy, is this a new alter ego?????

Bueller?

Bueller?

Anyone?

Saucy, I think I've told you before to stop posting my photos all around the fucking internet. :mad:
mad_1.gif

But baby, you know how I like to show you off. :rose:

Send him this. .

OMFG! I can't decide whether to throw up or laugh till I can't breathe! That is quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen here on Lit!

Kudos, SM. You've achieved the impossible. You left me speechless!

Come on guys! This is a human being you are talking about! Have a heart and don't judge by looks OK? Why can't we all be nice?She may have a heart of gold just waiting for the right person. She can PM me anytime but most of you will be ignored because of the way you treated her.

Last edited:
Back