Forced bi guy - advice/(encouragement?)

sisguy82

Virgin
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Posts
12
I've been thinking about this and I'm undecided. I've seen forced bi vids, and the thought excites me, but I don't think I could go with a guy (not for real yet).

I've thought about getting a dildo from somewhere online to practice on, to be good at oral, but the thought makes me as nervous as it does excited. I'd need to be good right? To please him.

I'm confused. If I do buy a dildo, how big or small? What kind (there's so many)?

Anyone else experience this? I'm scared as much as enticed.
 
Cucumber!!!

Before You Go Out And Spent Hard Earned Money, Try This First Go Get A Pack Of Condoms And Then Head Over To The Produce Department And Buy A Few Assorted Sizes Of Cucumbers And Zuchinies, Curved Ones, Straight Ones Thin Ones And A Big Fat One, And Go Home Relax Get Naked And Start Playing... Take Your Time And Be Patient Youll Eventually Find The Right Size And Shape And In Heavenly Bliss You Go.
 
That sounds like fair advice, thanks.

I'm still nervous about it, but that's part of the fun right.
 
Quite like the idea of being 'made' to suck cock. Often dream about it as and when I have occasional sub fantasies.
 
Before You Go Out And Spent Hard Earned Money, Try This First Go Get A Pack Of Condoms And Then Head Over To The Produce Department And Buy A Few Assorted Sizes Of Cucumbers And Zuchinies, Curved Ones, Straight Ones Thin Ones And A Big Fat One, And Go Home Relax Get Naked And Start Playing... Take Your Time And Be Patient Youll Eventually Find The Right Size And Shape And In Heavenly Bliss You Go.

Cucumbers might be cheaper, but silicone cock shaped dildo would feel more realistic, and they're not really pricey. I'd say just go for an averaged size one, it wouldn't make all that much difference anyway.
 
My experience is that sucking an actual cock tends to be much easier and much more intuitive than sucking a dildo or vegetable of the same size. For a long time, I held off on sucking cock because my gag reflex was triggered by the practice prop.

Then, when I actually sucked a cock in a known safe situation, it was easy and natural. Don't be discouraged if a cucumber or dildo seems awkward. If you are interested in this form of sex, find a guy with a normal-sized cock who is clean and disease free, and try it out. If the guy is considerate, he will take your cues and not overwhelm you with too much, too fast, etc.
 
Yeah a more realisitic one would add to the humiliation aspect I think. Though latex wouldn't be realistic feel, it would still look roughly like a real cock.

Gag reflex, that's another thing, I think I'd be bad at that.
 
You could eat the cucumber after it fucks the shit out of you. Kind of like your wife forcing you to eat her lover after he takes your virgin ass. Do insist he wears a rubber first though. And also don't think your cunt will take a monster first time out. Get a cuck the same size or close to the same as your penis . If you like it work up to bigger. Longer is better than fatter because you can hold it better. A word of caution don't let it end u where you have to go to the doctor. Don't worry most doctors and nurses have removed items from men and women. And for G. sake don't go using a bottle.
 
I don't think so. Anal is a turn off for me, in anyone, male or female giving or receiving. So I won't be going there with anything, glass or otherwise!
 
Back
Top