The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a motherless daughter too, and have always hated this holiday. It felt weird when I started celebrating it as a mom! This year is kind of sad because of the split as well.

But all in all it's been an okay day. :)

Fi - do you have an infertility support network? These have been really helpful for my friends. One was in a support group, but many women I know connect through message boards and blogs.

I was involved with a couple of blogs..and honestly.. except for some days.. I'm fine with it. Malin and I could never live the lives we do where we pick up and go, not to mention having our others.. not with me getting pregnant and having small children, etc...

it's just Mother's day..so close to the day my mom died suddenly in '92, and all of the mom/baby commercials today... it wears at me.. but I'm already feeling better..

Thanks

I was involved with a couple of blogs..and honestly.. except for some days.. I'm fine with it. Malin and I could never live the lives we do where we pick up and go, not to mention having our others.. not with me getting pregnant and having small children, etc...

it's just Mother's day..so close to the day my mom died suddenly in '92, and all of the mom/baby commercials today... it wears at me.. but I'm already feeling better..

Thanks

I understand. Good to hear it.

I had a nice day with my girls!! :heart: I dont feel like dancing, but i am okay. When i think of what Catalina said i see myself as a VERY UNGRATEFUL BITCH, becuase i have so much in my two girl's. I should be fucking HAPPY and OKAY. Well, sometimes i am, sometimes i am so sooo down. I really suck lol.

I REALLY gotta keep myself more busy with something, so i would stop thinking about men and Dom's, because i feel like i need one and then i feel shit cuz i dont have it. Its dumb to do that and i still do it, every single day. :rolleyes:

*hugs* K... Of course you are grateful for your two girls... and you are not an ungrateful bitch for wanting a man in your life. Being a mom is wonderful, but it does not fill every need. You will find 'Him'... :rose:

Today is a double-edged sword for me as well. My mother is not in my life, by my choice. On days like today, for a moment, i feel guilty about that. Then i remember the years of physical and emotional abuse which continued well into adulthood. i look at my two boys and realize that they deserve a Mommy that is free of that noose, who is healthy and able to be the best parent possible. i become grateful that i had the strength to sever ties with her, and that i continue to have the strength to not go back.

i wonder how long the bruises and knife marks will last. more specifically, wil they still be blatent on tuesday when i have to go to a MT appointment for my shoulder and lie on a table topless.

Today is a double-edged sword for me as well. My mother is not in my life, by my choice. On days like today, for a moment, i feel guilty about that. Then i remember the years of physical and emotional abuse which continued well into adulthood. i look at my two boys and realize that they deserve a Mommy that is free of that noose, who is healthy and able to be the best parent possible. i become grateful that i had the strength to sever ties with her, and that i continue to have the strength to not go back.

I will second that.
I am grateful I also severed ties with the toxicity she filled my life with.
I call my stepmom on Mothers day as she was more a mother to me than what birthed me.
Unfortunately my oldest has moved in with her so I am waiting the "why don't you just talk to her?"

There are things in life you wish for and thought you would never have, but through some sort of blessing were given...and there are days in your life when you realise those blessings are a double edged sword...they give you both the greatest joy and happiness, and also the greatest sorrow and pain. Such is life.

Catalina

Catalina.. your words about the double edged sword are most profound...

:rose: Steg.

I need an orgasm!

small, big, hard, tiny I don't care I just want one now!

and it's only been a week :( I forgot how hard the first couple of months are. *sigh*

It takes wisdom and strength to be able to do that and stick to it...I envy you the foresight and strength which helped you take that step.:rose:

Catalina:catroar:

I had an awesome evening and a morning, too. :)

I start to feel complete again and God, i love to feel just like that yes! :eek:

Last edited:
Am feeling much more positive today....have made a conscious effort to.

Today was good :)

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I'm so overwhelmed with work, I don't know what to do first. And why am I still on Lit?? EEK! :eek:

feeling like you got punched in the stomach is not sexy pain. even if it was for a very good and worthwhile reason.

Why is it I always seem to fuck something up? Why do I always end up feeling so guilty? Why do I sometimes hate myself so much?

I miss talking to her... I see her posts and see her struggle, I just wish I could help. Please remember I am always here for you :rose:

At least someone else can always put a smile on my face. New hair and glasses, a beautiful addition to an already beautiful person.

Too often, our cries for help are silent ones. Unheard. Unheeded. Nearly unnoticed. You heard mine... I found my peace in the darkness. Your darkness. Wish you could find Your peace, in the worthless 'me'.

I've given into darkness... I've given into You.

I wish subbies would not do that cuckoo Doms make magic talk.

Makes me wanna break out in JC Superstar song:

He's a man.
He's just a man.
And I've had so many men before.
In very many ways,
He's just one more.

I wish subbies would not do that cuckoo Doms make magic talk.

Makes me wanna break out in JC Superstar song:

He's a man.
He's just a man.
And I've had so many men before.
In very many ways,
He's just one more.

LOL, there does seem to be this particular bent of some to worship PYL's doesn't there?!!:D If I were a PYL on the prowl, it would make me think they weren't to be trusted to be too sincere in their submission, thus move onto someone who might be more selective and less fawning in their manner. Each to their own though...it does seem to work on some PYL's which in turn tells me they would not be to my taste.;)

LOL, there does seem to be this particular bent of some to worship PYL's doesn't there?!!:D If I were a PYL on the prowl, it would make me think they weren't to be trusted to be too sincere in their submission, thus move onto someone who might be more selective and less fawning in their manner. Each to their own though...it does seem to work on some PYL's which in turn tells me they would not be to my taste.;)

If I was a PYL on the prowl, that would creep me out and make me worry about stalkers. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back