Guys, do you ever turn down sex...

Anomaly1964

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Posts
1,055
Do you ever down sex sometime just to show you can, maybe to show your SO that just cause she says JUMP you may not give in?

If so, has it worked and made her want you more or did it backfire on you?
 
Do you ever down sex sometime just to show you can, maybe to show your SO that just cause she says JUMP you may not give in?

If so, has it worked and made her want you more or did it backfire on you?

If you're anything like me, you daren't turn the chance down :D:D
 
Yes...

I have turned down sex. but not for the reasons you stated.
I won't go into detail though. I don't like being treated as a warm blooded dildo.
 
Yes I have turned down sex, it has worked both ways for me. In some occasions it has worked to make them hotter and more persistant, and in some cases it gas backfired, and made them not want me at all.

There are times that i just don't want it, then there are times that I just can't get enough.

Brings me to thoughts of a woman a few years ago that i tried to get in bed, she just kept telling me she wanted more than just sex. I flat out told her, it wasn't going to be anything else. So i turned and walked away from her, and began hitting on another woman, took this woman home, and had great sex, a few days later, the first woman was standing at my door step wanting sex. I turned her down on the next several occasions, but i would never be rude to her, or belittle her over it. It drove her completely crazy with lust. One afternoon she showed up at my house, as another woman was leaving. I let her in and she begged me to take her, even though she knows i had just had sex with the woman who left.
 
No, not from anyone, no matter what sex, race, or age. Some sex is better than others, but it's all good.
 
Do you ever down sex sometime just to show you can, maybe to show your SO that just cause she says JUMP you may not give in?

If so, has it worked and made her want you more or did it backfire on you?

I've actively avoided sex, which may not be quite the same thing. But turning it down as a head game? That's how the questions feels. Actually, it feels like a layered head game . . .

You're turning HER down just to make a point that you're not her sex toy?

I don't know, dude. That's a lot of gamesmanship for one relationship.

Have I gone without to prove that I could? I guess I have. Did it help the relationship? Probably not. I can do LOTS of things, doesn't mean I'm less of a person because I keep doing them.
 
I'm 54, married almost 28 years.

When I was single, I never turned down sex. There may have been a couple of "sure things" that I did not pursue, but I never said no outright.

Since my wife and I began dating, I remember saying no once. I was angry about something stupid. It was a long time ago.

There was a brief period between my last gf and the woman who would become my wife. I had broken up with the last gf because I was guilty about just using her for sex while she thought she was in love with me. There was one night when she threw herself at me and I said no.

So, in my life, essentially, I have said no twice. I've been turned down what seems like millions of times when I was single and since getting married. I am thankful for internet porn, chat, Literotica and masturbation for keeping me sane and safe.

'Nuff said.
 
Back
Top