Long time gone...pleased to be back ;) (30/m)

blue_mojo_pin

Literotica Guru
Taken all the pics down for various reasons. If I start again I'll probably start a new thread...

Last edited:
A few more to help get things going...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
And I suppose one more before bedtime won't do any harm...

Those pants come down further later in the set ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Ooohhh I like the jeans shots - not to crazy about the speedo look or whatever, got any boxers?

Hey, I'm bored. What to do, what to do... I know, I'll post a semi-naked picture of myself on the internet. Yeah.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I remember from my old thread I was running out of idas for pictures, so I'm going to throw it open here and say I'm open to requests, either here or by pm...

(I'm guessing someone else will look at this thread eventually ;))

One more, then it's bathtime for these weary legs...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hmmm

I like the step by step of see you getting your jeans open....

Its a nice tease seem to do slowly just to torture hehe

hahaha

I've been saying that about my pics too

It's just sexy... the teasing... I means some good highly intimate pics on my side but I just like the lacy thin peeks of nudity... Explicit ones are my favs but the are a challenge to do.

On a sexual level I like the "exotic" part.. and the tease

hehe... I am a nudist so nudity doesn't bother me haha

I've been saying that about my pics too

It's just sexy... the teasing... I means some good highly intimate pics on my side but I just like the lacy thin peeks of nudity... Explicit ones are my favs but the are a challenge to do.

On a sexual level I like the "exotic" part.. and the tease

hehe... I am a nudist so nudity doesn't bother me haha

Yeah, I totally agree...with the teasing ones there's always a hint of somwhere further to go, but once you've got it all out, then what? ;) Anyway, loving that picture on your thread...I'll be keeping an eye out for more. Alas, it would appear I need to go to work :rolleyes:

Yeah, I totally agree...with the teasing ones there's always a hint of somwhere further to go, but once you've got it all out, then what? ;) Anyway, loving that picture on your thread...I'll be keeping an eye out for more. Alas, it would appear I need to go to work :rolleyes:

hehe yeah... theres a lot of photos on that thing now.... fair warning if you plan to look ehehe

Back