Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
the daddy/daughter stories are literally the only ones that get me wet. I think its the whole control thing, the older man having power over you

So true DJ and you did an excellent job of explaining it.

One of the reasons I was so adverse to it was I thought it was incest, but it is NOT, it is power play. I mean for some it can be incest too, but it in itself is not about that. Another reason was the whole "full blown Dom" and my stereotype of that-a brute abusing a woman mentally, physically emotionally, etc. (which I know not to be true, just my ignorance at the time) and it does not have to be that either. I personally had enough brutality in both my childhood and first marriage, all that makes me do is go into fighter/survivor mode. However, a Daddy that is both firm and caring, who sees needs in you and fulfills them in addition to awesome sex and is strong enough to discipline you in a way that works for you both..well...it is HELLA AWESOME! :D:heart::D:heart:

I haven't spoken at great length about my experience in this avenue, but my relationships have all varied. There have been some that were friendly, others that were merely passing visits in the night. There have been a few that were long term relationships as well. And while each of them varied in the kind of dynamic, the fact that there was a visible and tangible dynamic is the common thread. For that time, she trusted me implicitly. I was her Daddy, and there was no questioning my words. I spoke, she obeyed. Now, to me this was unlike D/s relationships that I have been in, because I am more tender with my "babygirl" than I would be with a sub as frequently. For this reason, I prefer having a "babygirl" than having a sub, because tenderness is at the root of who I really am, however, I can be a cold, hard fucker when I need to be.

At any rate, the fact that she gives herself to me completely is better than sex to me. The way that "she" looks at me, innocently and without regard for her own pleasure drives me to impart as much pleasure into her as I can. It's both selfish and selfless, and there is nothing comparable to that experience. And like I said in the beginning, they all vary. I allow some to be more stubborn and flippant than others, just because I enjoy the challenge. Sometimes no connection is needed other than a just in the moment, take charge kind of deal. It just depends. And I love them all.

Thanks for the compliment serene, and Pervy, you were able to fill in what I was missing, I knew that there was more to the dynamic but as I said being fairly new to this aspect of the daddy/daughter relationship I found myself at a loss as how best to explain it. I too like the fact that in this type of relationship Daddy can be loving and tender for I am like you Pervy, I am more tender than a full Dom can or at least normally is.

I was initially drawn to Daddy/daughter for the taboo/incest aspect, it was only after I started playing with and interacting with some people here that I discovered the power play side. I found that it is every bit as big a turn on as the incest side (Not getting into the right or wrong of that just stating it as part of my journey here is all).

And I dare say we have piqued Hesters interest just a little ;)

Thanks for the compliment serene, and Pervy, you were able to fill in what I was missing, I knew that there was more to the dynamic but as I said being fairly new to this aspect of the daddy/daughter relationship I found myself at a loss as how best to explain it. I too like the fact that in this type of relationship Daddy can be loving and tender for I am like you Pervy, I am more tender than a full Dom can or at least normally is.

I was initially drawn to Daddy/daughter for the taboo/incest aspect, it was only after I started playing with and interacting with some people here that I discovered the power play side. I found that it is every bit as big a turn on as the incest side (Not getting into the right or wrong of that just stating it as part of my journey here is all).

And I dare say we have piqued Hesters interest just a little ;)

Just a smidgen. ;)

Well that is never a bad thing at all :) As you can see there is always a 'Daddy' around willing to try and explain or play. ;)

As has been stated that is what a Daddy does, he spoils his princess until she is naughty or bad ;) Then she needs to be punished :p

Hmmmm, not to call you a liar Hester...........BUT........for some reason I find myself doubting that statement........maybe it was that toothy grin you had when you said it ;)

Hmmmm, not to call you a liar Hester...........BUT........for some reason I find myself doubting that statement........maybe it was that toothy grin you had when you said it ;)

Would I fib to you? :D

Hehehe, I am not sure Hester, I would hope not, that is usually enough to get a spanking.....................and YOU wouldn't want a spanking now.............would you :rolleyes: :p

Poking in to add my appreciation for Daddy Doms! They are awesome. I love how they seem to know the deepest secrets, wants and needs of their girls. Okay, and the spankings if lucky too!

When it comes to father/daughter stories, what do you all think is hotter; that the daughter is lusting after the father and is being sexually suggestive, or that the father is the one who has the dirty thoughts and is fighting his feelings?

When it comes to father/daughter stories, what do you all think is hotter; that the daughter is lusting after the father and is being sexually suggestive, or that the father is the one who has the dirty thoughts and is fighting his feelings?

both have their wonderful sides but I actually prefer a blend of the two, where daughter lusts after daddy until daddy snaps and takes her.

I haven't spoken at great length about my experience in this avenue, but my relationships have all varied. There have been some that were friendly, others that were merely passing visits in the night. There have been a few that were long term relationships as well. And while each of them varied in the kind of dynamic, the fact that there was a visible and tangible dynamic is the common thread. For that time, she trusted me implicitly. I was her Daddy, and there was no questioning my words. I spoke, she obeyed. Now, to me this was unlike D/s relationships that I have been in, because I am more tender with my "babygirl" than I would be with a sub as frequently. For this reason, I prefer having a "babygirl" than having a sub, because tenderness is at the root of who I really am, however, I can be a cold, hard fucker when I need to be.

At any rate, the fact that she gives herself to me completely is better than sex to me. The way that "she" looks at me, innocently and without regard for her own pleasure drives me to impart as much pleasure into her as I can. It's both selfish and selfless, and there is nothing comparable to that experience. And like I said in the beginning, they all vary. I allow some to be more stubborn and flippant than others, just because I enjoy the challenge. Sometimes no connection is needed other than a just in the moment, take charge kind of deal. It just depends. And I love them all.

for me this is an integral part of submission but then when I submit I submit absolutely. The daddy dynamic carries a stronger emotional weight for me,it is more than submission, I am his owned little girl. Daddy takes responsibility, cares and he uses as he chooses. And he chooses to make his dirty little girl do all the things she knows she shouldn't but really wants to.With daddy I can take it like a big girl.

for me this is an integral part of submission but then when I submit I submit absolutely. The daddy dynamic carries a stronger emotional weight for me,it is more than submission, I am his owned little girl. Daddy takes responsibility, cares and he uses as he chooses. And he chooses to make his dirty little girl do all the things she knows she shouldn't but really wants to.With daddy I can take it like a big girl.

Great post switchbitch..........awesome.

Exactly! :D

On the other topic, I don't see it as incest so I don't take it daughter lusting after Daddy and Daddy snapping or whatever. It is pure power play for me.

both have their wonderful sides but I actually prefer a blend of the two, where daughter lusts after daddy until daddy snaps and takes her.

This is the preferred scenario for me. I guess that's because I find women that are in charge of their own sexuality incredibly hot, but I still like to dominate and control them.

Actually, that's a bit of a fib. I quite like it when my partner tries to dominate me - but what I like is proving to her that she's really not stronger than me. Asserting my control is what gives me the rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back