Any girls love their ass licked?

Lovely pics darkknight01!

I've only experienced it once, but absolutely loved it.

Thanks, glad you like the pics! Only once? :eek: Once is not enough! Someone is doing you wrong. Or should I say not right.

tumblr_leu216tYDC1qg3wk4o1_500.jpg

I love to do it! Just wished I had more opportunities to do it.

Here's a saying we have at work:

"Remember, if she lets you lick it she'll let you stick it!"

Would love to hear from some girls that are as big of fans of getting their ass licked as I am of performing for them. My favorite thread typically garners interesting responses.

Mmmmmmm, so many erotic pictures of a subject I love! Thanks to all who have posted. As I've posted before, I love love love getting my ass licked and played with in general. :heart:

Mmmmmmm, so many erotic pictures of a subject I love! Thanks to all who have posted. As I've posted before, I love love love getting my ass licked and played with in general. :heart:

Here's a friendly Saturday lick along the out rim...:D

Welcome back Kitty!, you've been missed

Purrrrrrr, anytime You wish, Sir, you know I love anal attention. How shall I get into position? :D

Face down, ass up Kitty, then ill spread your cheeks and slide my tongue up and down your slit before teasing your clit and going to your tight puckered hole

Face down, ass up Kitty, then ill spread your cheeks and slide my tongue up and down your slit before teasing your clit and going to your tight puckered hole

Face down on the floor and ass high, Sir. This feels so so very good... :) May I touch myself while you lick, Sir?

I buck back into Your face, rubbing my clit fiercely, moaning and craving Your touch. My moans increase giving away my arousal.

I slide a finger inside your ass to tease your before going back to tongue fucking your tight puckered rose

Back