3somes - friends or strangers?

AshleyBeckem

Really Experienced
I'm curious, when exploring a threesome is it best to explore with a stranger or someone you know? Do you prefer a one time tryst or would you like to share a long term lover?

I'm curious, when exploring a threesome is it best to explore with a stranger or someone you know? Do you prefer a one time tryst or would you like to share a long term lover?

I'm rather certain the Mrs would like the 'stranger'....that vacation and it all just falls together...I'd like to at least know a little about the person, safety conscious...Can't say MFM or FFM with friends would work...but, who knows..

In my opinion avoid the long term, it can lead to jealousy and resentment.

My own experience was with a friend, and it went pretty smoothly, but I think that is primarily because the three of us were all very close and we knew expectations going in. It only happened a few times and then we stopped, so it wasn't very long-term either.

My own experience was with a friend, and it went pretty smoothly, but I think that is primarily because the three of us were all very close and we knew expectations going in. It only happened a few times and then we stopped, so it wasn't very long-term either.

well it seems that RL should be with a stranger...but in Fiction a 'close' friend would be best as it allows readers to connect to characters better?

My long time and persisting fantasy with this is very particular:

I'd be the invited 'third' into a couple who are very happy long term SOs with each other. Ideally, the man would be some guy I know reasonably well and he'd introduce me to his woman as the guy he has chosen to fuck her with him. That would be the tops for me!

It's always better to fuck a friendly stranger as opposed to a strange friend.

A possible downside with friends would be that if it didn't go well - or if the expectations turned out to be different, it could be the end of the friendship. Who wants that?

...but then there are friends

and there are Friends, aren't there?

Good topic

I would think that if you have a partner it would be best that the comfort level is high. What is the preferences of your partner? Would he/she feel comfortable in your pleasuring a particpant? Or you experiencing more pleasure from a third party than they receive from you?

Wife's 3some

I'd love to see my wife in a MFM threesome with two other men. The two guys though, or any other men that fucks her, would have to be from "her side". Maybe her male friends, co workers, or guys that frequent our gym locations I don't go to. I don't think I would want any of my friends or co workers screwing my wife.

Going with friends cariies the risk that it may spoil a beutiful friendship if it doesn't work out.

My ex and I always went with strangers, a few became long term friends/lovers, most were once only.

I'd love to see my wife in a MFM threesome with two other men. The two guys though, or any other men that fucks her, would have to be from "her side". Maybe her male friends, co workers, or guys that frequent our gym locations I don't go to. I don't think I would want any of my friends or co workers screwing my wife.

Your online friends? Lit friends? ... ;)

I've done it a couple times with a friend. Once with his wife and once with my wife. He's a very understanding guy who knows how to keep his mouth shut about what happened "that one time."

Otherwise, we've always kept a bit of a distance between us and our extra partners. We get to know the other person over the internet, we meet to make sure there is some chemistry, and even after we do it, they have their lives and we have ours. For a couple guys, they became part of fun off and on over several months. For a couple other guys, once was enough.

Some people might be intimidated by a long term lover getting in the way. We never had a problem with that.

I was invited into fairly long-term FFM and MMF relationships by friends. All my threesomes with total strangers have been one-nighters, on the fly. Haven't done any with a partner and a stranger -- too much of a wedge.

I would say three friends all single, sexual tension is built up between them, but without a relationship hopefully there is less jealousy

Strangers. Friends would cause issues in terms of weirdness in the future. Plus, strangers would allow us to leave it behind if the experience is unpleasant.

In my experience, as a male , friends seem to work better

but if its a mff, the woman usually prefers a stranger

because she is afraid of jealously or hubby liking the friend more

Ive done mostly with friends but enjoyed both. a married couple I used to see often was my favorite.

Back