Husbands sharing wives

The whole idea is so hot! As I said earlier, it turned my wife into a completely wanton slut!

I hope Elaine gets her husband to give her what she's after! :devil:
 
Second man

I have done this quite few times as the second man. I was single back then and I spent about 3 years or so as what I call a couple fucker. It was tons of fun and my dick is getting hard with the memories. I can't wait till my wife gets home.
 
Love the idea of submitting to my girl and her lover.
I think about this a lot.
 
This has always been a fantasy of mine to have my wife sleep with you another man. My fantasy has now become a reality, as of this last tuesday my wife actually had sex with another man. It was rather exciting hearing her tell me she did it. Afterwards we retired to our bed and we made love the rest of the night.
 
That's awesome! I bet the sex you had with her was incredible after that.
 
It was for sure. When she came up to me in the kitchen and asked how i felt about getting sloppy seconds might heart just about jumped out of my throat.
 
Mine did just reading that.
I'm craving some sloppy creampie now.
 
I got enjoy her creampie, after sliding into her cum filled pussy and depositing my load along with his. I had the privilege of going down and licking her pussy and enjoying the mixture of all 3 of us.
 
I got enjoy her creampie, after sliding into her cum filled pussy and depositing my load along with his. I had the privilege of going down and licking her pussy and enjoying the mixture of all 3 of us.

That is so sexy .I'd love hubs to do that but I think he'd just vomit.
 
I have done this quite few times as the second man. I was single back then and I spent about 3 years or so as what I call a couple fucker. It was tons of fun and my dick is getting hard with the memories. I can't wait till my wife gets home.

The same her, but I usually prefer to be in the tight hole.
 
ha ha I'm sure its easy enough to get a deposit but swallowing another man's semen is a bit much to expect.
 
I am extremely interested in the prospect of sharing my wife as well. She is a very sexual woman and loves the fact that she easily draws other mens attention. A recent turn in events has me considering making this sharing thing a reality. Her exhibitionist tendencies have always turned me on, so maybe that is a cue to step it up...
 
yess

I have an older wife with an active sexual appetite. She has gone from being a sexual prude to a downright slut. We have had multiple MMF trysts and she has fucked all kiinds of guys and then told me of her adventures afterwards. I get horny just thinking of another cock in her tight little hole
 
ha ha I'm sure its easy enough to get a deposit but swallowing another man's semen is a bit much to expect.

Yeah, the mood would have to be very intense to get this to happen for most guys. But...seeing your wife fucked by another man would be quite intense.
 
Hell I can imagine.

Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmmm! Yes, it is intense. I watched my friend friend lick my wife's pussy clean after I came inside her! I think, considering how turned on we all were and how hot & erotic the whole situation was, I might have done so too had the roles been reversed! :devil:
 
Back
Top