The Official OSP Register

Anaconda man said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

I groan as I tongue your hot clit, sucking hard before releasing and flicking over it with my tongue. Opening my mouth and slowly sucking your clit into it, my teeth gently nibbling the sensitive flesh, lips providing pressure at the base, feeling it throb faster. Fingers pumping in and out, the sounds so sexy in my ears, hearing your juices and lips and my fingers mix together, the heat intense the smell of your sex turning me on!

"MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssss...Oh fucckk baby, I feel it...Oh God!!!!!I grind agaisnt your face hard, urging on the release. The walls of my pussy clenching agaisnt your fingers. My pussy swollen and full. Your fingers hard and fast inside of me, your hot mouth tugging and sucking on my engorged clit. "Noooowwww baby, noowwwwwwww"

FantasySlut said:
"MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssss...Oh fucckk baby, I feel it...Oh God!!!!!I grind agaisnt your face hard, urging on the release. The walls of my pussy clenching agaisnt your fingers. My pussy swollen and full. Your fingers hard and fast inside of me, your hot mouth tugging and sucking on my engorged clit. "Noooowwww baby, noowwwwwwww"

I continue to pump into your wet pussy, my fingers twisting and turning, feeling you clench at them, throbbing, the pulses coming faster. I concentrate my mouth on your clit, lapping at it with my tongue, a steady pressure, up and down, left and right, circling. I burry my face in your thighs, just my eyes high enough to glance up at your flushed face, cheeks reddening, lips wet, eyes smouldering.

Anaconda man said:
I continue to pump into your wet pussy, my fingers twisting and turning, feeling you clench at them, throbbing, the pulses coming faster. I concentrate my mouth on your clit, lapping at it with my tongue, a steady pressure, up and down, left and right, circling. I burry my face in your thighs, just my eyes high enough to glance up at your flushed face, cheeks reddening, lips wet, eyes smouldering.
My legs start to tremble, my body begins to quiver...my pussy muscles churning, clenching, then finally releasing ...."Ohhhh babyyyyyyy Im cuminggggggggggggggg...Ohhhh fuckkkkkk yesssss"..I grip your head, tightening my hold on you when each surge of pleasure soars through me. Shuddering, biting my lower lip, nipping it with the edges of my teeth. Panting and breathing eratically...."MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm baby"

FantasySlut said:
My legs start to tremble, my body begins to quiver...my pussy muscles churning, clenching, then finally releasing ...."Ohhhh babyyyyyyy Im cuminggggggggggggggg...Ohhhh fuckkkkkk yesssss"..I grip your head, tightening my hold on you when each surge of pleasure soars through me. Shuddering, biting my lower lip, nipping it with the edges of my teeth. Panting and breathing eratically...."MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm baby"

Still fingering you as I feel you erupt, my hand pumping my fingers in and out, feeling you clench tight around them, feeling the flood of warm liquid. Sliding my tongue down and round your opening to taste the sweet juices, moaning my delight at the sweet taste. Feeling your hands clench on my head pulling me close, moving back to your clit to resume the pressure, feeling your legs pull me closer, tensing, thighs on my shoulders, feet digging into my back. Watching you bite your lip as your cheeks darken and oyur breathing becomes deep and laboured.

Anaconda man said:
Still fingering you as I feel you erupt, my hand pumping my fingers in and out, feeling you clench tight around them, feeling the flood of warm liquid. Sliding my tongue down and round your opening to taste the sweet juices, moaning my delight at the sweet taste. Feeling your hands clench on my head pulling me close, moving back to your clit to resume the pressure, feeling your legs pull me closer, tensing, thighs on my shoulders, feet digging into my back. Watching you bite your lip as your cheeks darken and oyur breathing becomes deep and laboured.
Your mouth on my overly sensitive clit pushes me to the edge. Jolts of electricity surging through my veins. My legs grip you with each lick of your tongue. Trembling, body on fire, gasping for air. Breathing in the sweet smell of my sex. "Yesssssss AM baby....how fucking hot you are"

FantasySlut said:
Your mouth on my overly sensitive clit pushes me to the edge. Jolts of electricity surging through my veins. My legs grip you with each lick of your tongue. Trembling, body on fire, gasping for air. Breathing in the sweet smell of my sex. "Yesssssss AM baby....how fucking hot you are"

Slowing down my strokes, I glance up at you, smiling,my face wet with your juices, my tongue gently licking your swollenclit, knowing how sensitive it must be. My fingers stopping, still inside you, feeling your orgasm subside as the clenching slows and becomes weaker. I begin to gently plant little kisses all over your pussy lips, your clit, your inner thigh, lightly grazing the skin, lips only.

Anaconda man said:
Slowing down my strokes, I glance up at you, smiling,my face wet with your juices, my tongue gently licking your swollenclit, knowing how sensitive it must be. My fingers stopping, still inside you, feeling your orgasm subside as the clenching slows and becomes weaker. I begin to gently plant little kisses all over your pussy lips, your clit, your inner thigh, lightly grazing the skin, lips only.
Deeply sighing, eyes closed..taking deep breaths to calm my senses. Taking in the feelings that you have caused within me. Slight trembles still flow over me, through me. I open my eyes, look down at you and notice what a sight you are. Loving the look of you, I reach down and pull you up to me. Gazing into your eyes, taking in the sight of my cum covering your face. I lean into and and clamp my mouth onto your. Sucking the sweetness into my mouth. Lapping and slurping you clean

FantasySlut said:
Deeply sighing, eyes closed..taking deep breaths to calm my senses. Taking in the feelings that you have caused within me. Slight trembles still flow over me, through me. I open my eyes, look down at you and notice what a sight you are. Loving the look of you, I reach down and pull you up to me. Gazing into your eyes, taking in the sight of my cum covering your face. I lean into and and clamp my mouth onto your. Sucking the sweetness into my mouth. Lapping and slurping you clean

Mmmmmmmmm!
I kiss you back, deeply, thrusting my tongue slowly into your mouth, lowering myself onto you, feeling the heat between your legs on mine, your breasts pressed firmly against my chest. My hands move to your face, gently sweeping the hair from your eyes and cheeks, smiling down at you, kissing you lightly on the cheeks and chin, before moving back to your mouth and kissing you deeply.

Anaconda man said:
Mmmmmmmmm!
I kiss you back, deeply, thrusting my tongue slowly into your mouth, lowering myself onto you, feeling the heat between your legs on mine, your breasts pressed firmly against my chest. My hands move to your face, gently sweeping the hair from your eyes and cheeks, smiling down at you, kissing you lightly on the cheeks and chin, before moving back to your mouth and kissing you deeply.
Slowing my kiss, I wrap my arms around you and pull you closer to me. Needing to feel more of your heat. Tongues dancing and twirling, lingering, breathing in the smell of you, your man smell. Smiling through my eyes, I pull away..."Baby that was just amazing" Leaning forward again, I slip out my tongue and lick at your chin. "mmmmmmmmmmm baby....thank you so much"

FantasySlut said:
Slowing my kiss, I wrap my arms around you and pull you closer to me. Needing to feel more of your heat. Tongues dancing and twirling, lingering, breathing in the smell of you, your man smell. Smiling through my eyes, I pull away..."Baby that was just amazing" Leaning forward again, I slip out my tongue and lick at your chin. "mmmmmmmmmmm baby....thank you so much"

Mmm, the pleasure was all mine honey. You are a special person.

I smile at you and stroke your soft skin, wrapping my arm around you to pull you close. Bending my head to kiss you one last time, deeply, lips pressing against yours, tongue slowly sliding in and around yours, my eyes closing to savour the feeling.

Anaconda man said:
Mmm, the pleasure was all mine honey. You are a special person.

I smile at you and stroke your soft skin, wrapping my arm around you to pull you close. Bending my head to kiss you one last time, deeply, lips pressing against yours, tongue slowly sliding in and around yours, my eyes closing to savour the feeling.
Holding you close to me for one last time...all of my senses on overload to capture this moment in time. Giving all of myself to you through this one kiss. Hoping that you could tell what pleasure you brought to me.

FantasySlut said:
Holding you close to me for one last time...all of my senses on overload to capture this moment in time. Giving all of myself to you through this one kiss. Hoping that you could tell what pleasure you brought to me.

Smiling at you as I stand and put my clothes back on, my face still damp from your juices.

I have to go baby. I really enjoyed the audition, I hope I did well!

Throwing my jacket over my shoulder I head for the door, turning one last time to smile and wave.

Anaconda man said:
Smiling at you as I stand and put my clothes back on, my face still damp from your juices.

Throwing my jacket over my shoulder I head for the door, turning one last time to smile and wave.
Smiling brightly at you....."It was my immense pleasure hun. You were amazing AM, truly"...

*Watching his back as he leaves, I then curl up on my side, legs drawn inward and close my eyes*

HAWT AM and Fantasy....

Good morning all. #2 checking in... Ready to serve.

Anaconda man said:

Okay then... Whew!!!

According to an IM from FS, you have MORE than earned your stars!!!

Congratualtions - you are now an Official OSP...

I'd appreciate it if you put a link to the thread in your sig, stating that you are an Official Oral Service Proveider for the Ladies of Lit...

au_man said:
HAWT AM and Fantasy....

Good morning all. #2 checking in... Ready to serve.
*blushing*
Ummmm yeah, made me all tingly inside, and....well, Ill keep THAT part to myself :D

FantasySlut said:
*blushing*
Ummmm yeah, made me all tingly inside, and....well, Ill keep THAT part to myself :D

awwwwwww, darn. I was gonna invite you over to the Motel for "THAT" part. :devil:

BlackWolf65 said:
Talkin' to you on the phone - what else??? :kiss: :kiss:

And you know you have my :heart: forever...

It's the 'what else' I'm wondering about....
heh heh heh

~Heading to the Grove, these handcuffs either have to come off or be used to the fullest advantage...~

Dragonflie said:
It's the 'what else' I'm wondering about....
heh heh heh

~Heading to the Grove, these handcuffs either have to come off or be used to the fullest advantage...~
We'll put them to *good* use, Lover...

Back