Difficult Situation...

Anomaly1964

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Posts
1,055
So, married 23 yrs, love my wife, still find her attractive mentally and physically...

The issue is, during sex lately, I cannot orgasm during intercourse because she is-----------------------------not tight any more...

She flat out asked me last night IF she was not tight enough and I didn't know how to respond, I don't want to hurt her feelings but it IS very frustrating because, well, she isn't...

She is also not willing to explore anal, which I keep hinting at and keep getting shut down...

She is 49, I am going to be 50 in September, both in good shape...

Any suggestions?
 
You need to find a way to be tactfully honest with her and suggest that she try kegel exercises. You might even offer to purchase her some cool toys to help.

(These conversations are never easy. I feel your pain, believe me.)
 
Adding to what Ella said...

Since she isn't willing to try anal, stop suggesting it. She knows you're interested in it, so if in the future she changes her mind, she will probably bring it up.:)
 
Put a finger in her butt enough to put some pressure on your dick, this will tighten things up.
 
an honest discussion is needed. if you can do that without relationship trauma she may find that there is a physical issue that can be resolved, good luck
 
What about different positions? Maybe with her lying on her tummy, legs a little bit closed?

When you say lately...just how long is "lately "? The last year? Two? Has your wife recently gone through menopause? I am assuming it has been a number of years now since she has had a baby. Was it okay after childbirth, but the problem is only in the last couple of years?
 
There are a number of positions that will increase the amount of friction and make her feel tighter. Her laying on her stomach with her legs together is one. Side by side (spooning) is another. When I've had too much to drink, my favorite is the wife on her hands and knees, with her knees pressed together and her cheeks resting on her heels. Experiment with some of these and others.
 
Is it possible that it's you?
That you're not as sensitive as you once were?
Try intercourse until she O's, then have her use her hand to get you close, then go back in to finish.
 
If after talking to her about it, she feels like she's not as tight as she'd like to be, there is a great kegal exerciser, EVI by Aneros, that also doubles as a nice g-spot toy.
 
I wonder if she is a little loose because she had your children? I have two and I am not nearly as tight as I was before childbirth. You will have to be patient and come up with ways to excite her. If you spend the time and show her how much you love her and show her what you are willing to bring her to orgasm, she will do anything for you. It may take time, but love her and be patient
 
A few questions:

Over what period of time has she gotten looser? Was there some event that corresponds to this phenomenon? (Childbirth?)

Have you tried abstaining from all sex for a few days and then trying?
I ask this because I had an old gf who was not particularly tight. I used to jerk off a couple of times a day. When we had sex I could hold out indefinitely, which was fun for us both. When I wanted to cum I would focus on her tits or some other sexy aspect and that would do it. If I had not cum in a couple of days, I found that even though she was not super-tight, the warm wetness was enough to get me off with no problem.

After you consider the suggestions on the thread, I think you should be loving and gentle and tell her how you feel. Kegel exercises can help. There also may be medical issues and/or treatments that may help.

Good luck.
 
There are a number of positions that will increase the amount of friction and make her feel tighter. Her laying on her stomach with her legs together is one. Side by side (spooning) is another. When I've had too much to drink, my favorite is the wife on her hands and knees, with her knees pressed together and her cheeks resting on her heels. Experiment with some of these and others.


I'm with this answer. For you last position when you're ready to finish, shift into one where here legs are together. From behind like this or something similar, or a favorite of mine is her on her back on the edge of the bed, me standing on the floor, her legs together over just one of my shoulders. Holding onto her legs in this position gives you great leverage too.
 
You need to stop masturbating, nothing will ever be as tight as your hand, so even if you have sex and don't get off don't masturbate afterwards. Eventually, you'll start having orgasms again because you won't be used to anything tighter than her vagina... Or cheat.
 
You need to stop masturbating, nothing will ever be as tight as your hand, so even if you have sex and don't get off don't masturbate afterwards. Eventually, you'll start having orgasms again because you won't be used to anything tighter than her vagina... Or cheat.

Do they make a patch for that?
 
Is it possible that it's you?
That you're not as sensitive as you once were?
Try intercourse until she O's, then have her use her hand to get you close, then go back in to finish.

This. It started in my middle 50s, now ejaculation is an occasional thing.
 
Interesting dilemma, and certainly awkward but there is good news:

1 - you've been married a long time so you know how to talk to one another
2 - SHE asked YOU - and started the dialog - so she's not averse to talking about it.

Have the conversation - and try all of the above... good luck!
 
Back
Top