Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a bunker but my wife won't let me build one. However i'm thinking of putting one in either way. Next summer during the long family reunion.

hi Loquere *waves*

Umm CG- I don't know how to drive :eek:, a car :devil:

That might be a problem. Cause I don't expect you to operate the M2 fifty caliber machine gun.

I know, maybe Loquere can drive!!!

Let's kill the undead.

*Pulls charging handle on the fifty and loads the first belt fed round.*

Let's go!!!

That might be a problem. Cause I don't expect you to operate the M2 fifty caliber machine gun.

I know, maybe Loquere can drive!!!

Let's kill the undead.

*Pulls charging handle on the fifty and loads the first belt fed round.*

Let's go!!!

I wanna wear garlic round my neck
- LOL

I wanna wear garlic round my neck
- LOL

That only works against vampires, Silly. And they don't exist.

But these crazy zombies sure do!

*Holds down the butterfly trigger and fires the big weapon at a small crowd of shambling zombies who die quickly as the jeep rumbles by...*

That only works against vampires, Silly. And they don't exist.

But these crazy zombies sure do!

*Holds down the butterfly trigger and fires the big weapon at a small crowd of shambling zombies who die quickly as the jeep rumbles by...*

I feel silly - :(

I feel silly - :(

Don't worry at all. Just keep an eye out for the zombies so we can shoot them down. And hold on. Your new friend is still learning to drive a stick.

*Loquere stops the jeep and gets out. To our amazement, he runs away through the field leaving GGGB and I alone.*

Wow, it's just you and me now. I guess I'll drive us to somewhere quiet. Hold on!

Don't worry at all. Just keep an eye out for the zombies so we can shoot them down. And hold on. Your new friend is still learning to drive a stick.

*Loquere stops the jeep and gets out. To our amazement, he runs away through the field leaving GGGB and I alone.*

Wow, it's just you and me now. I guess I'll drive us to somewhere quiet. Hold on!

I can drive a stick - bwahaha my guttermind :p

*stares at GGGB's boobs and "accidentally" runs down two of the undead with a disgusting thump.*

Yes, this is a nice joy ride. It's quite bumpy though, isn't it?

:eek:

watch out - I'm scared !!!!!!!

see my heart is beating fast

*takes your hand and holds it close to my heart* ;) :devil:

*arrives bearing numerous firearms and a sour attitude toward parasites, especially those on two legs*

What's this driving? Where's this bunker I hear of?

*arrives bearing numerous firearms and a sour attitude toward parasites, especially those on two legs*

What's this driving? Where's this bunker I hear of?

Dude, drive this jeep so I can stare at GGGB's boobers. I might even work the machine gun a bit.

But I doubt it.

Later, we will go back to the bunker and sing songs of our exploits while drinking lots of adult beverages and ogling more boobers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back