New Story Advertisments

My first story on Literotica, Ave Maria. Bible camp, a counselor meets one of his charges in the woods and loses control. Really short, so give it a look! I think it has some originality and some relatively cool stylistic innovations to recommend it, but hell, what do I know.

http://www.literotica.com/s/ave-maria
 
The main character in the story features also in a much more down-to-earth way in the novel I'm currently writing; a gold star to the first person who spots the connection in the years to come!
 
Tick Tock Chapter 2 should post on Friday or Saturday (9/20-21) at the latest. I seem to have a lot of interest and curiosity about this story. I had this story idea 12 years ago only to stop writing to take a 10 year break. This story overpowers colleen and the antique grandfather clock opens up many other realms for her. Thank you to all for the feedback and encouragement to continue. As always, let me know what you think.

Allen
 
New story: Chalice of Change

I just posted a transformation story to the celebrity section, though it probably would fit better in Transsexuals, but my main character transforms from an ordinary white guy into the spitting image of a female celebrity. It also has elements of mind control and the guy is black, so it's interracial as well.

http://www.literotica.com/s/chalice-of-change
 
Hey everybody, I'm new here at Literotica and relatively new to writing, I'd appreciate feeback. Thanks!

The main themes are: male submission & female domination, caucasian man & black woman, cunnilingus, analingus (him on her).

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-dive
 
Last edited:
Readers of the the Dallas Morning News Web site will soon have an experience more free advertising - for a price.

The newspaper has dropped his wall pay today, making his standard digital content free again. It intends to deploy a premium version of its site with an improved design and fewer ads later today.

The document adopts the new approach because he believes see digital players as a supplement to the printed version, and not a substitute, said Jason Dyer, Director of marketing for the journal. He had conducted research showing that 5% of the impression of the Morning News subscribers would abandon their editions printing of seven days for a full digital access, even if this digital access was free.
 
It's almost Halloween again, surely someone is in the mood for a ghost story?

***

From "The Banshee":

There were no ghosts in the graveyard tonight, as far as Adrian could see. He'd collect his bounty and be gone, then. He passed the crooked fencepost and tramped between the overgrown plots. Many of them were small. He remembered that white lights called ghost candles are supposed to appear above the graves of children. He walked a little faster.

There, in the grass, near a grave with a rare stone marker, a patch of the white flowers bobbed in the night breeze. Bloodwort, they were called. An ugly name for such a pretty little blossom, though Adrian knew it was because the juice in the stem was red as blood. It was too cold and too late in the season for such blossoms, but here they were anyway, as they always were.

Adrian's fingers stopped a few inches from the flowers and he glanced at the headstone. He couldn't make out the name on it. Was it right to take flowers off of a grave, even if they'd only grown here by themselves? He'd come all this way, and without them he'd have no way of proving it...

There he heard it: a plaintive cry, long, low, and cold as the grave dirt beneath Adrian's feet. His knees knocked together, and his bones rattled, and his blood turned to water. He turned, he ran, he stumbled and fell and stood and ran again. Let Connor or Abigael or anyone else call him a coward if they wanted to. Some things were simply not worth being brave over.

A bear actually didn't seem so bad right now. For that matter, he'd take the Black Shuck, the wendigo, the headless man, and any number of graveyard spooks all at the same time. Anything but the banshee.


***

Read the rest:


BANSHEECOVER2_zpsfb401246.jpg
 
Captured!

Hi all.

MJ10 here. It's been awhile since I've posted another story, but at long last I've finally succeeded! Captured! is a deviation from my other stories. It's not as highbrow as my previous story, but if you like your tales spiced with hints of action, adventure, romance--and lots of sex--you're in luck.

The main thrust of the tale concerns our heroine Magge, a bride-to-be who is abducted by aliens en route to a retreat in the Pacific Northwest. From the moment she steps foot on the D'Ray craft, Magge struggles to survive, making compromises with her captors--and succumbing to her dark desires as well. When she is finally liberated, Magge tries to come to terms with her imprisonment, partnering with a soldier, Simeon, and plotting her return home.

Yet months of confinement have awakened a feral side in her--a longing that is not easily sated.

Will she return home? Or will the darkness of space finally claim her? Only the brunette knows for sure!

Captured! is a story of lust and desire. But it is also a love story about adversity, fidelity--and succeeding despite overwhelming odds. Also, aliens dressed as Roman soldiers. If you're into that sort of thing.


http://www.literotica.com/s/captured-27
 
Back
Top