Pen pal

Cutjewel

Virgin
Hey everyone. In looking for a yahoo or email chat buddy, to makes friend with, learn and explore more with. Someone interested in writing and receiving emails, and dealving into each others dark corners over time.

If you're interested let me know :) x

lol her box may have blown up with all the hello's :) I'm available to talk if you like! :p

Hello, I'm interested in chatting with you.. I prefer Yahoo IM though... my sn is in my profile... hit me up :)

gone?

Hey everyone. In looking for a yahoo or email chat buddy, to makes friend with, learn and explore more with. Someone interested in writing and receiving emails, and dealving into each others dark corners over time.

Message just sent... am I late?

Bump. Still looking - if there anyone willing to teach me something out there, get in touch.

Willing to teach you something? What would you like to learn? And you are over 18, right? If so, you can find me on Yahoo Messenger. It's in my profile.

HI, I am interested. I love exploring desires, fantasies etc. Drop me a note at put_vs_call at yahoo dot com

Bump ****.

Back on the look out . Still interested in someone for pen pal and exploratory qualities.

Any takers?

Xx

I sent you a PM. Your profile doesn't say much about yourself so can you elaborate more please?

Back