Say Something Amazing About A Lit Member

I know not everyone is into country music...but when it comes to Mrs.H...

Ronnie Milsap's What A Difference You Made In My Life fits to a tee!

Love you lady!

To all Lit members:

I'm a robot.

Well since you are here I am going to say something about you. We've know each other on lit for a while and have even talked on the phone and even though it's been a while I still consider you a close friend. I also think you have great taste in anime and make some good topics here on lit. We both get busy and can't always be on lit but just know we are close buds.

in no particular order

sunshinegirl - Delusional football fan, but the sunshine of my day, sweet and hot all at the same time...;)

garbage can - Someone who makes me think, and has a wonderful way with words.

AbsintheFather - Fantastic thread starter and wonderful to post with, sharp witted sensuality that raises an eyebrow.

Mrs.H - The best way to start my day, always the most positive things to say!

RocknRolla86 - Best person to listen to music with, caring, with a wonderul naughty eye.

IHateClowns - This man's insight and truth is like a breath of fresh air, and his humor has brought me to tears many a times.

Corbal - My Lucious Twin... in more ways than one :devil:

Kendra & NattyBumpo - Beautiful lovers, what Lit is sometimes all about!

Kendra - Great woman who've I've yet to have cocktails with - that day is comming!!!

ZipBlockBloodie - I adore the questions you post, and finally had to answer this one. And I enjoy his choices of anime/artwork.

teknight - An intelligent friend, his wit and presense I enjoy!!

JustEl - Literary wonder, mind reader, and the best gps :rose:

Ricanbandit & begcil - Beautiful fun lovers to watch explore things, with wonderful eyes for fantastic images!

Mrtenant - Always a joy to see what comes out next!

Macdaddy23 - Most patient man I'll ever know, one of the smartest asses too.

GI_Joe - His loyality and creativity are to be cherished and learned from!

kodos9000 - His wonderful openness, and willigness are amazing to me.

RoyceConnors - Bong Buddies :D

Sensualdreamer - Sensuality defined! Classy and razzy! A gem to be around!

monsterdude - Rocket man!

why_me - My wonderful woman of fuzzy butts, I adore your humor!

And heaven forbid if I forgot someone.... well... just look at the time :D

:kiss::kiss:

I have to mention my precious friend newbiebabe.

I just :heart: you! You put up with my silly morning rants and always have
the best advice.

You are my calm before the storm. Even with everything you have going on
around you. You are just one class act lady and I love being your friend!

Wow! {{{Mrs. H}}}

You, my dearest one, are everything that is said about you on this thread and more. I am so much more than honored to be counted as your friend. I never dreamed that day months ago when I received a PM about lipstick that it would lead to such a wonderful friendship. I will never, never forget your kindness to me. You are always warm and welcoming to everyone and are a light of loveliness drawing people to you.

Oh! And I love your zany sense of humor.. it makes me giggle with delight! ;)

:heart: you!

I'll just say "ditto" to everything that's been said about Mrs H here - the woman is a total class act. As is her buddy newbiebabe. They both exude kindness and warmth. If you ever need a little boost, all you have to do is say hi and they'll remind you there are nice people in the world!
Jenny, thank you for your kind words.. .we don't know each other well but when we have interacted you have been a delight... and you're a Texas gal.. what more needs be said? ;)

sunshinegirl - Delusional football fan, but the sunshine of my day, sweet and hot all at the same time...;)

AbsintheFather - Fantastic thread starter and wonderful to post with, sharp witted sensuality that raises an eyebrow.

RocknRolla86 - Best person to listen to music with, caring, with a wonderul naughty eye.

IHateClowns - This man's insight and truth is like a breath of fresh air, and his humor has brought me to tears many a times.

Kendra - Great woman who've I've yet to have cocktails with - that day is comming!!!

ZipBlockBloodie - I adore the questions you post, and finally had to answer this one. And I enjoy his choices of anime/artwork.

Ricanbandit & begcil - Beautiful fun lovers to watch explore things, with wonderful eyes for fantastic images!

Hey Roo, You're a special woman yourself....:kiss:

Thank you and everyone appreciates it.

"something amazing about a lit member"

Sorry Zippy, I feel a tad ornery and couldn't help it. :D

hmmm, I'll talk about my Louise.

Louise is ALWAYS there for me. It doesn't matter what is going on in her life, she is there for me. She does it with a happy spirit, a good heart. She is giving, and I don't mean just in the gifts she sends, but she has generosity of spirit.

She loves fully and deeply, and though she has been hurt by many here, and though some have used and abused her, she still retains that happy spirit.

I think she is amazing.

((((((Sweet Sister of Mine)))))))):rose::kiss::heart:

I will talk about Kendra.

You know how when you first meet someone in person, you can tend to be a little nervous? When we met a couple of months ago, there was none of that. I was so excited. I opened the door and it was like we'd known each other for a lifetime.

I've laughed AND cried with this woman. I've wanted to hurt those who TRY to hurt her and I've loved those who love her.

She is stronger than I think even she realizes. She makes me stronger and I bet there are a few other Litster's that feel the same. She has the ability to kick my ass when it needs kicked and she can pull me out of the dumps just as easily. She loves with her all. To be one of the recipients of that love...is a gift to be treasured.

Kendra...is a treasure.

Thank you for th lovely words, I am happy my lack of filter makes you giggle from time to time :)

I think it is amazing that so many have made such wonderful friendships on here. That is a truly great thing!:)

I know not everyone is into country music...but when it comes to Mrs.H...

Ronnie Milsap's What A Difference You Made In My Life fits to a tee!

Love you lady!

I will have to YouTube that Catness, thank you honey :heart:

ChikieBoomBoom you rock girlfriend :kiss:

I will have to YouTube that Catness, thank you honey :heart:

Mrs. H is a combo of romance and sass. Her personal thread is designed so that the rest of us PM each other when we crush and she is ALWAYS supportive of the posters to it - no matter how wacky they may be. And the sass, well just watch her sig line change day to day. You'll see.... ;)

Gadgetman has more class than any man I have ever known. I am honored to be part of his world. :kiss:

My love, you have changed my life, given me hope when i was resigned to live my life as it was. Thanks for letting me be my random, quirky self. You are my world my dear.

.... And you are always in my dreams. :rose::kiss::rose:

((((((Sweet Sister of Mine)))))))):rose::kiss::heart:

I will talk about Kendra.

You know how when you first meet someone in person, you can tend to be a little nervous? When we met a couple of months ago, there was none of that. I was so excited. I opened the door and it was like we'd known each other for a lifetime.

I've laughed AND cried with this woman. I've wanted to hurt those who TRY to hurt her and I've loved those who love her.

She is stronger than I think even she realizes. She makes me stronger and I bet there are a few other Litster's that feel the same. She has the ability to kick my ass when it needs kicked and she can pull me out of the dumps just as easily. She loves with her all. To be one of the recipients of that love...is a gift to be treasured.

Kendra...is a treasure.
This post and the one above are what motivate me to keep returning to Lit.
Friendships like these two obviously share are a treasure to have....and inspiring to watch.

Ellafun- one of the best writers I've worked with. Sorry, guys, but editors make lists too. :)
Riles is thought provoking...and that's just sexy.

Mrs. H is a combo of romance and sass. Her personal thread is designed so that the rest of us PM each other when we crush and she is ALWAYS supportive of the posters to it - no matter how wacky they may be. And the sass, well just watch her sig line change day to day. You'll see.... ;)

You don't come to my PM thread honey baby sugar pie!!

About the sig line? *hair flip* :confused: I can explain............ *wink*

Ellafun- one of the best writers I've worked with. Sorry, guys, but editors make lists too. :)
Riles is thought provoking...and that's just sexy.

Aw, thanks, Tek. You're making me blush.
(No, really, I mean that.):heart:

And I cannot wait. The NW burbs will never be the same :)

:kiss:

Back