No Such Thing

He growled softly, wanting her, wanting to kill her, his two selves in conflict as they never had been before. She pulled away, repulsed by him, and he snarled a little. Hadn't she called him sexy before? What had changed? When she got her feet under her, he gave another little bark, demanding that she surrender, but the human part of him understood. The wolf had no patience, and could smell her fear, her blood hot, calling to him to rip and kill.

He wasn't going to be able to restrain himself. He did something he'd never done before. He partially changed. He'd never heard of a werewolf doing it, though they seemed to in every movie he'd ever seen. Maybe there were werewolves in Hollywood that knew more than he did.

He reared up on his hind legs as his body shifted, his forelegs changing to arms, with almost human hands. The head remained wolfish, but the muzzle changed. He turned, sniffing the air, and realized she was moving away. How long had it taken him to change this way? He stepped forward, awkward on two legs, until he found the right balance.

"You're going the wrong way," he said, the voice coming out in a wolfish snarl, but still clearly speaking human words. He dropped to all fours and bounded towards her, then rose over her, his cock still hard, the impulse to fuck her overwhelming the impulse to kill.

He reached out, wolf's claws on human fingers, and grabbed the waist of her pants, ripping them away.

"I'll make you warm," he growled.
 
The wolf growled, but Zoe couldn't give in. She could kinda see it and that was making her heart race even more. He snarled and she was sure he was going to pounce on her and kill her. He barked and she flinched instantly stopping. Her eyes tearing up. This night couldn't get any worse? Well, it could if he decided to go ahead and kill her.

Then Zoe felt her mouth go dry and she stood up in shock as she watched the grosses, most fucked up thing in her life. The wolf got taller and turned ... NO FUCKING WAY!!!

Zoe mentally slapped herself in the head. Of course it was him. She didn't recognize him in wolf form. He looked like any other wolf to her, but she knew this man. She couldn't move if she wanted to. The change was so weird and how his body morphed she should have recognized him instantly. The wolf actually looked like him.

Wait?! Was he trying to kill her? It didn't seem to just then, but didn't he say there were only a few ways for him to trust her not to tell his secret or something. Apparently, sex or even forced sex seemed to be on the agenda. Zoe had taken a few steps backwards and was ready to run in what she hoped was the right direction home.

She gave a small yelp hearing is voice. It was deep, scary, with a tinge of human infliction in it. She understood and looked in the complete opposite direction she was about to go in since he told her her original route was wrong. She was still going the wrong way. She took a half run when his hand reached out stopping her run and he ripped the waist of her pants. Her shorts were barley on her body and she screamed.

"NO, I don't want to do this please! Please!"
 
Back
Top