Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

Serena blushed when he cupped her cheek. "Yes sir. Thank you."

He smiled and kissed her before then pushing his member deep into her womanhood, feeling her wetness and tightness all around him. He couldn't be gentle because of the sensation and soon began to ravage her body. Hard fast fucking, along with nipping at her neck, grabbing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

He smiled and kissed her before then pushing his member deep into her womanhood, feeling her wetness and tightness all around him. He couldn't be gentle because of the sensation and soon began to ravage her body. Hard fast fucking, along with nipping at her neck, grabbing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

She kissed him back, letting out a long moan as he entered her womanhood. She cried out repeatedly as he ravaged her, her nipples growing hard from the pinching.

She kissed him back, letting out a long moan as he entered her womanhood. She cried out repeatedly as he ravaged her, her nipples growing hard from the pinching.

He stopped nipping at her neck to taste her nipples, nipping and pulling at them with his teeth. All the while, his rhythm continued.

He stopped nipping at her neck to taste her nipples, nipping and pulling at them with his teeth. All the while, his rhythm continued.

She arched up as he nipped and pulled at her nipples, moaning as he continued to ravage her, her hips bucking up to meet him

He cried out his own orgasim and after he had filled her up, he rolled off to catch an unneeded breath.

She just laid there once he rolled off, panting.

Neither of them would notice their memories being altered how Angelique saw fit. Clockwork wouldn't notice the carving on his arm disappearing and neither would see the one on Serena changing to be his initials. Serena's clothes were turned back to how they were, Clockwork was given a new leather based outfit and a portal was opened with Clockwork only being slightly nudged to take Serena and go back to Haffa's, but not enough for him to notice that it wasn't his own idea.

When Clockwork bust a into the room, he would find Grey fucking a girl tied to a kneeling post with a ball gag in her mouth. The male slave from before was tied to a torture horse and looked like he been beaten with a whip moments ago. Sticking out of his ass was the end of anal beads that were wiggling. Vibrating. Making him squirm in pleasure and pain while the female looked drugged and lost to the pleasure.

When Clockwork bust a into the room, he would find Grey fucking a girl tied to a kneeling post with a ball gag in her mouth. The male slave from before was tied to a torture horse and looked like he been beaten with a whip moments ago. Sticking out of his ass was the end of anal beads that were wiggling. Vibrating. Making him squirm in pleasure and pain while the female looked drugged and lost to the pleasure.

Clockwork's face turned even more purple before he cleared his throat. "This is ending now." He strode over to Grey and attempted to pull the man off the poor drugged girl. "Your tortures are coming to an end." he growled.

Clockwork's face turned even more purple before he cleared his throat. "This is ending now." He strode over to Grey and attempted to pull the man off the poor drugged girl. "Your tortures are coming to an end." he growled.

Grey would hold out a hand and throw Clockwork back across the room with an invisible force. Keeping him pinned there as he continued to pound into the girl with a groan. With a few more long strokes into her, he pulled out and sperted his cum along her back and ass. Leaving the girl breathless and half asleep to the post, Grey got up and walked towards Clockwork with a grin. "Now then...what was that you said about my torture, Slave?"

Grey would hold out a hand and throw Clockwork back across the room with an invisible force. Keeping him pinned there as he continued to pound into the girl with a groan. With a few more long strokes into her, he pulled out and sperted his cum along her back and ass. Leaving the girl breathless and half asleep to the post, Grey got up and walked towards Clockwork with a grin. "Now then...what was that you said about my torture, Slave?"

He gasped as he found himself thrown back and pinned to the wall. "Ugh.......I said....this ends tonight." he said trying to struggle free. "The pain you enjoy causing others will stop." He attempted to make clock hand spears appear and fly at Grey.

He gasped as he found himself thrown back and pinned to the wall. "Ugh.......I said....this ends tonight." he said trying to struggle free. "The pain you enjoy causing others will stop." He attempted to make clock hand spears appear and fly at Grey.

Grey kept Clockwork pinned against the wall with his power as he dodged the majority of the spears though one or two had scrapped his arm and legs. He growled and made a black bottle fly to his hand. The label read PT-141. "You're gonna pay for that, Slave!" He growled, aiming to spray the drug in Clockwork's face.

If successful, the drug would rouse Clockwork's libido.

Grey kept Clockwork pinned against the wall with his power as he dodged the majority of the spears though one or two had scrapped his arm and legs. He growled and made a black bottle fly to his hand. The label read PT-141. "You're gonna pay for that, Slave!" He growled, aiming to spray the drug in Clockwork's face.

If successful, the drug would rouse Clockwork's libido.

Clockwork gasped again as he was sprayed in the face. He spit out any that got into his mouth, then glared at the man though he was starting to feel rather turned on. He tried to pull free of the force holding him to the wall. Another couple of clock hands appeared to fly at the man. "Release me or the next thrill you get will be one of these going down your throat!"

Clockwork gasped again as he was sprayed in the face. He spit out any that got into his mouth, then glared at the man though he was starting to feel rather turned on. He tried to pull free of the force holding him to the wall. Another couple of clock hands appeared to fly at the man. "Release me or the next thrill you get will be one of these going down your throat!"

Clockwork would feel that familiar pulse due to the black crystal in his case. "Don't give in Clockwork." Serena's voice would whisper to him

"Heh....you can try, but in 30 minutes you'll be begging for the best two hours of sex you've ever had." Grey laughed. Releasing Clockwork and setting the bottle down on his nightstand as he walked back over to the girl, she still had an hour left of the drug in her system. "Luckily for you," Grey began, removing the rope from the girl as well as her gag. "I can wait." He grinned and stroked her hair before she willingly wrapped her lips around his cock and began to suck him off.

"Heh....you can try, but in 30 minutes you'll be begging for the best two hours of sex you've ever had." Grey laughed. Releasing Clockwork and setting the bottle down on his nightstand as he walked back over to the girl, she still had an hour left of the drug in her system. "Luckily for you," Grey began, removing the rope from the girl as well as her gag. "I can wait." He grinned and stroked her hair before she willingly wrapped her lips around his cock and began to suck him off.

Clockwork slumped to the floor before trying to slowly stand up. "Then that means I need to kill you within thirty minutes." he said before making more hands fly at Grey, but trying not to hit the girl.

Clockwork slumped to the floor before trying to slowly stand up. "Then that means I need to kill you within thirty minutes." he said before making more hands fly at Grey, but trying not to hit the girl.

Grey blocked the attack and pushed the girl off him before using his ability to release the male slave. Throwing him towards the woman. "Finish the poor bastard off, dear." The girl only moaned and impaled her aching pussy on the males cock. Grey turned back to Clockwork and laughed. "Ha! You can barely bring yourself to stand!"

Grey blocked the attack and pushed the girl off him before using his ability to release the male slave. Throwing him towards the woman. "Finish the poor bastard off, dear." The girl only moaned and impaled her aching pussy on the males cock. Grey turned back to Clockwork and laughed. "Ha! You can barely bring yourself to stand!"

Clockwork chuckled. "My attentions have wondered, but I think I can beat you." he said. Seeing his spears were doing no good, he summoned his scythe.

Back