Handjob

I like a combination hand-job blow-job. Going from very small in my wife's mouth, getting bigger and harder while inside, then she takes my cock out and while it's all nice and slippery from her saliva, I start moaning as she strokes my aching rod up and down, while at the same time, twisting the shaft round and round.

I love giving hubby handjobs. I usually prefer to do it face to face, but every now and then it's fun to have him sit in front of me, back against me and then I reach from behind and rub away. It's amazing when he leans his head back on to my shoulder and moans in my ear. I'm also free to lick his earlobe and neck while stroking and pinch or tickle his nipples every now and then. Might actually go for this tonight!

I love giving hubby handjobs. I usually prefer to do it face to face, but every now and then it's fun to have him sit in front of me, back against me and then I reach from behind and rub away. It's amazing when he leans his head back on to my shoulder and moans in my ear. I'm also free to lick his earlobe and neck while stroking and pinch or tickle his nipples every now and then. Might actually go for this tonight!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good! Equally good doing it from behind like that in the shower too.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good! Equally good doing it from behind like that in the shower too.

Been there and done that too! It's just slightly amusing since my husband is 6ft 8" and I'm something between 5ft 5" and 5ft 6" (166-167 cm), feels silly standing behind him and staring at his back :rolleyes: So in the shower I prefer to soap and stroke him up face to face...

I prefer 'em to blow jobs. Crazy I know.

The REALLY good ones I agree because I like how some women will slide up next to me so we can kiss etc while she's jerking me off. And if a woman also plays with my ass while jerking me off I feel like the luckiest man alive!

Been there and done that too! It's just slightly amusing since my husband is 6ft 8" and I'm something between 5ft 5" and 5ft 6" (166-167 cm), feels silly standing behind him and staring at his back :rolleyes: So in the shower I prefer to soap and stroke him up face to face...

haha ok..maybe you could peek round his back to have a look at what you are doing to him, throwing the odd kiss or two round his ribs?

My wife gets insecure about that. Sometimes it's just about having a different stimulation at orgasm, at least for me. If we're having sex in the same position for a while sometimes it's tough to climax. Switching positions helps, but so does a handjob or blowjob. Have you talked to him about it?

We have. He has said that he gets there but something prevents him from climaxing most of the time. He says he has a hard time getting lost in the moment

The REALLY good ones I agree because I like how some women will slide up next to me so we can kiss etc while she's jerking me off. And if a woman also plays with my ass while jerking me off I feel like the luckiest man alive!

I had an ex-girlfriend who was very skilled. She approached me as I was getting out of the shower and laid me on my back and had me put my heels up near my ass with my knees in the air. She lubed up both hands and put the middle finger of her left hand in my ass and fondled my balls as the fell into her palm of that hand. With her right hand, she went shaft to head in a corkscrew motion with her thumb up. Something about her thumb and the head did it. I came like a racehorse in about two minutes.

sneaky handjobs in public are the best!

tumblr_ls5leyj7Bf1r0dooqo1_500.gif

I am always amazed by the sight of a man's ejaculation, and the best way to see it is via a handjob. Will it shoot out in a pearlescent arc? Will it dribble out? Let's find out!

I am always amazed by the sight of a man's ejaculation, and the best way to see it is via a handjob. Will it shoot out in a pearlescent arc? Will it dribble out? Let's find out!

always game for science!

The question is: What will you do? Just watch it shoot/dribble out, reach for a towel or a napkin, or will you lick it up or try and catch it in your mouth? Suck him dry perhaps?:rolleyes:

I like a combination hand-job blow-job. Going from very small in my wife's mouth, getting bigger and harder while inside, then she takes my cock out and while it's all nice and slippery from her saliva, I start moaning as she strokes my aching rod up and down, while at the same time, twisting the shaft round and round.

I agree with this, not too many years ago I was introduced to this combo above and it was the best BJ I ever had. He technique was to get me close with her hand and then she switched to a BJ, when I got close again she would switch to a HJ. The change in sensation was enough to prevent my orgasm and prolong the pleasure until I finally exploded in her mouth. It was a slow, steady build up.

ES

I like the way you think. This is why I prefer HJ's to BJ's. The visuals.

BG, I'm sure you would make mine arc tremendously.

I am 90% Dom..(ha, so specific!) however, if every girl knew just how much power she had with my cock in her hand... I'm a smack your ass and throw you around guy..but grab my cock..like a docile button. Or lever, in this case....

I love giving hand jobs. The feeling of a hard, pulsating cock in my lubed up hands is so empowering and sexy to me. I love to see how hard I can make him cum and how far I can get him to shoot his cum. Love it!!

I totally agree. And you can do it just about anywhere.

Back