Girls... Favorite lingerie to wear?

Stockings.
I like nice bras and panties but they make me feel pretty, self confident, good about myself more than sexy. Stockings though...
I remember going out in a nice dress, stockings and heels a while ago. Nothing else. I was flirting and told the guy what i was wearing. It was a tease, as I didnt do anything with him. Fantastic feeling.

Stockings.
I like nice bras and panties but they make me feel pretty, self confident, good about myself more than sexy. Stockings though...
I remember going out in a nice dress, stockings and heels a while ago. Nothing else. I was flirting and told the guy what i was wearing. It was a tease, as I didnt do anything with him. Fantastic feeling.

My husband has a huge stocking fetish. Despite me wearing them to work almost every day, his feelings for them has never deminished. He once told me, "Stockings can make any woman attractive." I don't know about that, but as I've found, a lot of guys share his sentiment ;)

My husband has a huge stocking fetish. Despite me wearing them to work almost every day, his feelings for them has never deminished. He once told me, "Stockings can make any woman attractive." I don't know about that, but as I've found, a lot of guys share his sentiment ;)

Yes, it's amazing how arousing men find stockings (and a suspender belt). It's like they're programmed to get hard when they see a woman wearing them. I don't wear them on a daily basis, but when I'm in the mood I always put on stockings because of the reaction they are guaranteed to have. And combined with a lace bra, high cut panties, and heels, they certainly make me feel sexy and powerful as well.

go to

My go to is a shear top, shear thong, stockings and garter :) all red

My go to is a shear top, shear thong, stockings and garter :) all red

Red is my second color of choice for lingerie, primary being black. Though I have several teddies and bustiers that are black with red accents, either red lace, bows, or roses. Very sexy ;)

Red is my second color of choice for lingerie, primary being black. Though I have several teddies and bustiers that are black with red accents, either red lace, bows, or roses. Very sexy ;)

Oh my! I love white, though. :D

I love girls in lingerie. I completely prefer the whore look but its all really sexy.

What is the sexiest thing you own/favorite bedroom outfit to wear?

It's not lingerie, but my wife put on my white shirt from my uniform and nothing else, sexy as hell.

I've discovered corsets ( not the wasp waist variety I hasten to add ) and while they'd not be an everyday choice, I love how they feel.
The way they push up my posture, and yes the feeling of restriction of movement makes me horny.

Sounds good to me :) I will have to get something like that next time I go shopping :)

I think I've found my new favorite board Hahaha God bless you girls Haha

Ultimately it is a corset with garters, and a matching thong. I love the confining feeling, my breasts pushed up, as I walk the gentle tease of the garters attached to my stockings. Love the colors, burgundy and black.

For a more casual night out, maybe a bustier.

Heels, stockings, garters in black. Red panties/bra sometimes, if I'm going to tease and strip. Def my fav set up.

Tifani

Lace bra and panties, all in white. Pearl jewellery to go with it if I need to feel ultra feminine. Red has its charms too, but they have to be sheer.

Ok ladies... I have a question, because this has gotten some, uhm, mixed reactions in real life situations.

You're in your sexiest lingerie for your man, you're touching, playing and teasing, then in the heat of the moment he starts tearing it off you.

Do y'all find that sexy or are you pissed that it's in shreds on the floor?

Ok ladies... I have a question, because this has gotten some, uhm, mixed reactions in real life situations.

You're in your sexiest lingerie for your man, you're touching, playing and teasing, then in the heat of the moment he starts tearing it off you.

Do y'all find that sexy or are you pissed that it's in shreds on the floor?

In the heat of the moment, for me it would be a turn on. After he better take me shopping and more than make up for it.

I have had a man rip my thong from me and I will admit it was a terribly nice turn on. Yet I would hate to have my nice bustier or bra ripped.

In the heat of the moment, for me it would be a turn on. After he better take me shopping and more than make up for it.

I have had a man rip my thong from me and I will admit it was a terribly nice turn on. Yet I would hate to have my nice bustier or bra ripped.

When I returned from Iraq, once I got home, I bent my then gf over the kitchen counter, pulled her panties to the side and took her right there. Halfway through I tore her panties off and she came instantly... Clothes tearing has been a huge turn on ever since lol

Back